Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG ladies...just now back from first day on preschool...all ur reactions are scary...kya verdict hai aaj...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Moksha51

Chalo.. eternal optimism ki deviyaan are giving up.. hum kis jhad ki patti hai

I'll be sulking in my corner.. so long SGs 😵

I am not giving up, not yet but even an optimist like me could not find many plus points about this episode. The CVs did not even bother to throw a crumb our way and give us one good ARHI scene, this was full on Di and Shyam episode.
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaloo

You really think that this damage can be controlled? I have a feeling that it has run away from their hands.. ðŸ˜•

Let her be positive yo, we need that...
But, I say everyone go and spell venom on their FB page... I deactivated FB 5 months ago.. something I do wiish to be able to do with this show, but they are heading to end this by Jan..
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think the creatives are clever that they stopped the serial at this point. I am pretty sure the next week they are going to change the thing and Dadi or Di are going to beg for Shyam's comeback. Khushi is not going to say it. I am pretty sure of it. The reason they stopped the serial at this crucial point is they too are afraid of the feedback. With Deepali quitting also becoming official, the 4Lions facebook is going to be bombarded with stopping the Anjali drama. I think the creatives can't go against the tide now. They are in damage control mode.
[/QUOTE]

wake up sarada..there is no damage "control"..there is an avalanche of damage…
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulip21

OMG ladies...just now back from first day on preschool...all ur reactions are scary...kya verdict hai aaj...

Bakwaas!!😡
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
One thing I just read on rival new site, the reason for promotion of Mahadev on Star plus. The reason is KBC. KBC is coming from today on friday, saturday and sunday and so all the channels are pumping up to combat it. Zee is having mahaepisode today, Mahadev mahaepisode is on sunday and star plus has high points on all the serials being promoted on shaandar shukravaar. So thank god for small mercies, IPK is not being neglected because that time slot is safe from KBC.
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobop

ved raj n sudhir were the stroy writers'they quit'new writer jainesh from kekta camp came in'.as far as i know arshad never quit'lalit shd have been brought back as director but obviously woh bhi nahi hoga..time 2 say rip ipk i guess'what were gul n nissar thinking

Thats precisely the problem.. They were not thinking.. dimag gaye tel lene.. ðŸ˜•
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Satya-effing-nash.
RIP IPK.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: tulip21

Don't bother Tulip you missed nothing. Basically Khushi found out it was no meds but Shyam helping Anjali, she still thinks losing a child could have changed him, tried to tell Arnav who did not hear her out that's it episode over. No good ARHI scenes, no NOTHING! It was a satyanash episode with focus on Shyam and Anjali!!
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobop

ved raj n sudhir were the stroy writers'they quit'new writer jainesh from kekta camp came in'.as far as i know arshad never quit'lalit shd have been brought back as director but obviously woh bhi nahi hoga..time 2 say rip ipk i guess'what were gul n nissar thinking

This PH clearly does not know how to combat and renegotiate.. keeping their creative team on is mor important than keeping Daljeet or Deepali on.