Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 26)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

So Anjali Di didn't anything all night. Oh teri! But I thought most humans didn't eat anything during the night. Chaliye, Anjali Di ki baatein toh Anjali Di hi jaane.

When I was a child, because I was very hyperactive, my daadi used to make this kheer in which she would add a fistful of khus khus (poppy seeds). Apparently it was useful to knock me out for a few hours. Hope Stoppy Daadi has this secret recipe when she makes kheer today.

Hi Rags belcomes back...we missed you ! How was the wedding ? Waise would prefer Di to go into coma -- knockout is not enough !

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 06 September 2012 at 9:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Rag1ni-monalisa-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

And where on earth did the shaadi decorations go?
Here the bride and groom are prancing in the same gear and they've already cleaned up?

Tumne kitni intelligent sawaal ki hai.  Eggjactly, CVs.  Humein jawaab deejiye? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321ipkbsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by -monalisa-

<font color="#000066" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Wow! The hangout is off on a gallop tonight! Updated Page 1.Tongue</font>

ROFL Kheer aur meethai to kha rahe hain lekin shaadi se sharma rahe hai! What the???

and why did they go to buy Mithai?
Mehmaan left bhooke after Dis haadsa so where is the shaadi wali Mithai?

Manisha were looking for logic again. Give us your logic dialogue.

-Maggie-zainah09-monalisa-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Originally posted by savvy05

So Anjali Di didn't anything all night. Oh teri! But I thought most humans didn't eat anything during the night. Chaliye, Anjali Di ki baatein toh Anjali Di hi jaane.

When I was a child, because I was very hyperactive, my daadi used to make this kheer in which she would add a fistful of khus khus (poppy seeds). Apparently it was useful to knock me out for a few hours. Hope Stoppy Daadi has this secret recipe when she makes kheer today.

Self imposed exile over? Bhelcomes back Big smile

Yes. After I roamed around mom like a lost puppy for two days, she begged that I get back on the Internet and off her back.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51zainah09maaloojoenet1234--Sari---monalisa-savvy05Pr1yankaNewbiesoapfanipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Sari who would smile with Dadi???

Imagine dadaji-dadiji chemistry...LOL I am getting a chuckle out of how Papa Malik came to be...ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooHriju321joenet1234howcome-monalisa-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Shocked  Does that really work?  **runs off to try it...**LOL

zainah09Hriju321-monalisa-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savvy05

Self imposed exile over? Bhelcomes back Big smile

Yes. After I roamed around mom like a lost puppy for two days, she begged that I get back on the Internet and off her back.

Excused from shaadi? Itna drama jo kiya, kuch tho bhaksh diya hoga?LOL

Edited by --Sari-- - 06 September 2012 at 9:24pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09joenet1234Rag1nisavvy05-monalisa-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

2. I think the show's tag line was supposed to be 'nafrat pass aanay na day' only. The whole adage of 'mohabbat dur jaanay na day' was a Freudian slip which was never corrected due to laziness. For a show that heavily focuses on faith, beliefs and divine presence, IPK is surprisingly scared enough to practice what it preaches. For all the faith in DM that everything will be alright, things tend to just get worse and go down the rabbit hole. Contradiction much? The positive, the upright power, the protective hand of DM is on everyone but yet no one can catch a break except for the bad guy. Doesn't that go against the very core of the belief? I get the whole 'us kay wahan dair hai andher nahi' - but on the show, the more 'dair' it gets the more 'andher' it gets as well. Time does not seem to be healing anything. Two people who struggled with their demons for ages, finally came to their senses to find refuge in each other for better or for worse, but still can't be together. What is the better in this? Why must two people fight so much against the tide that just watching them hurt becomes exhausting? Why must they be stuck in the labyrinth of circumstances that they can't find a way out? Why are they always "aasman say gira khajoor main aatka"? They haven't even gotten out of one shit storm yet and there is another one itching to make its way in. Is DM really that cruel? Where is the faith? Where is the protective hand? Haven't they suffered enough? I ask you again Mr. Story Writer, where is the reality in this? I don't know what planet you are on, but what is the point? I refuse to believe that some people on this earth are only supposed to live in pain and sorrow. The divine cannot be that cruel, we the mortals however, are completely different story. Even in reality people tend to stick together through thick and thin, especially people who have made a vow to be supportive of one another and if things are not meant to be, people move on. So whatever planet you are on, get back down to earth please and get these two under the same roof. Bas. I don't care pheras or no pheras, grand wedding or not, just keep them together. Use reality here and give the characters and us a break. I can't take this crap anymore. All I want is to smile at the end of the episode and not have a splitting headache like I have one today. These days episodes start with a frown which turns into a face-palm or a head-desk and ends with either a satyanaash or a confused look! Love is supposed to be a beautiful feeling, even when it comes with its share of turmoils and turbulence, you march on knowing that you are not alone, someone is there for you to literally hold your hand and pull you out. We are no longer living in the times of Heer Ranjha, Romeo Juliet, Sohni Mahiwal etc, if one must take something from those stories, than take the intensity of love and not the tragedy. Put a smile on my face and I will forever be grateful.

Fabulously written, Joeyji!   Hum aapse bilkul sehmat hain. 

-Maggie-Hriju321joenet1234zainah09ipkbs

Go to top