Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 114)

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 2294

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by ipkbs

AwwwEmbarrassed look how happy they are to be watching Di get stuffed with their shaadi ki mithai...Kya pyaar hai...Big smile


they r probably thanking some god that DI has her trap shut gorging on all the baasi food n cant start with her humein hamara god knows what lauta do !
believe me ODC we r grateful too !

Even Khushi knows that DI must have pumped herself with happy pills isi liye shes shant..
ippy wasnt there a dialogue about bhaiya asking what pills the nurse is passing to di ?? that he was gonna ask her to continue those ! see i knew there was a shatir dimag somewhere ! he knows a junkie when he sees one LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2kaykayzainah09soapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 13016

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Originally posted by sheena29

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by sheena29

Originally posted by -Jamba-


Chalo - show nahin toh newbie hazing sahi.

Newbie - please to introduce yourself and say one nice thing about Dimbulb without barfing all over your laptop.

Anything to make your day and cheer you  Smile 
but nice nice things about jhalli is too tough an ask for a newbie... so here we go.. dimbulb's not dim anymore.. her hidden intelligence that had been craving for a release all this time has finally found a vent.. the dimbulb is making a fool out of ten thousand people surrounding her all the time.. nurse toh has been completely charmed over.. Iss charm koh kya naam doon??? Bas ho gaya ab.. just had dinner and naya naya laptop hai would not be able to take the onslaught..

Sheena is the name in AD but waiting for baptism on hangout.. and these days questioning my above average intelligence.. i guess everyone is.. had to start posting here for my sanity.. 
 


Sheena step 2 for christening...

1) who is salma ben and how do you feel about it?

2) what is GWTW?

Hah first one's an easy one.. much easier than what Lady J asked for.. and lady J should be happy with me share her dislike for salma ben(raised to power infinity..) was dragged to ETT recently and honestly spent more time at the food counter than on my seat.. was ready to serve the entire audience that day.. and GWTW is my favourite, if it's the book you're referring to.. but on hangout i think that's not possible since you guys probably have a huge glossary of acronyms.. so plead guilty to this one... yeh nahin aata..koi doosri puch loh jaise ke SKD, DKD, DKL,DKB, NW1W, SMJ,... see i'm a regular reader.. aise hi nahin phenk rahi thi..
 
Shiny,
Bhelcomes. GWTW is THE BOOK and quoting from it to cheer up myself and everyone in the hangout...'Afterall tomorrow is another day'Big smile
So SGs unite and rise up from the depths of depressionLOLLOL

"Frankly my dear , I care a damn"! "Tomorrow's another day !!" See also veeps DP -- you will understand !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 3669

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Originally posted by sheena29

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by sheena29

Originally posted by -Jamba-


Chalo - show nahin toh newbie hazing sahi.

Newbie - please to introduce yourself and say one nice thing about Dimbulb without barfing all over your laptop.

Anything to make your day and cheer you  Smile 
but nice nice things about jhalli is too tough an ask for a newbie... so here we go.. dimbulb's not dim anymore.. her hidden intelligence that had been craving for a release all this time has finally found a vent.. the dimbulb is making a fool out of ten thousand people surrounding her all the time.. nurse toh has been completely charmed over.. Iss charm koh kya naam doon??? Bas ho gaya ab.. just had dinner and naya naya laptop hai would not be able to take the onslaught..

Sheena is the name in AD but waiting for baptism on hangout.. and these days questioning my above average intelligence.. i guess everyone is.. had to start posting here for my sanity.. 
 


Sheena step 2 for christening...

1) who is salma ben and how do you feel about it?

2) what is GWTW?

Hah first one's an easy one.. much easier than what Lady J asked for.. and lady J should be happy with me share her dislike for salma ben(raised to power infinity..) was dragged to ETT recently and honestly spent more time at the food counter than on my seat.. was ready to serve the entire audience that day.. and GWTW is my favourite, if it's the book you're referring to.. but on hangout i think that's not possible since you guys probably have a huge glossary of acronyms.. so plead guilty to this one... yeh nahin aata..koi doosri puch loh jaise ke SKD, DKD, DKL,DKB, NW1W, SMJ,... see i'm a regular reader.. aise hi nahin phenk rahi thi..
 
Shiny,
Bhelcomes. GWTW is THE BOOK and quoting from it to cheer up myself and everyone in the hangout...'Afterall tomorrow is another day'Big smile
So SGs unite and rise up from the depths of depressionLOLLOL


FIDDLE DI DI

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by ipkbs

AwwwEmbarrassed look how happy they are to be watching Di get stuffed with their shaadi ki mithai...Kya pyaar hai...Big smile


they r probably thanking some god that DI has her trap shut gorging on all the baasi food n cant start with her humein hamara god knows what lauta do !
believe me ODC we r grateful too !

Even Khushi knows that DI must have pumped herself with happy pills isi liye shes shant..
ippy wasnt there a dialogue about bhaiya asking what pills the nurse is passing to di ?? that he was gonna ask her to continue those ! see i knew there was a shatir dimag somewhere ! he knows a junkie when he sees one LOL

there was.
Poor souls are trying to keep her overdosed so they can get their shaadi and SR...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9zainah09Newbiesoapfan

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 2306

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
The amount of pills she takes in one day sure makes her look like junkie.
Bipolar to thi ab dopie bhi ho gayee
Bas

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9zainah09Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 13016

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by ipkbs

AwwwEmbarrassed look how happy they are to be watching Di get stuffed with their shaadi ki mithai...Kya pyaar hai...Big smile


they r probably thanking some god that DI has her trap shut gorging on all the baasi food n cant start with her humein hamara god knows what lauta do !
believe me ODC we r grateful too !

Even Khushi knows that DI must have pumped herself with happy pills isi liye shes shant..
ippy wasnt there a dialogue about bhaiya asking what pills the nurse is passing to di ?? that he was gonna ask her to continue those ! see i knew there was a shatir dimag somewhere ! he knows a junkie when he sees one LOL

there was.
Poor souls are trying to keep her overdosed so they can get their shaadi and SR...LOL

I have given up on shaadi completely yaar... looks as if bride and bridegroom themselves have forgotten that they were supposed to be married in the midst of the Di tamaasha !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 3669

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan


I have given up on shaadi completely yaar... looks as if bride and bridegroom themselves have forgotten that they were supposed to be married in the midst of the Di tamaasha !


Here I was lost in my SKD...picturing a Teej 360 and Arnav breaking Khushis fast...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 2294

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by Hriju321

Originally posted by sheena29

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by sheena29

Originally posted by -Jamba-


Chalo - show nahin toh newbie hazing sahi.

Newbie - please to introduce yourself and say one nice thing about Dimbulb without barfing all over your laptop.

Anything to make your day and cheer you  Smile 
but nice nice things about jhalli is too tough an ask for a newbie... so here we go.. dimbulb's not dim anymore.. her hidden intelligence that had been craving for a release all this time has finally found a vent.. the dimbulb is making a fool out of ten thousand people surrounding her all the time.. nurse toh has been completely charmed over.. Iss charm koh kya naam doon??? Bas ho gaya ab.. just had dinner and naya naya laptop hai would not be able to take the onslaught..

Sheena is the name in AD but waiting for baptism on hangout.. and these days questioning my above average intelligence.. i guess everyone is.. had to start posting here for my sanity.. 
 


Sheena step 2 for christening...

1) who is salma ben and how do you feel about it?

2) what is GWTW?

Hah first one's an easy one.. much easier than what Lady J asked for.. and lady J should be happy with me share her dislike for salma ben(raised to power infinity..) was dragged to ETT recently and honestly spent more time at the food counter than on my seat.. was ready to serve the entire audience that day.. and GWTW is my favourite, if it's the book you're referring to.. but on hangout i think that's not possible since you guys probably have a huge glossary of acronyms.. so plead guilty to this one... yeh nahin aata..koi doosri puch loh jaise ke SKD, DKD, DKL,DKB, NW1W, SMJ,... see i'm a regular reader.. aise hi nahin phenk rahi thi..
 
Shiny,
Bhelcomes. GWTW is THE BOOK and quoting from it to cheer up myself and everyone in the hangout...'Afterall tomorrow is another day'Big smile
So SGs unite and rise up from the depths of depressionLOLLOL


FIDDLE DI DI

@ italics ... ofcourse it is .. its a sa sa saturday ... n pleased to say for the first time since oct 2011 NO IPK ... yippeee ! weekends are back yo !!!  
i cant believe i said that Ouch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SS: Dark clouds and silver linings

2 3 4

Author: silver.lining   Replies: 27   Views: 4747

silver.lining 27 4747 11 January 2012 at 2:28am by it.shalini
OS : The Silver Lining

2 3 4 5

Author: Priya_128   Replies: 33   Views: 3455

Priya_128 33 3455 31 October 2011 at 3:17am by Lily2011
ASR -The Silver Lining

Author: radiance   Replies: 0   Views: 598

radiance 0 598 17 October 2011 at 11:22am by radiance
Arnav:You are d silver lining 2 my dark cloud<3

Author: applesauce.   Replies: 0   Views: 631

applesauce. 0 631 12 October 2011 at 10:12am by applesauce.
Every cloud has a silver lining!!!

Author: Biskybaby   Replies: 2   Views: 755

Biskybaby 2 755 26 August 2011 at 4:21pm by AquaBluez17

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index