Spice Girls Hangout:The silver lining... - Page 45

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bobop

to be fair anjali has almost always been super sweet with khushi'.i mean she is so delusional that she made up with her as well when she was allegedly the "doosri aurat" in her life'.plus khushi toh hai hi super loving soul 'no suprises there

Thats just it!! How the hell do you make up witht he doosri aurat in your life...One day she is pissed and next day chotte tells her he loves khushi and everything is fine...that is just insane...your husband had the hots for this woman and your mami witnessed it for gods sake...
Originally posted by .Mandy.

I completely agree. Khushi and Anjali have always been close, Anjali is like a sister to her and has always fought for her even when disappointed with the elopement Anjali stood by Khushi. I can understand why Khushi is putting up a fight for Anjali now.

Khushis character has remained constant atleast in this regard...
Originally posted by soapsuds

Ragini if anyone asks this question then Shyamji may get caught...so for Shyamji to remain shatir...baki sab ko to bewaqoof hona padega?...Total one brain in RM...is waqt Shyamji ke kabze mein hai...so no brain left to go around for anyone else...

Absolutely Biraj...even a children play is better scripted and has more logic and fantasy...M& B has been downgraded to a Halloween parade, kabhi electrician, kabhi drummer...😆 you reached home safe & sound?😃

Originally posted by Rag1ni

*snort*
Also, why does she love Anjali Di so much?

Ragini, are you doing a PhD on Anjali Di now? No...don't *snort*
Was watching the Teej episode last night...I dont even care when they get married or if they do...but can we please have a Teej 360...
Di Di Di Di

Yeh kya Aap logo nai Di laga ke rakha hai?

raizadas kaafi nai the ab Aap log bhi na!
😆
Originally posted by Rag1ni

*snort*
Also, why does she love Anjali Di so much?

Kyunki Anjali Di hain sabse sayaani
Toffee se meethi aur imli si khatti
Shyam ke alawa chahein naa woh kuch
kya maang liya unhone too much
Originally posted by ipkbs

Di Di Di Di

Yeh kya Aap logo nai Di laga ke rakha hai?

raizadas kaafi nai the ab Aap log bhi na!
😆

Exactly... Everyone is doing PhD on Di now...

Originally posted by zainah09

Khushis character has remained constant atleast in this regard...

Another small mercy for viewers!
Originally posted by --Sari--

Absolutely Biraj...even a children play is better scripted and has more logic and fantasy...M& B has been downgraded to a Halloween parade, kabhi electrician, kabhi drummer...😆 you reached home safe & sound?😃

Yeah I did🤗

If Khushi actually does what that spoiler says i don't think I can bear to watch...idiocy ki bhi had hoti hai yaar...and Arnie is being led through a real emotional wringer by all the women in his life...he hasn't even had a moment to pause and think ...and even if he does...if the purpose is to glorify Shyam than nothing will ever come of it...its just like no one bothered to verify anything about the PG bit with anyone in laxmi nagar...maybe Arnav didn't coz he believed Khushi and didn't feel the need to but if Akash had doubts it was easy enough to find out...but then they couldn't have had shyam back...so Shyamji ke liye kuch bhi...agar show ki bali chadhani pade to woh bhi...agar kisiko khud hi apna pair kulhadi pe marna hai to kaun kya kar sakta hai...