Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... - Page 59

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rag1ni

Why are Arnav and Akash going to the gynecologist? Matlab kya ho raha hain boss?!

finally something that can make me ðŸ˜† thanx rags

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psarada

wake up sarada..there is no damage "control"..there is an avalanche of damage'

I am hoping against hope here. I did felt that this week's episodes are more of damage control. Or else I was dreading that they would drag the whole MC track for whole of this week but no they finished it within 2 episodes, we already have the Di wording her request, Khushi knowing that Shyam is in. They are not going to drag this out. I am pretty sure of that.

I want Di to beg, grovel, go on hunger strike, threaten to throw herself off the roof to get Shyam back...but please please dont let it be Khushi...that is just too ridiculous...
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This week I was off from work and my mom watches a lot of shows. On sp there were promos for all but   IPK.     It was really bizarre. Maybe the ph has an option to promote only one show and thet are promoting arjun heavily.
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tulip21

oh really...is khushi bringing back creep??

Seems that way...unless they change it over the weekend!!
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Mandy.

Don't bother Tulip you missed nothing. Basically Khushi found out it was no meds but Shyam helping Anjali, she still thinks losing a child could have changed him, tried to tell Arnav who did not hear her out that's it episode over. No good ARHI scenes, no NOTHING! It was a satyanash episode with focus on Shyam and Anjali!!

oh god..were re we heading into...on friday why it is full of DKL...everytime...ok let me go watch the episode and comeback...
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Mandy.

</div>
<div>

I am not giving up, not yet but even an optimistlikeme could not find many plus points about this episode. The CVs did not even bother to throwa crumb our way and give us one good ARHI scene, this was full on Di and Shyam episode.

No no.. I didn't mean that you were giving up on IPK.. I meant episode.. I do think we are a fairly reasonable audience.. even if they have logic and no ArHi scenes... Koi nahi.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Khushi went home without telling Arnav she saw Shyam in RM? what the eff?😡...why is khushi on this mahan spree now?...Khushi is all DKL and dadi is all DKS...neither of these shows are worth the bother...

Today was total satya-effing-nash!!!!! And that is too mild a word for it...not one moment worth watching in the whole episode!!!!!!!

I can't even be bothered to rant...what happened to the Khushi we saw during the kidnapping track? who has kidnapped her? If Arnav gets mad at her who can blame him?

Ragini, its time for us to weep together...sigh
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

oh really...is khushi bringing back creep??
[/QUOTE]

the irony is creep is already there…in every frigging frame….
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sugar_babe

Let her be positive yo, we need that...
But, I say everyone go and spell venom on their FB page... I deactivated FB 5 months ago.. something I do wiish to be able to do with this show, but they are heading to end this by Jan..

Hey, u got me wrong.. I wasn't commenting or putting down her positivity.. Was just making a general comment that the story has been damaged so bad that its hard to be undone.. 
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nw1w ... but phir bhi aadat se majboor hain hum isilye 4 lines

lagta hai hone wala hai woh dardnaaak spoiler turu
koosi ji ke dimaag ka swaha ho gaya shuru
unhe lagta hain ki shyaam ji hi hain di ki asli dawaai
hum hai ye soch kar pareshan ki kisine kheer mein cyanide kyun nahi milai 

sob sob sob ... for the khoi hui oppertunity n the khoi hui khushi ji ! may the lau story rest in peace ...