Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 23)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
manisha…rofling at ur post…satya-effing-nash only this delusional di is…i toh refuse 2 write anyhing about her only….just DKB

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-ipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Dadi calling Khushi means Di ka Saut is back in full force???

It was never gone, Israt. Ouch

-Maggie-Hriju321ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Wow! The hangout is off on a gallop tonight! Updated Page 1.Tongue</font>

manisha I was thinking about the mehndi today.. it's barely there! Can they please get on with the shaadi..di is on the mend anyway..and they better put fresh mehndi on khushi for the wedding.. those tacky mehndi stickers nai chalega!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09-monalisa-Pr1yanka

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by --Sari--

Sri - your math was spot on... saw that one, that is the reason I am in denial...I seriously want to believe that dialogue by
Dadi - aapne wohi maana jo aapko dikhaya gaya hai...
ASR - yeh tho aap keliye bhi keh saktha hun...

That makes me want to believe Garima was shown to be the other woman but not...If Garima is the other woman, Arhi story will really never see the mohabbat part

Sari that is what bugs me. They have too many plots making a kichdi of the show. The sole reason I did not feel like doing a write up is because nafrat is staring right at me now.

I am a born cynic and wouldn't be surprised if the story goes even more haywire because of the introduction of kekta camp. I will quit if Garima is the other woman BUT right now I am taking '..until proven guilty' approach. CVs don't hesitate from butchering characters but to show Garima as the other woman would basically negate her character all together. She raised her sister's daughter, she married a widower, raised his daughter as her own and never had any kids of her own. She has made sacrifices and she continues to make them. To show her involved with a married man just does not fit. The other thing to note is in today's episode Dadi compared Khushi  to the other woman and said both should pay for their mistakes. That makes me think that since Khushi is not at fault, was never the other woman, so isn't Garima. But all of this is still besides the point because the focus of the story shouldn't be Garima, Dadi or anyone else. It should be Arnav and Khushi. But the only time they are in focus is when shit is hitting the fan and they both have to bear the brunt of everyone else's mistakes. So.Damn.Unfair.

But they can show that she didn't know he was married.. And when she did discover, it was too late.. Something utterly Dead Worthy.. I have lost all hope from these CVs.. 

I would love to be proven wrong.. After all I am only a middle aged, hormonal gal with no life Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234howcome-monalisa-ipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

I am a born cynic and wouldn't be surprised if the story goes even more haywire because of the introduction of kekta camp. I will quit if Garima is the other woman BUT right now I am taking '..until proven guilty' approach. CVs don't hesitate from butchering characters but to show Garima as the other woman would basically negate her character all together. She raised her sister's daughter, she married a widower, raised his daughter as her own and never had any kids of her own. She has made sacrifices and she continues to make them. To show her involved with a married man just does not fit. The other thing to note is in today's episode Dadi compared Khushi  to the other woman and said both should pay for their mistakes. That makes me think that since Khushi is not at fault, was never the other woman, so isn't Garima. But all of this is still besides the point because the focus of the story shouldn't be Garima, Dadi or anyone else. It should be Arnav and Khushi. But the only time they are in focus is when shit is hitting the fan and they both have to bear the brunt of everyone else's mistakes. So.Damn.Unfair.

Joey, I agree. Garima has to be the righteous one, but framed due to circumstances. She has raised two girls with all the values, Sashi is aware of her past. Honor is very important to her and it was apparent when Khushi and Arnav surprised everyone with their marriage. Khushi reveres her Amma and no way is she going to take any accusation against her.

We are definitely hitting round 2 of the bout. Only thing is, these two now have a way better understanding about each other. To me this is exactly where the tagline will play out not during the 6 month contract. For us viewers its just heartache!!

Edited by savvy05 - 06 September 2012 at 9:12pm

-Maggie-joenet1234-monalisa-ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by purplenpink

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tee- agar aap hain aur humein sun sakte hain toh thanks for the links yesterday buddy Hug</font>

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Aur interviews ka round 1 clear karne ke liye- many congrats! Best wishes for the next one(s)Thumbs UpThe employers would be lucky to have such a sunshine personality joining themSmile</font>

shukriya. Let's hope they think so Embarrassed

ippy..u had an interview'dint know that...all the best for the coming ones'.im sure ull rockThumbs Up

Yes good luck Ippy!!

-Maggie--monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Sri - your math was spot on... saw that one, that is the reason I am in denial...I seriously want to believe that dialogue by

That makes me want to believe Garima was shown to be the other woman but not...If Garima is the other woman, Arhi story will really never see the mohabbat part

Sari that is what bugs me. They have too many plots making a kichdi of the show. The sole reason I did not feel like doing a write up is because nafrat is staring right at me now.

But they can show that she didn't know he was married.. And when she did discover, it was too late.. Something utterly Dead Worthy.. I have lost all hope from these CVs.. 

I would love to be proven wrong.. After all I am only a middle aged, hormonal gal with no life Ouch

When Arnav overhears his parents...his dad is clueless about his moms accusations...so that leads me to hope that he never cheated..not sure what dadi is harping about but she believes Shyam so not giving her much credit..

-Maggie-Moksha51ipkbs

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Kya din aa Gaye hai.. Replying to my own post! 

I have a kostin.. Anji was ~18, ASR 14 when his dad had an affair with the unmarried Garima? Age difference naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai ki nahi! 

Why don't I stick to watching US open.. Atleast spare the DKB

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321howcomeipkbsPr1yanka

Go to top