Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... - Page 72

Posted: 11 years ago
GM all. 

My RIP IPK mourn-fest earlier this week was obviously NOT premature.

Can I say something positive - being the contrary spirit that I am? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Ever since I quit watching and just caught up on LU's - I've had so much more time for the glory days of IPK. Guilt phree too - since I'm not wasting time watching this crapfest live.
Originally posted by Moksha51

Acha... After some breathing exercises I an back...

Granted that this was a very satyanash episode.. But I think monday ko the CVs will surprise everyone.. Gul's googly with a positive spin.. Di or dadi will only tell ASR that DH is back and none can do anything about it...

Moxie -- one optimist !! We software developers are always optimistic... our world cannot exist otherwise ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by showstruck

There is a new show starting on Sony. It's a love story and has good looking leads. It's called " Honge Judah na hum". Wanna try that?

Starting on 10th.

Who are the leads? 
Originally posted by maaloo

when was this? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
[/QUOTE]

some days backโ€ฆwhen the sofa was apparently breaking in the sbs video...
Originally posted by savi-tan

The way I see it  is that we  the viewers are fed up with Shyam  continually escaping without a scrape & still able to pull wool over Anjali/Dadi's eyes ...Khushi is always the first person to catch on things or witness to something she shouldn't be.  She always ends up taking the wrong decision and becomes the punching bag of many.

Arnav continues to act dumb...he claims to know his "Di" better than anyone and still doesn't know what makes her happy...

Seriously running out of patience. The only reason I am not quitting to watch IPK is bcoz I would like to know the "terrible" past.  It better be good.

Well, the "terrible" past is based on another idiotic MU.  But, don't quit, please. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by veeps

Sari gives up too???? arre re arre... this is bad.

Veeps - I have not watched the episode but when everyone is so upset, there is no point opening a new hangout and talking to myself...You can trust me to spin the Creepali romance to our advantage but buyers bhi hona chahiye na?๐Ÿคฃ We have discussed every possible angle, past, present, future, jannat bhi...bacha hi kya hai...๐Ÿ˜†

Do the writer's even remember what they wrote 2 episodes back? Complete mockery of what Khushi said to Arnav on Wed, that she will go with what he  says!!!
Originally posted by -Jamba-

GM all. 

My RIP IPK mourn-fest earlier this week was obviously NOT premature.

Can I say something positive - being the contrary spirit that I am? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Ever since I quit watching and just caught up on LU's - I've had so much more time for the glory days of IPK. Guilt phree too - since I'm not wasting time watching this crapfest live.

Good morning Jamba -- nice to see you early here.. yes they seem to be hell bent on making this DKS ... let's see what Monday brings.
Originally posted by --Sari--

Veeps - I have not watched the episode but when everyone is so upset, there is no point opening a new hangout and talking to myself...You can trust me to spin the Creepali romance to our advantage but buyers bhi hona chahiye na?๐Ÿคฃ We have discussed every possible angle, past, present, future, jannat bhi...bacha hi kya hai...๐Ÿ˜†

Sari- we need a satyanaash thread for the rants that we have... silver lining is the wrong caption!
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Achcha, so trps should be up next week, yes? 

they better be effing up! kissi cheez se toh khushi milni chahiye๐Ÿ˜ก