Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 15)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Ippy leave it to you to spin a hilarious take on the epi, so funny about Akash.

I too thought she would push for Shyam's return but we were spared! It was a small mercy for fans to not see Khushi cave so easily but Dadi is working on that. Like Sari said, Dadi is doing a number on Khushi and she is slowly breaking. I hope Arnav is shown letting Dadi have it for doing this to his wife, he needs to take a stand Khushi Ke Liye.

Priyanka, my soul sister! I would love to see Khushi's fiesty spirit return but for now its taking a beating courtesy of Dadi aka Stopwa!

I'm willing to look past Manorama and Akash wanting Shyam's return, it has nothing to do with them believing he has changed it is just for Anjali's sanity. This psychological game Shyam has played is not only on Anjali and Khushi but the rest as well. Manorama and Akash must fear what Anjali may do in efforts to bring Shyam back

Maaloo, I too liked that Manorama was nice to Khushi. It was another small mercy for viewers as we saw enough of Khushi being punished for one episode. I hope they keep Manorama this way, one saas is enough.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51maalooipkbsPr1yanka

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
@Sari: fantastic post.  Was quite intrigued by the title today.  I was so disheartened by the seemingly insurmountable crap our ASR and Kushi have to deal with.  when I caught the title of your post, I was eager to see what this silver lining would be.  Yes, the strengthening of their bond is what I see onscreen thus far...I pray this remains.  Love your post...beautiful and articulate. Am kinda jealous of your skillEmbarrassed

Overlooking the Anjali drama, I loved the episode.  It was achingly beautiful, and poignant.  I was taken aback my BS and SI today...what life they breathe into their scenes and characters..ClapClapClap  They make it look so effortless..I was completely taken in today.

The scene with Kushi walking into Arnav's room..wow.  Watching the episode today, I felt so bad for Kushi.  I kept thinking that if I were in a similar situation, I would not be able to handle the stress and hatred...I would leave.  I wondered why Kushi did not.  But then I heard it...his softly uttered Mat Jao...my heart clenched in my chest..I felt such grief and a need to soothe/love. After hearing that Mat Jao and the emotion/love behind it, I understood.  It was a "Mat Jao" that would have "launched a thousand ships." It would make one walk through hell and back... It would make one utter "As you wish" (from one of my fav movies.. Princess Bride) It would make you lay your life down for it.  That Mat Jao for me, encompassed true love.  Embarrassed  I don't even think I can properly articulate it what those words did to me, but I thought I would try.

Beautiful...

Yes, their world is getting so utterly dark right now.  It's gonna get even nastier, and I wonder at my ability to stomach it.  But, if amidst the storm we see these scenes, I will persevere.  For,  IPPKND has been an epic show for me, and all true epics have seemingly insurmountable odds.  The key word here "seemingly"...they will get through it (pretty please...DM).  And we better get some damn good love scenes once that happens!!! 

My hopes for our dear couple...

"Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind." - Princess Bride

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaloozainah09--Sari--premparbat.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by ipkbs

It's high time for ASR to make a business to anywhere 100miles away from not so shanti very much a van.
and to take khushi with him ofcourse.

they could afford Mumbai can't they?.. pretend to go there. Put the issues on hold till they're away and refreshed and we are refreshed and then we can deal.with the nonsense with a thanda dimaag. Suna aapne CVS!!!

Lekin Di ko kaun sambhalega??

Dadi is there nai. Sambhalne ke liye...
acha chance hai CVS.. rabba ves are easy to write.. you can rabba ve in any instance.

Don't give up this mauka, while your doing this get your storyboard out and revisit your tracks again.
audience will be khush
you will also be khush...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51zainah09.Mandy.

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Rabba Ve ladies! Hug Hope all of you are doing well

AD is relentless at the moment par kya karein hangout pe peek kiye bina toh jaise hamari koi baat banti hi nahiWink

Liked the epi today after quite some days lekin seriously kyon dard hai itna? I think Arhi could really do with some happiness esp. Khushi coz things are set to get crappier for her and they never did get very happy to begin with. Was left feeling sad and wistful after watching it and skd mein aisa to nahin hona chahiye na?

Day 3 without PayaliaOuch

Hope to catch many of you on the weekend when I can hope to be on the hangout a bit more

Happy friday and weekendHug

Edited by purplenpink - 06 September 2012 at 8:26pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51zainah09howcomeHriju321premparbat--Sari--.Mandy.Pr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Evening girls! Kya Haal chaal? Can I just jump into the conversation?

Everyone is now using cool emoticons humein bhi karne hai.. Just hard on iPad

Any new news? Who is baaki? Is Ippy still here?

hello Moxie you busybee...
Ippy is here LOL

Khaak busy bee.. I have discovered that no matter how hard you work during the work day, you have to wait in.. To I just slack in the afternoonWink

Aapka interview ho Gaya?

Zinny, Ippy ke happy jooice ke bina humara kya hogaBig smile

I only slept early last night. Bas. LOL im still hitting the 5 am mark..
interview is next Thursday..fingers crossed it goes well. Need to get out the house..

happy juice is on permanent refill...
Big smile

-Maggie-Moksha51zainah09.Mandy.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by savvy05

@ Sari, at the risk of sounding like a broken record.. your posts are an utter delight to read, much better than the episode.

My hope is that when ASR finally yields to Anjali I want him to say "If Shyam can come in then Khushi will also come in with or without pheras". Have everyone under the same roof, level the playing field and then let the games begin!!!

@Mandy, I miss Payalia too. I am sure she will be on Khushi's side now that Akash is swaying towards Anji's side. The aftereffects will have to be felt on all members of RM

@Ratna, honeymoon?Big smile, SKD indeed. I would be more than happy if they just give us a couple of episodes with Khushi's smile back and less of Anjali and Shyam.

We discussed that in the previous hangout, that is exactly what Arnav should do!

Very true, Payal will be very protective of her sister as she isn't fooled by Shyam and now that the truth is out she won't hesitate to protect Khushi especially with Arnav on their side.

I feel the same way, any episode where Khushi smiles is good enough for me that and more episodes like this. There was less focus on Anjali and Shyam which made this episode click. We as viewers can take drama but not an overdose of a parallel track. Focus needs to remain on Arnav and Khushi.

Edited by .Mandy. - 06 September 2012 at 8:29pm

-Maggie-Moksha51--Sari--ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Originally posted by zainah09

It's high time for ASR to make a business to anywhere 100miles away from not so shanti very much a van.
and to take khushi with him ofcourse.

they could afford Mumbai can't they?.. pretend to go there. Put the issues on hold till they're away and refreshed and we are refreshed and then we can deal.with the nonsense with a thanda dimaag. Suna aapne CVS!!!

Lekin Di ko kaun sambhalega??

Dadi is there nai. Sambhalne ke liye...
acha chance hai CVS.. rabba ves are easy to write.. you can rabba ve in any instance.

Don't give up this mauka, while your doing this get your storyboard out and revisit your tracks again.
audience will be khush
you will also be khush...

Idea waise bura nahi hai...Lets PM perfume maybe she can pass on the message...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Zinny, Ippy ke happy jooice ke bina humara kya hoga Big smile

Saansen hi ruk jayegi...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51ipkbs

Go to top