Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 102)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by paru_rox

Bheja too fried to write something new ...so just pasting what I wrote a couple of days ago Ouch

How soon is soon please ... can we have Daiyya Ho's entry done & over with. We all know he is coming back to RM. The sooner Jhalli is happy, the sooner we can get back to the wedding.
And YES, Jhalli will forget about her loss, once she has Shyam ji back in her kitty. It will be rasam galore after that.

Someone please tell me the above is happening soon ... i need some hope Confused

Yes it is Roxy! it will happen..
Patience is thy name of this life sucking game...Wink

DHV will come back. DI will go back to her permanent happy pills and we will get our leads backBig smile

LOL more like viewer's brain sucking game ... reduce the grey cells of the viewers to Jhalli's levels and LO everyone lurves Shyam as much as she does Tongue

Then to make that happen they should remove those very distracting leads and pop them in another show.. because until then it won't happen.. They are the nivarak in this Shyamli's dard bhari prem kahani.

Why oh why did they keep Daljeet back?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Bheja too fried to write something new ...so just pasting what I wrote a couple of days ago Ouch

How soon is soon please ... can we have Daiyya Ho's entry done & over with. We all know he is coming back to RM. The sooner Jhalli is happy, the sooner we can get back to the wedding.
And YES, Jhalli will forget about her loss, once she has Shyam ji back in her kitty. It will be rasam galore after that.

Someone please tell me the above is happening soon ... i need some hope Confused

DHV will come back. DI will go back to her permanent happy pills and we will get our leads backBig smile

LOL more like viewer's brain sucking game ... reduce the grey cells of the viewers to Jhalli's levels and LO everyone lurves Shyam as much as she does Tongue

THe IQ of Jhalli moves rapidly between the IQ levels of
1.  Bubbly, the character
2. Lakshmi, the bakri. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

sheena29 Senior Member
sheena29
sheena29

Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by sheena29

More than anything the growth the husband wife relation of Arnav and Khushi has seen demands that she tells her husband that the man he loathes and is trying to ensure doesn't enter his house, is lurking around in his very own house. Where's the loyalty to your husband??? How could they show her going home without sharing it with him?? Would you trust your spouse after this???  Where has the phenomenal trust that they are supposed to share gone now?? What differentiates her from Anjali right now?? both keeping things away from him.. anjali seems to be justified.. what is Khushi's justification???  The Show seems to be stuck in a quagmire and doesn't know how to pull itself out.. seems to be grasping for straws... They should show the return of Shyam and family living happily after and then SHUT THE SHOP

I've never posted here earlier but being a silent reader have thoroughly enjoyed the views as well as the snark of this thread.. Love the humour that all of you share.. didn't know my first post would be the on the day of the worst episode of this show.. nah maybe they can beat this too.. 

Rechristening required to continue or ????  

Welcome Sheena. J, newbie willingly walked to the hazing block.. brave girl.

Why delay the inevitable?? let's get it done and over with .. pssst false bravadoWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Originally posted by veeps

J today is perfect take 5 material... c'mon... flex that big red font and get the rebel back... Are you going let your baby go just like that??? * she asks innocently while trying to find other Anjali tactics to get J to do as she says*

Will do my best if AD allows...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

N112-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckparu_roxsavvy05Newbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Then to make that happen they should remove those very distracting leads and pop them in another show.. because until then it won't happen.. They are the nivarak in this Shyamli's dard bhari prem kahani.

Why oh why did they keep Daljeet back?

because people had to go and shower their love and sign petitions and ask for interviews and tell her how much they love her. isi liye...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsshowstruckparu_roxNewbiesoapfan

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by soapsuds

Ragini, its time for us to weep together...sighOuch

Count me in.

Me too

soapsudsshowstruck

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip

Originally posted by savi-tan

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by chip

This was part of the story, they have to go thru this growing pains phase for Anji to grow up - she has been so protected all through that only Shyam can open her eyes to reality. It has to happen. 

And the Raizadas have to witness Shyam's cruelty first hand. Otherwise it is very difficult for them to reconcile with the image of Shyam they have had for a longtime.

It can only get better from now on. 

True. Except that we have said this too many times in the past :) But chaliye, hope-shope.

Exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if I see a Shyam's redemption track...saw it happening in a show sponsored by the same PH.Dead

In their previous show the redemption was easier to consider as the negative character was a weak one, not cruel. That negative character made one mistake, not premeditated multiple murder attempts on several people, definitely not one's own baby!. There is and cannot possibly be any redemption for Shyam's character. He is pure distilled evil. 
Thats right.. and that character also regretted big time whatever he did.. Shyam doesn't have regret or remorse wired anywhere in so.. no redemption of shyam will never work.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Background mein Radio chal raha hain. It is Classics Hour now. And you know how the Radio God always plays songs that best sum up all the feelings that one is experiencing at any point. Right now they are playing the greatest breakup song ever - Chalo Ik Baar Phir Se Ajnabi Ban Jaye Hum Dono.

Taarruf rog ho jaye to usko bhoolna behtar
Taalluq bojh ban jaye to usko todana achha
Wo afsana jise anjaam tak lana na ho mumkin
Use ik khoobsoorat mod de kar chhodna achha.

When familiarity becomes an affliction it is best forgotten
When a relationship becomes a burden it is better to break away
For a story which can not be brought to a happy ending
It is better to give it a beautiful turn and walk away.

Don't be put off by the beauty of the poetry because it features the word - anjaam.

Ragini I played this song last weekend ... Totally describes plight of ArHi fans!!

Rag1nisoapsuds

Go to top