Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... (Page 10)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by sbk2

Excellent post Sari!

I wish I could take a break from this serial! I am so frustrated with Khushi's court martial sessions by that horrible old hag...

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">tell me about it shwetz'what was that moving the body scene of dadi..abey..kaun aapko touch karna chahta hai anywayz.. 'Censored</font>

she did the same to the nurse..
why doesn't she walk about in a fish bowl and overalls made from steel, she won't catch anything..

Something's gotta give! Its too frustrating for me - this Dadi drama has again started worsening...and this is just the beginning! Shyam hasn't even come back, nor has Garima come in front of The Hag and already the tension is so high.

I am not sure what they plan to show, but I wish wish wish they would show Arnav supporting Khushi after the past is revealed! How cool would it be for Arhi to be together and fight against Old Hag, Daiyya Ho and Dumbanjali!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-maaloosoapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

[

why doesn't she walk about in a fish bowl and overalls made from steel, she won't catch anything..

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">the whole elitist/shuddhi idea is effed up'but phir bhi rest of family members ke saath toh nahi ho raha hota yeh sab..isko koi ashram wapas bhejo yaar</font>

ashram kyun?
Send her to Brazil with a one way ticket...[/QUOTE]

ippy aap garima ko bhi brazil bhej rahe the naLOL face off brazil mein karayenge kya….Wink waise..honestly..i dont wanna subject the poor brazilians also to this womanLOL…asr bhi inhe ashram hi bhejna chahta hai…uske bhi mann ki baat aa hi gayi zubaan par..but she is is such a thick skinned rhino…koi faraq nahi pada…she is still in his house n insulting his wife….himmat toh dekho

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Hi girls,

Bookmarking for later...

Kyun dard hai itna tere Ishq mein...
That one applies to both khushi and Arnav...as well as us and the show...

Had a hurried sleepy watch of the epi after a thunbs from the hangout...

Loved the A-K scenes yesterday...beautifully done...but very poignant...can we have these two together always plzz...? they so need to hold on tight to each other while the shit hits the fan...and there is only more waiting to hit...

Plzzz can fate give them a break...and some joy and happiness?

Anji going to keep throwing her childish tantrum and the family is going to support her...not sure how firm Nani will stand...Anji's tantrums will weaken her...Dadi is going to keep attacking Khushi till Khushi herself is convinced that she is in some way responsible...and Arnie is going to be hit where it hurts most...sigh...

Now I am able to understand dadi even less. All this while although I didn't agree with dadi I thought that Arnav was perhaps mistaken in his belief about what he thought happened with his parents...his were the perceptions of a 14 year old boy whose world was shattered overnight colored by the fact that he worshipped the mother he lost...and that maybe there were two sides to this story which Dadi knew and perhaps his dad never did have an affair...but from yesterday's episode it seems as if Dadi too believes that there was a woh aurat...same as Arnav does...the only difference being that Arnav thinks dad was to blame while Dadi thinks the whole blame lies with the woh aurat!!!...this makes dadi's behaviour even nuttier...and archaic...its always the woman's fault?
And Garima seems to be the woh aurat?Shocked...at least dadi believes so...

So for Arnav and Khushi...present situation is bad enough...but no let up...only more troubles in store?...sigh...can we have some happiness please?

Kyun dard hai itna...tere ishq mein...

Off to read...later...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-joenet1234maaloo--Sari--premparbatshowstruck.Mandy.NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbssbk2

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Sigh what a damn emotional mess and today at many levels i am a Khushi...and my Arnavji stands helpless ...ok cv's i know asli duniya can ge this f**ked up yup even on vacay but can u for the love of whatever make this show have a glimmer of some hope?

Hope everythings alright?

U changed colors too!!! Congrats!!!

Dhanyavaad!! Waise hum aapke songs bahut miss kar rahe hain...enjoy the rest of your vacation Hug

Il be back...monday... I promise Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09maaloosoapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

I am not sure what they plan to show, but I wish wish wish they would show Arnav supporting Khushi after the past is revealed! How cool would it be for Arhi to be together and fight against Old Hag, Daiyya Ho and Dumbanjali!

he willBlushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbssbk2

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by savvy05

Hola SG's.  Since we all know that woh aurat is Garima, thanks to the spoiler pics posted in the FB pageConfused, today's post of  mine is going to be about the ramifications of the reveal.

Dadi hates Woh Aurat
Dadi thinks Woh Aurat is the reason for everything that has gone wrong
Dadi hates Khushi

Arnav hates Woh Aurat
Arnav thinks Woh Aurat is the reason for his mom's suicide
Arnav loves Khushi

Everyone MUs Woh Aurat
Woh Aurat is Garima

Khushi loves Garima
Khushi respects Garima for raising and taking care of her.
Khushi loves Arnav

Will Khushi fight for wronged Garima?
Will Khushi go against Arnav for Garima?
Will Arnav fight for Khushi and MU Garima?
Will Arnav go against Khushi because of angst towards Garima?

Nafrat pass na aane de, mohabbat door ne jaane de
Iss Pyar ko mein kya naam doon?

See what a tangled mess we are in.. happy times for Arhi seems far far away and we have not even included Anjali into the equation!!

Super equation savvy Thumbs Up But if you include anjali here it no longer remains an equation and that unfortunately is the truth of the show today! 

Ofcourse the world of complex math which i have studied in great detail, seems like a walk in the park compared to what i try to comprehend from this daily serial. This convoulted path to the infinity of pain and agony with a hope that we encounter an x of love when the basic assumption is x is a random variable and never a constant just kills the spirit to deduce something from this show! 

Savvy- what about Arnav and Khushi together figuring out the past ? That's the way it will go... there will be angst and separation first and then he will help her pick up the pieces.

Howie -- the only way to detox is by saying that the null hypothesis is "nafrat paas aane na de , mohabbat door jaane na de" and that's what keeps getting proved again and again . The hypothesis needs to be split too keep mohabbat only in !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-howcomeshowstruck.Mandy.ipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
@savvy: Loved the equations.. so in short no happy cloud for us in sight eh? Ouch But somehow I still feel the Garima is innocent. 

@bobop: I have learnt to keep my expectations low precap or no precap, but still when you are left with an episode ending on the face of a crestfallen Khushi, and an understanding ASR who knows why she looks so sad, hope creeps in and we are back to skd. Whether they are creative or not in other departments, the creatives sure know how to throw us a bone and make us hang on to it for dear life.. Confused

Originally posted by showstruck

They are being successful if they are trying to generate more hatred for this character. I personally never felt so appalled by any fictional character who is not dark and not even supposed to be grey. There I will say it "I am hating this character right now" . Will see how I feel when she finally wakes up to see shyam's real face.

I will add my voice to yours and join you in saying I HATE ANJ's character too.. Hum ne bhi bol diya.. Now before perfume gets her belan.. i am outta here.. smile emoticon kolobok

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09soapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Excellent post Sari!

I wish I could take a break from this serial! I am so frustrated with Khushi's court martial sessions by that horrible old hag...

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">tell me about it shwetz'what was that moving the body scene of dadi..abey..kaun aapko touch karna chahta hai anywayz.. 'Censored</font>

Something's gotta give! Its too frustrating for me - this Dadi drama has again started worsening...and this is just the beginning! Shyam hasn't even come back, nor has Garima come in front of The Hag and already the tension is so high.

Honestly, i dont want them fighting together too...i am just tired of these fights. Some random nok jhok over nothing and WITHOUT any reference to DI is what i need ...ofc that is my SKD since we are about to see the "more twists and dhamakas ans the roller coaster" 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--Pallavi-joenet1234zainah09soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.NewbiesoapfanPr1yankasbk2ipkbs

Go to top