Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 19)

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by purplenpink

Tee- agar aap hain aur humein sun sakte hain toh thanks for the links yesterday buddy Hug

Aur interviews ka round 1 clear karne ke liye- many congrats! Best wishes for the next one(s)Thumbs Up The employers would be lucky to have such a sunshine personality joining themSmile

Payalia, kahan chal di itni jaldi? Thoda rukiye, Humse baat kijiye

Mukta- Hug Abhi toh have overstayed my hangout allowance lekin sametime kal milte hain. Aap apni post pe kaam jari rakhiyeBig smile

Time to head back to the salt mines

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51-Maggie-Hriju321Newbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by joenet1234

I counted earlier.
4mins exact for mat jao scene.
2mins something for mehndi
3mins 24 secs to the end off the epi from khushi crying..

Umm.. YEAH you definitely need a job. LOL

lol joey LOL I know right? Sad or what? Counting peoples screen time.
i have a job. I need another one to fill up the rest of my time and give me the harassed, beat and grumpy look that all 9-5 workers seem to sport permanently LOL

Shocked ippy thats how we look like in your mental image ...yeh kaisa taana tha ?

taana nai.
Jo hai wohi keh rahi hoon. Wink
been there done that, now jumping back into it. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234howcomezainah09

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by magnetic693

The scene with Kushi walking into Arnav's room..wow.  Watching the episode today, I felt so bad for Kushi.  I kept thinking that if I were in a similar situation, I would not be able to handle the stress and hatred...I would leave.  I wondered why Kushi did not.  But then I heard it...his softly uttered Mat Jao...my heart clenched in my chest..I felt such grief and a need to soothe/love. After hearing that Mat Jao and the emotion/love behind it, I understood.  It was a "Mat Jao" that would have "launched a thousand ships." It would make one walk through hell and back... It would make one utter "As you wish" (from one of my fav movies.. Princess Bride) It would make you lay your life down for it.  That Mat Jao for me, encompassed true love.  Embarrassed  I don't even think I can properly articulate it what those words did to me, but I thought I would try.

Beautiful...

You articulated it just fine!! It was beautiful...Smile

Thanks Zinny  Hug 

I was on page 7 of the hangout when I started..and by the time I finished, the hangout had moved to page 14/15!  Took me forever to get it out!

But you did and thats all that matters...plus we are all still here...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by bobop

Excellent post Sari!

I wish I could take a break from this serial! I am so frustrated with Khushi's court martial sessions by that horrible old hag...

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">tell me about it shwetz'what was that moving the body scene of dadi..abey..kaun aapko touch karna chahta hai anywayz.. 'Censored</font>

she did the same to the nurse..
why doesn't she walk about in a fish bowl and overalls made from steel, she won't catch anything..

Something's gotta give! Its too frustrating for me - this Dadi drama has again started worsening...and this is just the beginning! Shyam hasn't even come back, nor has Garima come in front of The Hag and already the tension is so high.

I am not sure what they plan to show, but I wish wish wish they would show Arnav supporting Khushi after the past is revealed! How cool would it be for Arhi to be together and fight against Old Hag, Daiyya Ho and Dumbanjali!

Shwets that is what I am hoping for, I know that it may not seem possible at first given that it will be a huge shock to Arnav but he must come around. Khushi is not at fault for what happened in the past, she should not be punished especially since she's suffered enough. I want her to catch a break, she deserves one!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321zainah09ipkbsPr1yanka

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Sri - your math was spot on... saw that one, that is the reason I am in denial...I seriously want to believe that dialogue by

Dadi - aapne wohi maana jo aapko dikhaya gaya hai...

ASR - yeh tho aap keliye bhi keh saktha hun...

That makes me want to believe Garima was shown to be the other woman but not...If Garima is the other woman, Arhi story will really never see the mohabbat part like Joey so eloquently put...

btw, Joey - your post rockedClap If I were to rant your #2 would be it...

Sari that is what bugs me. They have too many plots making a kichdi of the show. The sole reason I did not feel like doing a write up is because nafrat is staring right at me now.

During the swami track I had the Jan scenes to fall back, to reminisce the good old days.  Now we are going to do round 2 and we have no repository since then and I refuse to take refuge in the old scenes. Angry

Edited by savvy05 - 06 September 2012 at 8:53pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234-monalisa-premparbat--Sari--.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Updated my post in pg 13

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by bobop

Excellent post Sari!

</div>

I wish I could take a break from this serial! I am so frustrated with Khushi's court martial sessions by that horrible old hag...

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">tell me about it shwetz'what was that moving the body scene of dadi..abey..kaun aapko touch karna chahta hai anywayz.. 'Censored</font>

she did the same to the nurse..
why doesn't she walk about in a fish bowl and overalls made from steel, she won't catch anything..

Something's gotta give! Its too frustrating for me - this Dadi drama has again started worsening...and this is just the beginning! Shyam hasn't even come back, nor has Garima come in front of The Hag and already the tension is so high.

I am not sure what they plan to show, but I wish wish wish they would show Arnav supporting Khushi after the past is revealed! How cool would it be for Arhi to be together and fight against Old Hag, Daiyya Ho and Dumbanjali!

<div>
Shwets that is what I am hoping for, I know that it may not seem possible at first given that it will be a huge shock to Arnav but he must come around. Khushi is not at fault for what happened in the past, she should not be punished especially since she's suffered enough. I want her to catch a break, she deserves one!!

I don't see arnav blaming khushi for someone else's mistake. It doesn't click and it definitely.doesn't fit with.Rnavs character, especially seeing all that growth and.trust in their relationship. There has to.be something else in store..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-.Mandy.Pr1yanka

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Sari the CVs are determined not to cut these two a break, when have these two ever had a chance at happiness? It is tiring watching two people who deserve it the most continually suffer for something that is no fault of theirs. DM is supposed to be on their side well its time to work in their favor.

Mandy - what is not working for me is too many things going on...It is just irritating...A hysteric Anji, an attack dog dadi, a lifeless Khushi, and then the mannequin Raizadas who just are silent spectators but wouldn't hesitate to criticize bhai when they are just worthless family members who cannot lift a finger without bhai...

Manorama too? She was so supportive of Arnav bitua, bhyss? If they had sound reasoning to say he is unreasonable, I would accept it...All seem to forget he was missing for several days w/o a trace...Manorama saw him carried blindfolded...What happened to detectibe brain? Such lack of logic boatwa seriously offends my sensibilities...DM has been missing for days and so has Khushi's conversation w/DM...This new guy still has to get the characters right?Confused

Nani-dadi friendship...you call that a friendship? I have yet to see them smile at each other...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-joenet1234zainah09.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top