Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 25)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
And where on earth did the shaadi decorations go?
Here the bride and groom are prancing in the same gear and they've already cleaned up?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kaykay-Maggie-zainah09Rag1ni-monalisa-soapsuds.Mandy.NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

So Anjali Di didn't anything all night. Oh teri! But I thought most humans didn't eat anything during the night. Chaliye, Anjali Di ki baatein toh Anjali Di hi jaane.

When I was a child, because I was very hyperactive, my daadi used to make this kheer in which she would add a fistful of khus khus (poppy seeds). Apparently it was useful to knock me out for a few hours. Hope Stoppy Daadi has this secret recipe when she makes kheer today.

Self imposed exile over? Bhelcomes back Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Rag1ni-monalisa-soapsudsHriju321ipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by howcome

(4) For the love of devi maiyya'. kheer again?  CVs, I was only speaking in jest when I said yesterday that Payal was in the RM kitchen making kheer.    And apparently, kheer in a house that has just witnessed the loss of a baby isn't demented enough 'Aakash and NK are off on a fool's errand of their very own to buy "bahut saare mithaaiyaan".  I'm beginning to accept that Daiyya Ho may the sanest individual in this zoo and is just what the doctor ordered for Anjali.  Satyanash.

(5) Arnavji and Khushiji, you are a truly blessed couple.  Along with assorted telepathic connections, you also share an innate understanding of each other. That was more than apparent today and we couldn't be happier for you.  But, could you enlighten us as to what the status of the wedding is right now?  I'm guessing today or tomorrow would be your haldi and shaadi, so pehleej, tell us what the plans are.  Please to note: Khushi's mehendhi is already fading.  And before someone tells me to stop being insensitive to di's plight, look at #4 above.  They're eating mithaai, for crying out loud.  Surely, they can spare a thought to the scheduled nuptials?

Point 4 ROFL ... I didnt watch it but really they went to get sweets ...that has to be a hall of fame scene in the stupid category 

Point 5 logic silly boatwa appeared after i read this...sorry but the invites must have gone out since it is not so private wedding ... Should we show them some bridezilla videos to inspire how they should react when a wedding date moves without a clue to the world..So who really is managing that situation? just say it is aman and i will shut up 

Yes Isha, they went to buy sweets. And everyone was thrilled as if it was the biggest brainwave ever as opposed to a complete and total DKB moment. 
Yes, show us ASR blue-toothing with Aman about the wedding date and I will shut up too. Tongue

Complete satyaanash Manisha -- who eats kheer where a death has happened? Maybe it was symbolic ?Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-howcome-monalisa-Hriju321ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Originally posted by Rag1ni

So Anjali Di didn't anything all night. Oh teri! But I thought most humans didn't eat anything during the night. Chaliye, Anjali Di ki baatein toh Anjali Di hi jaane.

When I was a child, because I was very hyperactive, my daadi used to make this kheer in which she would add a fistful of khus khus (poppy seeds). Apparently it was useful to knock me out for a few hours. Hope Stoppy Daadi has this secret recipe when she makes kheer today.

ROFL

Aap aaye, bahaar aayi!  Kaise ho aap, Raginiji? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-soapsudsHriju321ipkbsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by ipkbs

And where on earth did the shaadi decorations go?
Here the bride and groom are prancing in the same gear and they've already cleaned up?

Million dollar question!

-Maggie--monalisa-.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Wow!  The hangout is off on a gallop tonight!  Updated Page 1. Tongue

ROFL  Kheer aur meethai to kha rahe hain lekin shaadi se sharma rahe hai! What the???

-Maggie--monalisa-Hriju321ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by joenet1234

I am a born cynic and wouldn't be surprised if the story goes even more haywire because of the introduction of kekta camp. I will quit if Garima is the other woman BUT right now I am taking '..until proven guilty' approach. CVs don't hesitate from butchering characters but to show Garima as the other woman would basically negate her character all together. She raised her sister's daughter, she married a widower, raised his daughter as her own and never had any kids of her own. She has made sacrifices and she continues to make them. To show her involved with a married man just does not fit. The other thing to note is in today's episode Dadi compared Khushi  to the other woman and said both should pay for their mistakes. That makes me think that since Khushi is not at fault, was never the other woman, so isn't Garima. But all of this is still besides the point because the focus of the story shouldn't be Garima, Dadi or anyone else. It should be Arnav and Khushi. But the only time they are in focus is when shit is hitting the fan and they both have to bear the brunt of everyone else's mistakes. So.Damn.Unfair.

Joey, I agree. Garima has to be the righteous one, but framed due to circumstances. She has raised two girls with all the values, Sashi is aware of her past. Honor is very important to her and it was apparent when Khushi and Arnav surprised everyone with their marriage. Khushi reveres her Amma and no way is she going to take any accusation against her.

We are definitely hitting round 2 of the bout. Only thing is, these two now have a way better understanding about each other. To me this is exactly where the tagline will play out not during the 6 month contract. For us viewers its just heartache!!

Dadi also said today, that everyone blamed her son instead of the other woman. So the other woman was never at fault be it Garima or whoever. Dadi being the mother was biased and spoke in favor of her son.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2-Maggie-joenet1234-monalisa-premparbatsavvy05Newbiesoapfanipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by howcome

(4) For the love of devi maiyya'. kheer again?  CVs, I was only speaking in jest when I said yesterday that Payal was in the RM kitchen making kheer.    And apparently, kheer in a house that has just witnessed the loss of a baby isn't demented enough 'Aakash and NK are off on a fool's errand of their very own to buy "bahut saare mithaaiyaan".  I'm beginning to accept that Daiyya Ho may the sanest individual in this zoo and is just what the doctor ordered for Anjali.  Satyanash.

(5) Arnavji and Khushiji, you are a truly blessed couple.  Along with assorted telepathic connections, you also share an innate understanding of each other. That was more than apparent today and we couldn't be happier for you.  But, could you enlighten us as to what the status of the wedding is right now?  I'm guessing today or tomorrow would be your haldi and shaadi, so pehleej, tell us what the plans are.  Please to note: Khushi's mehendhi is already fading.  And before someone tells me to stop being insensitive to di's plight, look at #4 above.  They're eating mithaai, for crying out loud.  Surely, they can spare a thought to the scheduled nuptials?

Point 4 ROFL ... I didnt watch it but really they went to get sweets ...that has to be a hall of fame scene in the stupid category 

Point 5 logic silly boatwa appeared after i read this...sorry but the invites must have gone out since it is not so private wedding ... Should we show them some bridezilla videos to inspire how they should react when a wedding date moves without a clue to the world..So who really is managing that situation? just say it is aman and i will shut up 

Yes Isha, they went to buy sweets. And everyone was thrilled as if it was the biggest brainwave ever as opposed to a complete and total DKB moment. 
Yes, show us ASR blue-toothing with Aman about the wedding date and I will shut up too. Tongue

Complete satyaanash Manisha -- who eats kheer where a death has happened? Maybe it was symbolic ?Wink

Hain?  Yeh kaisa symbolism hai?  Please to explain, Ashu.  I'm a symbolism nitwit. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ipkbs

Go to top