Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: veeps

I hear Nissar has a new show coming up??? 6 mahine ka intezaam ho gaya...

Sounds like a plan , but the PH i believe is very consistent with first 6-8 months brilliance and then flushing everything down at jet speed!
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

I'm considering training for a marathon.  The idea is to exhaust myself enough to not have time to think of crap.  

Ah... you are trying to forest gump yourself.??😉
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaloo

But this is one almost I fervently hope will never be completed.. Bas is ek cheez ko khushi ki khayalon mein hi rehna chaahiye. It should never make it out of her mouth.. ðŸ˜•

the worry is that it will come of out of her deeds without making it out of her mouth...isn't that even worse?...shyamu will be back without her telling arnie about it🤢
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: savvy05

Anyone knows what this is and when it is likely to air?..

show on zee…qubool hai with karan singh grover..who ahs thankfully put on some weight on his gaunt face post his second marriage….he looked so much better in dmg ..if ne of u guys watched it..then he went ahead n spoiled his rep like nething….whatever tho
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobop

That is baffling then, isn't it? If they can get that level of detail, why are they missing the message? TRP and online audience want the same thing = their lives are so much easier. Then what is the point of this torture?
Edited by chip - 11 years ago

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeps

Ah... you are trying to forest gump yourself.??😉

Run,monalisa, run. ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by: howcome

Sounds like a plan , but the PH i believe is very consistent with first 6-8 months brilliance and then flushing everything down at jet speed!

yep, yep... The first 6 months or the first big twist after which the show switches hands...any more deets on this new show??? is it even true?
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moksha51

Acha... After some breathing exercises I an back...

Granted that this was a very satyanash episode.. But I think monday ko the CVs will surprise everyone.. Gul's googly with a positive spin.. Di or dadi will only tell ASR that DH is back and none can do anything about it...

mm.. Just like perfume said .. jo sochte hai woh hote nahin.. or something to that effect? 
yogifalu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Let's think of something together. 😆

kindly inform us stalkers too. its very hard to remain sane keeping mum.
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulip21

mandy is known for her optimism and giving a chance to cv always but today she is quite upset...even ippy is all ranting...no one seems to be happy...and you a prepared for the worst...else i would have been mad

Thank you Sari.