Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

I have given up on shaadi completely yaar... looks as if bride and bridegroom themselves have forgotten that they were supposed to be married in the midst of the Di tamaasha !

Here I was lost in my SKD...picturing a Teej 360 and Arnav breaking Khushis fast...😭
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainah09

FIDDLE DI DI

@ italics ... ofcourse it is .. its a sa sa saturday ... n pleased to say for the first time since oct 2011 NO IPK ... yippeee ! weekends are back yo !!!  
i cant believe i said that 
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Molly you arent allowed to say it...you have to use the emoticon!!😊

😆😆Got so emotional ki I forgot my emoticons.. ðŸ˜†
kaykay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

I have given up on shaadi completely yaar... looks as if bride and bridegroom themselves have forgotten that they were supposed to be married in the midst of the Di tamaasha !

yeah its second day after mehendi...khushi is just tripping bw RM nd GH like she used to do wen she was working ðŸ˜•
cicilia9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

there was.
Poor souls are trying to keep her overdosed so they can get their shaadi and SR...😆

ippy aap bhi na ! please what shaadi n what SR .. the way its going they might just show shaadi n SR 360 for our very own JHAs ... so kindly be careful what u SKD for 
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want Di to say if shyamji cant come here then hum shyamji ke saat chale jayenge...Shyamjis expression will be priceless...twitching will be back in full swing!! 
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Here I was lost in my SKD...picturing a Teej 360 and Arnav breaking Khushis fast...😭

Zinny Teej ? Looks like these two are going to be in that limbo land between being engaged almost and married almost for some more time.
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cicilia9

there was.
Poor souls are trying to keep her overdosed so they can get their shaadi and SR...😆

ippy aap bhi na ! please what shaadi n what SR .. the way its going they might just show shaadi n SR 360 for our very own JHAs ... so kindly be careful what u SKD for 
[/QUOTE]

Jo sochte hain woh hote nahin.. ðŸ˜­
cicilia9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaloo

Jo sochte hain woh hote nahin.. ðŸ˜­

kyunki hoga wahi jo socha nahi  wish i could snort ...
sheena29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Sheena = Shiny. Tathaastu. 

Now go find out what GWTW is ðŸ˜‰

Gotta run - will hopefully see you guys on tonight's thread, new or old, where we all sing kumbaya around this campfire one last time.

Shiny it is.. will help in retaining the brightness on a dark dull IPK day..😭