Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 114)

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by cicilia9

AwwwEmbarrassed look how happy they are to be watching Di get stuffed with their shaadi ki mithai...Kya pyaar hai...Big smile

they r probably thanking some god that DI has her trap shut gorging on all the baasi food n cant start with her humein hamara god knows what lauta do !
believe me ODC we r grateful too !

Even Khushi knows that DI must have pumped herself with happy pills isi liye shes shant..
ippy wasnt there a dialogue about bhaiya asking what pills the nurse is passing to di ?? that he was gonna ask her to continue those ! see i knew there was a shatir dimag somewhere ! he knows a junkie when he sees one LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2kaykayzainah09soapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Originally posted by sheena29

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Chalo - show nahin toh newbie hazing sahi.

Newbie - please to introduce yourself and say one nice thing about Dimbulb without barfing all over your laptop.

Anything to make your day and cheer you  Smile 
but nice nice things about jhalli is too tough an ask for a newbie... so here we go.. dimbulb's not dim anymore.. her hidden intelligence that had been craving for a release all this time has finally found a vent.. the dimbulb is making a fool out of ten thousand people surrounding her all the time.. nurse toh has been completely charmed over.. Iss charm koh kya naam doon??? Bas ho gaya ab.. just had dinner and naya naya laptop hai would not be able to take the onslaught..

Sheena is the name in AD but waiting for baptism on hangout.. and these days questioning my above average intelligence.. i guess everyone is.. had to start posting here for my sanity.. 

Sheena step 2 for christening...

1) who is salma ben and how do you feel about it?

2) what is GWTW?

Hah first one's an easy one.. much easier than what Lady J asked for.. and lady J should be happy with me share her dislike for salma ben(raised to power infinity..) was dragged to ETT recently and honestly spent more time at the food counter than on my seat.. was ready to serve the entire audience that day.. and GWTW is my favourite, if it's the book you're referring to.. but on hangout i think that's not possible since you guys probably have a huge glossary of acronyms.. so plead guilty to this one... yeh nahin aata..koi doosri puch loh jaise ke SKD, DKD, DKL,DKB, NW1W, SMJ,... see i'm a regular reader.. aise hi nahin phenk rahi thi..

Shiny,
Bhelcomes. GWTW is THE BOOK and quoting from it to cheer up myself and everyone in the hangout...'Afterall tomorrow is another day'Big smile
So SGs unite and rise up from the depths of depressionLOLLOL

"Frankly my dear , I care a damn"! "Tomorrow's another day !!" See also veeps DP -- you will understand !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Newbie - please to introduce yourself and say one nice thing about Dimbulb without barfing all over your laptop.

but nice nice things about jhalli is too tough an ask for a newbie... so here we go.. dimbulb's not dim anymore.. her hidden intelligence that had been craving for a release all this time has finally found a vent.. the dimbulb is making a fool out of ten thousand people surrounding her all the time.. nurse toh has been completely charmed over.. Iss charm koh kya naam doon??? Bas ho gaya ab.. just had dinner and naya naya laptop hai would not be able to take the onslaught..

Sheena is the name in AD but waiting for baptism on hangout.. and these days questioning my above average intelligence.. i guess everyone is.. had to start posting here for my sanity.. 

2) what is GWTW?

Hah first one's an easy one.. much easier than what Lady J asked for.. and lady J should be happy with me share her dislike for salma ben(raised to power infinity..) was dragged to ETT recently and honestly spent more time at the food counter than on my seat.. was ready to serve the entire audience that day.. and GWTW is my favourite, if it's the book you're referring to.. but on hangout i think that's not possible since you guys probably have a huge glossary of acronyms.. so plead guilty to this one... yeh nahin aata..koi doosri puch loh jaise ke SKD, DKD, DKL,DKB, NW1W, SMJ,... see i'm a regular reader.. aise hi nahin phenk rahi thi..

Shiny,
Bhelcomes. GWTW is THE BOOK and quoting from it to cheer up myself and everyone in the hangout...'Afterall tomorrow is another day'Big smile

FIDDLE DI DI

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

AwwwEmbarrassed look how happy they are to be watching Di get stuffed with their shaadi ki mithai...Kya pyaar hai...Big smile

they r probably thanking some god that DI has her trap shut gorging on all the baasi food n cant start with her humein hamara god knows what lauta do !

Even Khushi knows that DI must have pumped herself with happy pills isi liye shes shant..
ippy wasnt there a dialogue about bhaiya asking what pills the nurse is passing to di ?? that he was gonna ask her to continue those ! see i knew there was a shatir dimag somewhere ! he knows a junkie when he sees one LOL

there was.
Poor souls are trying to keep her overdosed so they can get their shaadi and SR...LOL

cicilia9zainah09Newbiesoapfan

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
The amount of pills she takes in one day sure makes her look like junkie.
Bipolar to thi ab dopie bhi ho gayee
Bas

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9zainah09Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

there was.
Poor souls are trying to keep her overdosed so they can get their shaadi and SR...LOL

I have given up on shaadi completely yaar... looks as if bride and bridegroom themselves have forgotten that they were supposed to be married in the midst of the Di tamaasha !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

I have given up on shaadi completely yaar... looks as if bride and bridegroom themselves have forgotten that they were supposed to be married in the midst of the Di tamaasha !

Here I was lost in my SKD...picturing a Teej 360 and Arnav breaking Khushis fast...Cry

cicilia9ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

2) what is GWTW?

Shiny,

FIDDLE DI DI

@ italics ... ofcourse it is .. its a sa sa saturday ... n pleased to say for the first time since oct 2011 NO IPK ... yippeee ! weekends are back yo !!!  
i cant believe i said that Ouch

Go to top