Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 24)

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

(4) For the love of devi maiyya'. kheer again?  CVs, I was only speaking in jest when I said yesterday that Payal was in the RM kitchen making kheer.    And apparently, kheer in a house that has just witnessed the loss of a baby isn't demented enough 'Aakash and NK are off on a fool's errand of their very own to buy "bahut saare mithaaiyaan".  I'm beginning to accept that Daiyya Ho may the sanest individual in this zoo and is just what the doctor ordered for Anjali.  Satyanash.

(5) Arnavji and Khushiji, you are a truly blessed couple.  Along with assorted telepathic connections, you also share an innate understanding of each other. That was more than apparent today and we couldn't be happier for you.  But, could you enlighten us as to what the status of the wedding is right now?  I'm guessing today or tomorrow would be your haldi and shaadi, so pehleej, tell us what the plans are.  Please to note: Khushi's mehendhi is already fading.  And before someone tells me to stop being insensitive to di's plight, look at #4 above.  They're eating mithaai, for crying out loud.  Surely, they can spare a thought to the scheduled nuptials?

Point 4 ROFL ... I didnt watch it but really they went to get sweets ...that has to be a hall of fame scene in the stupid category 

Point 5 logic silly boatwa appeared after i read this...sorry but the invites must have gone out since it is not so private wedding ... Should we show them some bridezilla videos to inspire how they should react when a wedding date moves without a clue to the world..So who really is managing that situation? just say it is aman and i will shut up 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2kaykay-Maggie-Hriju321joenet1234-monalisa-ipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Hriju321] Read Menty's and JOEY'S  and other's post in this threadROFL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3183403
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing...love it!   Wish he were coming to Canada **pouts**

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321ipkbs

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Rabba ve, hangout vaasiyon!  Is everyone breathing a little easier at the return of the Rabba ve 'even if it was sad-waala?   Tongue

While the episode was far from perfect, it was a relief from what we've been pummeled with since last Friday.  Yes, it was delivered along with the usual hefty doses of DKB, but the sweet essence of IPKKND did make an attempt, however feeble, to be noticed today.  Sirf iske liye, shukriya, CVs.

(1) Oh no, you didn't, Anjali.   You just implied that you accepted all of Chhote's decisions only because you love him so much.   Oh really? Where was that lau six months ago when he brought Khushi home as his wife?  And we all know you never really accepted his decision to throw your cad of a husband out of the house.  So, cut it out.  Instead of asking for Shyam back, tell Chhote you are leaving his house to go be with your husband.   He will be devastated, but you will earn the respect of the fandom 'and devi maiyya knows how much you need that now. 

(2) So Aakash bitwa shows us he actually has a functioning dimaag and a zubaan as well.  Not very shaatir and not at all tej, but we'll take it.  I actually really appreciated Aakash and Mami finally telling us where their loyalties stand.  Manorama's non-committal expressions and Aakash's lack of any expression 'facial or verbal were annoying me to no end.  Good start, dude.  But the next time maatey goes off on Payal, I will be watching you very closely.  Now that you have it, show us you can use it.  Consider this fair warning. 

(3)"Woh Aurat" Blah blah blah.  Another ludicrous misunderstanding.  Gah. Wake me up when this is over. 

(4) For the love of devi maiyya'. kheer again?  CVs, I was only speaking in jest when I said yesterday that Payal was in the RM kitchen making kheer.    And apparently, kheer in a house that has just witnessed the loss of a baby isn't demented enough 'Aakash and NK are off on a fool's errand of their very own to buy "bahut saare mithaaiyaan".  I'm beginning to accept that Daiyya Ho may the sanest individual in this zoo and is just what the doctor ordered for Anjali.  Satyanash.

(5) Arnavji and Khushiji, you are a truly blessed couple.  Along with assorted telepathic connections, you also share an innate understanding of each other. That was more than apparent today and we couldn't be happier for you.  But, could you enlighten us as to what the status of the wedding is right now?  I'm guessing today or tomorrow would be your haldi and shaadi, so pehleej, tell us what the plans are.  Please to note: Khushi's mehendhi is already fading.  And before someone tells me to stop being insensitive to di's plight, look at #4 above.  They're eating mithaai, for crying out loud.  Surely, they can spare a thought to the scheduled nuptials?

Mona,
 The entire post is from a Soul sisterSmileSmile.Totally agree to all points especially (5)

@red : Is there no food other than kheer.The people in RM does not know how to cook any other foodOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51-monalisa-ipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Mona darrrling - can I just say I love you DAMMIT! Heart your post brought a much needed smile to my face and for that, thank you!!Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321howcome-monalisa-ipkbs

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

So Anjali Di didn't anything all night. Oh teri! But I thought most humans didn't eat anything during the night. Chaliye, Anjali Di ki baatein toh Anjali Di hi jaane.

When I was a child, because I was very hyperactive, my daadi used to make this kheer in which she would add a fistful of khus khus (poppy seeds). Apparently it was useful to knock me out for a few hours. Hope Stoppy Daadi has this secret recipe when she makes kheer today.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

newipkkMoksha51-Maggie-maalooHriju321joenet1234zainah09-monalisa-soapsudssavvy05.Mandy.Pr1yankaNewbiesoapfanipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Sari the CVs are determined not to cut these two a break, when have these two ever had a chance at happiness? It is tiring watching two people who deserve it the most continually suffer for something that is no fault of theirs. DM is supposed to be on their side well its time to work in their favor.

Mandy - what is not working for me is too many things going on...It is just irritating...A hysteric Anji, an attack dog dadi, a lifeless Khushi, and then the mannequin Raizadas who just are silent spectators but wouldn't hesitate to criticize bhai when they are just worthless family members who cannot lift a finger without bhai...

Manorama too? She was so supportive of Arnav bitua, bhyss? If they had sound reasoning to say he is unreasonable, I would accept it...All seem to forget he was missing for several days w/o a trace...Manorama saw him carried blindfolded...What happened to detectibe brain? Such lack of logic boatwa seriously offends my sensibilities...DM has been missing for days and so has Khushi's conversation w/DM...This new guy still has to get the characters right?Confused

Nani-dadi friendship...you call that a friendship? I have yet to see them smile at each other...LOL

Today I felt things were more balanced out but they need to get on with it already, bring back Shyam, get Arnav and Khushi married again and move forward. That way 2 things done to make room to focus on the other tracks.

I'm hoping Manorama is not shown turning a blind eye to Shyam when he returns, she needs to whip out those huge binoculars she dons so well and watch him like a hawk! This is the perfect chance for CVs to utilize these characters well instead of destroying more, spare us since we are already fed up of what has been done with the rest.

Sari who would smile with Dadi???

Edited by .Mandy. - 06 September 2012 at 9:18pm

Sahana2Moksha51Hriju321--Sari--ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Point 4 ROFL ... I didnt watch it but really they went to get sweets ...that has to be a hall of fame scene in the stupid category 

Point 5 logic silly boatwa appeared after i read this...sorry but the invites must have gone out since it is not so private wedding ... Should we show them some bridezilla videos to inspire how they should react when a wedding date moves without a clue to the world..So who really is managing that situation? just say it is aman and i will shut up 

Yes Isha, they went to buy sweets. And everyone was thrilled as if it was the biggest brainwave ever as opposed to a complete and total DKB moment. 
Yes, show us ASR blue-toothing with Aman about the wedding date and I will shut up too. Tongue

Hriju321howcomeipkbsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Moksha51

Evening girls! Kya Haal chaal? Can I just jump into the conversation?

Everyone is now using cool emoticons humein bhi karne hai.. Just hard on iPad

Any new news? Who is baaki? Is Ippy still here?

Hi Moxie ! Code review good? Found any loopholes?

Hi Ash! Was ok.. I IFed for a bit before some sharam came Wink

Was about to hit the sack.. Episodes are entirely too annoying and frustrating to be losing sleep over..

IF se sharam ... when you are an SG... kabhi nahi! I first read IF as interface !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51ipkbs

Go to top