Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 100)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by sheena29

More than anything the growth the husband wife relation of Arnav and Khushi has seen demands that she tells her husband that the man he loathes and is trying to ensure doesn't enter his house, is lurking around in his very own house. Where's the loyalty to your husband??? How could they show her going home without sharing it with him?? Would you trust your spouse after this???  Where has the phenomenal trust that they are supposed to share gone now?? What differentiates her from Anjali right now?? both keeping things away from him.. anjali seems to be justified.. what is Khushi's justification???  The Show seems to be stuck in a quagmire and doesn't know how to pull itself out.. seems to be grasping for straws... They should show the return of Shyam and family living happily after and then SHUT THE SHOP

I've never posted here earlier but being a silent reader have thoroughly enjoyed the views as well as the snark of this thread.. Love the humour that all of you share.. didn't know my first post would be the on the day of the worst episode of this show.. nah maybe they can beat this too.. 

Rechristening required to continue or ????  

Since J is in the house we will let her do the rechristening . Welcome here Sheena ... all valid points ! 

Chalo - show nahin toh newbie hazing sahi.

Newbie - please to introduce yourself and say one nice thing about Dimbulb without barfing all over your laptop.

Tell her she's disqualified if she asks who Dimbulb is. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena29chipN112maaloosoapsudsparu_rox-Jamba-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

N112 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfanipkbs

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by chip

This was part of the story, they have to go thru this growing pains phase for Anji to grow up - she has been so protected all through that only Shyam can open her eyes to reality. It has to happen. 

And the Raizadas have to witness Shyam's cruelty first hand. Otherwise it is very difficult for them to reconcile with the image of Shyam they have had for a longtime.

It can only get better from now on. 

True. Except that we have said this too many times in the past :) But chaliye, hope-shope.

Exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if I see a Shyam's redemption track...saw it happening in a show sponsored by the same PH.Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooRag1nisoapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Background mein Radio chal raha hain. It is Classics Hour now. And you know how the Radio God always plays songs that best sum up all the feelings that one is experiencing at any point. Right now they are playing the greatest breakup song ever - Chalo Ik Baar Phir Se Ajnabi Ban Jaye Hum Dono.

Taarruf rog ho jaye to usko bhoolna behtar
Taalluq bojh ban jaye to usko todana achha
Wo afsana jise anjaam tak lana na ho mumkin
Use ik khoobsoorat mod de kar chhodna achha.

When familiarity becomes an affliction it is best forgotten
When a relationship becomes a burden it is better to break away
For a story which can not be brought to a happy ending
It is better to give it a beautiful turn and walk away.

Don't be put off by the beauty of the poetry because it features the word - anjaam.

Wah, kya baat hai.  Aur Anjaam kaun hai? DHV couple to Shyamali hai, nahin? 

Manisha -- wahi Anjaam bhi hai Wink
Show main Anjaam dikhaane ka anjaam loyal viewers baag jaayenge!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by veeps

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by Moksha51

Acha... After some breathing exercises I an back...

Granted that this was a very satyanash episode.. But I think monday ko the CVs will surprise everyone.. Gul's googly with a positive spin.. Di or dadi will only tell ASR that DH is back and none can do anything about it...

Moxie -- one optimist !! We software developers are always optimistic... our world cannot exist otherwise Wink

Ok so are all in the pits or does anyone have some good news *pleeej*

PS -- am a software consultant Big smile

Yes.. 4Lions love story version 1 went bust after 6 months apparently, version 2 after a year... version 3 coming up on zee will last us for a year and half. khush???

name please ... will be stirring clear this time. I need to maintain my bachi-kuchi sanity

Someone said the names qubool hai. I still have an open unanswered question about whether the title has a question mark at the end of it and W*F the tagline is...

Veeps.
We are not watching a desi serial ever again...Tongue
Ones a handful. They start off wonderful and end up in the kitchen...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chiphowcomeN112ravenheartmaaloosoapsudsparu_roxsavvy05Newbiesoapfan

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Originally posted by --Sari--

DM ki kasam, NO NEW HANGOUT tonight...LOL It isn't worth my time or yours...

Just wanted to let you'll know in advance, so I don't keep you waiting...Friday hai...Embarrassed

When Mandy and Ippy are upset, I get the point... I don't think I will even watch...Wink

To all those upset, no point venting Guys...HugJust go on about your lives...This serial isn't worth wasting your lives over...Easy for me to say but I seriously don't let this nonsense take over my life...Faltu mein DKD...LOL

I will just open a new thread when we are done with this...

i was just going to PM you my thoughts for tonight's episodeLOL
i'd keep it to myself today.. see ya'll on monday's hangoutBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooN112ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by chip

This was part of the story, they have to go thru this growing pains phase for Anji to grow up - she has been so protected all through that only Shyam can open her eyes to reality. It has to happen. 

And the Raizadas have to witness Shyam's cruelty first hand. Otherwise it is very difficult for them to reconcile with the image of Shyam they have had for a longtime.

It can only get better from now on. 

There are still better ways of doing it rather than making an idiot out of Khushi!

I think it is in Khushi's character to forgive and forget. The girl truly lives by it. 

Btw, I am TOTALLY against Khushi getting involved in this matter - she has already mentioned it to ASR, he gave his reasons, she accepted his judgement. But, if she supports him in his decision to bring DHV back DKL, I can see where she is coming from. 

Let's wait and see how they play it on Monday

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartNewbiesoapfanipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Moksha51

Acha... After some breathing exercises I an back...

Granted that this was a very satyanash episode.. But I think monday ko the CVs will surprise everyone.. Gul's googly with a positive spin.. Di or dadi will only tell ASR that DH is back and none can do anything about it...

Moxie -- one optimist !! We software developers are always optimistic... our world cannot exist otherwise Wink

Ok so are all in the pits or does anyone have some good news *pleeej*

PS -- am a software consultant Big smile

Yes.. 4Lions love story version 1 went bust after 6 months apparently, version 2 after a year... version 3 coming up on zee will last us for a year and half. khush???

name please ... will be stirring clear this time. I need to maintain my bachi-kuchi sanity

Someone said the names qubool hai. I still have an open unanswered question about whether the title has a question mark at the end of it and W*F the tagline is...

ROFL  Question mark or not, humein to bilkul qubool nahin hai.  Watching it, that is.  Kaan pakad liye, Devi Maiyya, no more Indian soaps for moi. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chipmaaloohowcomeN112soapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top