Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Moksha51

Desperate times mona! Both di and I had to 😆

Molly you said you use some thing like koloblok ya aisa kuch.. Can you give me that name again.. PM please so I can find it quickly...

And o teri! I also want to see bootiful ladki ki photo!

I pmed you.. mila nahin? 
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheena29

Hello hi.. thanks for the bhelcomes..wonder how common grief gets us together. had never ventured to post here in happy times but today had to get it out of the system must say hangout is truly a great place to be on a bad IPK day.. akele akele mann halka nahin hota ðŸ˜Š

the PH should have reposed faith on an actor who could have carried of this turn of character.. DB IMO is a limited actor and has been exposed in this track.. and in real life she also seems to be looking for adulation which she isn't getting so she's trying to play the character now with an even more babyish voice and baby faces just so that audience likes her... she's absolutely right in demanding more prominence in the show but then should have the requisite talent to carry it off and also the guts to portray the negativity that is required of her character right now.. abbhas never went around giving justifications for his character and asking people to like him.. seems to be a chilled out guy... DB on the other hand wants the adulation as well as a big fat role but sadly doesn't get it that negative character are not liked in AD..   

I do think this isn't what she asked for and she is getting the rough end of the bargain. The CVs misunderstood what the audience "would" like and her meaty role was enhanced to support that.. Just no one likes it. People have gotten smarter watching TV and their demographic, fortunately or unfortunately is a very smart one... so if they've figured that out.. or if the forum is any link to that, they will be in damage control or already are by now... given that they have a 3-4 episode bank at a time.
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: magnetic693

Hi all,

Just caught the episode...feel nauseous after watching it!  🤢  I think I am developing an ulcer!

Why am I letting this stress me out so much???

maggie ji .. forget about the epi .. we r hunting each other on fb .. its quite a lot of fun .. unlike the epi ðŸ¤¢
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zainah09

Ippy...I really hope you are making a post tonight...need to see this God damn episode through your humor...😊

i wasn't going to Zinny.. I need to work up the humour. dekhte hai...😆
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ho gayi retail therapy? So soon?

Spent more money than I should have in one hour...my husband is going to think I need another kind of therapy after he sees the bills...😆   Anyways the best therapy for IPK is hanging out with you girls  🤗
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cicilia9

aap humse keh rahi hain ya maloo ji se ??

cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Actually Maaloo ji se, par humein to link se matlab hai.  Waise, I'm sure ki aap bhi bahut pretty ho. ðŸ˜›

http://yoursmiles.org/#
ye lijiye .. no need for tareef ðŸ˜³ waise thank u ðŸ˜†
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaj kiski mooh dikhai hai??

mujhe bhi dekhna hai...😃
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maggie 🤗 welcomes.. we'l make you feel better

I honestly feel like nauseous..physically nauseous!  Kushi, please...please...please tell ASR the truth now!  Do not hide it!  The scene where she is in Gupta house and is thinking about Shyam/Anjali and concluding that Shyam is changing?!?? Is that not an exact copy of her thoughts on the day of the wedding when Di announced her glorious pregnancy to all??  Remember what happened Kushi...the lecherous advances continued...your man was kidnapped and about to become burnt toast...you were tied up and offered up as roadkill??? You don't remember that??

Shyam can change after all that?  Seriously???  Seriously???? seriously?  Why can't we have Kushi become smarter with her age 18/23/25/100?

lordy...lordy...lordy!

OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

i wasn't going to Zinny.. I need to work up the humour. dekhte hai...😆

Pretty Please Ippy...If anything will get us out of this gloom its going to be your post...🤗