Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 2)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Hi everyoneSmile…after ages, I saw an episode with arnav khushi scenes worth replaying in my playlist. ASR was brilliant in the "mat jao" sequence..period. fab expressions, subtle nuances, apt body language..in short…the asr i love to watch…lately he had been a feeble imitation of the original….n all kudos 2 barun 2 bring him back..now if the intensity could be sustained..it will be beyond awesome..thank you very muchBig smile. The pathos with which he says "mat jao" was heart wrenching.

today, ill talk about khushi…mucho applause for this brilliant actress, sanaya….of late with the focus shifted to other characters, she has had precious little to speak or do….even then she has managed to outshine many others imho….today my heart went out to her when she is belittled by an evil dadi…superb expressions…..as dadi manouvres her way not to touch khushi in any way…as she takes the juice glass away from her…as she jumps in and doesnt allow her 2 make kheer for the precious di….every single time….khushi stands out in her performance…..kudos and more power to you dear…..btw….ill love 4 u 2 bring back your fiesty spirit which has been MIA for quite some time now..isnt it…that effing mansion is your home…u r the rightful owner…rest r guests to say the least….so go ahead n exercise your authority…trp audience will also lap up ur spunk…believe you me….

today i felt i could see the magic of this serial which still has me as a viewer, despite going thru a not so liked track…..and that magic was delivered by none other than arnav khushi duo…..as arnav looks on at khushi's tear streaked face and wipes her tears…..the love in his eyes and the helplessness but amazing courage to withstand all evil in khushi's eyes came thru brilliantly….i could see the connect which hooked me to ipk initially…..just loved the way arnav is there for khushi, caressing her face and kissing her forehead and then sending dagger looks at dadi when she insults her……oof….stuff my skd is made of……and vice versa as well…the way khushi is there for him…collecting the pieces of broken vase, staying for a lil while when he pleads for her 2 stay back….she is his lifeline..n she knows it…..lovely screenplay…..and delivered to the t….rabba vey and mehendi flashback by both was also quite cute….adorable 

the rest of the episode was dumbness i dont wanna waste my energy on….an evil dadi…who asks nani to remove her aankhon ki patti when in actuality she needs to do the same….the irony is just yawnworthy and a sincere request..pl get on with her demands..bring shyam back and get over with it..or better still ask nani 2 ask suvi 2 shut the eff up….ofcourse then there is the other dumb woman who thinks she has done everything acc 2 her bro….what a manipulative lying bi**h…pl bring the arnav anjali rift asap…i want her 2 be cut off from the peace arnav's presence gives her which she totally doesnt appreciate….let her stay with shyam in rm and arnav not talking or responding to her….u just cant have your cake and eat it too…..

akash can speak and that too against his bro's wish…give it up for him..
mami..how can u think of bringing shyam bk….but what 2 tell u..yest khushi wanted him 2 come bk…so ill let it pass….

dont wanna keep any expectations despite no precap but is it too much skd for asr 2 give it bk 2 dadi tomorrow for insulting khushi and give khushi her rightful place in rm..

Edited by bobop - 06 September 2012 at 6:18pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

celaAtyayMoon_lightyogifalu-Reva-Sahana2-Pallavi--Maggie-crazyaddictionHriju321howcome-monalisa-soapsudspremparbatshowstruckZuzana--Sari--serialwatcher16--sumana13--savvy05.Mandy.sbk2Newbiesoapfanipkbs

saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
res
Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Sari and the SGs,

Chiming in before I get home and read your posts.

I am pinching myself today , 2 very good episodes in a week, Vah, CVs, such irony that we have started expecting the wprst and get extremely happy with one good episode.

Best part of the episode was there was no Shyam , but hey, plenty of Anjali. I am having a hard time choosing between Mia or Biwi , rigt now the scales are tipping towards Mia. Bring him in already, we all know that is the ultimate goal of this track, why such paraphernalia? Get on with it , now!!

So is Anjali faking this fainting drama or does she truly want her Shyamji next to her? I do hope it is the latter else there will be no redemption for Anjali in my heart. CVs could actually show her completely demented and someone who has lost it , or go the non-traditional way by making her grey. I still think they are not sure which route to take and DB is one of the main reasons for the confusion.

The Nani – Dai conversation was very good. It is pretty clear that Nani will stand by ASR and KKG. I loved when she said 'I trust Khushi Bitiya the same way I trust Chote'  They are slowly and steadily pealing off the layers of the past, each day we get to know a little more than we knew the previous day. It is very clear from the spoiler pictures that Dadi talked to Garima 14 years ago. Still not unraveled is whether or not Garima is really the other woman in Arnav's Dad;'s life. I think the CVs are onto something here and I am eagerly waiting for that storytelling to unravel.

Akash and Mami will support the return of Shyam until they know the truth. NK will stand by Khushi and Arnav along with Payal and Nani.

Last but not least, the Arhi bond keeps strengthening each day. Just loved the fact that Khushi is very much in Arnav's thoughts even in the midst of this Di crisis. He picks up on why she is sad or crying without her having to tell him.  I have been waiting for a 'mat jao' type dialogue all these weeks and today we got one . It was just awww!! I am not big on symbolism but when Khushi was picking up the glass pieces and Arnav joined her later, that had to mean something .

I was so ready to give up on IPK and boom, we got 2 good episodes back to back . Hope they keep the Anjali scenes to a minimjum and keep the focus on Arhi.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonushahgp-Reva-ashwink630chatterbug-Maggie--Pallavi-maaloo--Sari--soapsudsZuzanaserialwatcher16--sumana13--savvy05premparbatshowstruck.Mandy.sbk2NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Sari...Beautiful writing that all I have to say and thanks for the hangout everyday. It was a good episode but the attention Anji is getting is getting on my nerves. They are over doing it. They are being successful if they are trying to generate more hatred for this character. I personally never felt so appalled by any fictional character who is not dark and not even supposed to be grey. There I will say it "I am hating this character right now" . Will see how I feel when she finally wakes up to see shyam's real face.

2 points you mentioned that Arnav knows about Shyam are very strong points but I just hope our CVs also have these in mind.

One of this days Shyam is going to cross the threshold to come back into RM. I already know that one scene I am not going go watch like ever.

@Ratna... Super yes to romance. Why else would we be here and lose grey cells?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_Rocksashwink630-Maggie--Pallavi-maalooHriju321Zuzanapremparbat--Sari--soapsudsserialwatcher16--sumana13--.Mandy.sbk2NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Sari,

Thank you. Big smile

It was a beautiful post. They need to be there for each other - Arnav and Khushi and should not allow the creep and vicious Dadi to alienate them.  They must be strong and jointly resolve this crisis. What a beautiful understanding they both have and do not require words to express themselves.Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321premparbatshowstruck--sumana13----Sari--.Mandy.sbk2Newbiesoapfanipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
One of the better balanced episodes for a change.. Emotions were running high.
Started off with di acting like a spoiled brat demanding for a piece of candy.. and her dialog that she always listened and did everything for her brother was so over the top and dramatic..Lady, do you know that he married to save your marriage? Angry

Dadi was yet again her evil self. Can't justify her character at all. Her hatred towards Khushi.. the other woman is so ridiculous. Her rant against the other woman in her son's life also didn't make me feel sympathetic. She is one of those people that thinks that one can shut the opponent up by talking loudly and not listening to their point of view.. She tried the same then.. and its the same now. She seems to be a rebel without a cause..trust me when all is said and done, it will be shown that Garima was not the other woman.. but she somehow got caught in the middle.. 
Dadi openly snubbing Khushi and acting as if she were an untouchable really grated on my nerves..Angry 

Nani was the champion for Khushi.. Nani too lost her daughter in "the hadsaa" , but has never let that jade her views, unlike dadi.  

Loved Arnav's "mat jao" to Khushi. It was bang on.. Heart The understanding between them has grown. Arnav knows the reason for her tears..without her having to tell anything.. That hug and the kiss was proof of that.. Day Dreaming

Loved Mami's normal answer to Khushi's enquiry.. would love to have her character being more pro-khushi. She needs more people supporting her.. 

Missing Payaliya.. again no reason given for her absence.. Not seen in GH nor in RM.. hope she hasn't gone the "mama" wayConfused

I just want Shyam to enter the RM already.. we all know its happening so get on with it.. and hope all the layers of deceit that guy has is peeled..and he is kicked out soon..Confused

Rant done.. tomorrow hopefully, we start off with Arnav consoling khushi.. before more drama sets in.. Day Dreaming

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shahgp-Reva--Maggie--Pallavi-Hriju321zainah09savvy05soapsudspremparbatshowstruckZuzana--Sari--serialwatcher16--sumana13--.Mandy.sbk2NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Here's hoping he makes our weekend by showing dadi the finger again tomorrow...Big smile

Amen to that!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Updated on page 1!
AD calls... be back in a few!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321showstruckipkbs

Go to top