Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

I know that nobody has bothered to ask this question on the show yet, how did the miscarriage happen. But I am wondering (when they will get around to asking this question), is there any evidence that Shyam is the one behind it?

Nope no one bothered to find out why pyaari Di fell from the stairs. The raaz will open when the creatives decide to end Shyamli track. The main thing I am angry on is that there is no logic in the scenes DB acts. Like she was able to walk all proper to Chotte's room yesterday, where were the cuts due to glass pieces ?
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I know that nobody has bothered to ask this question on the show yet, how did the miscarriage happen. But I am wondering (when they will get around to asking this question), is there any evidence that Shyam is the one behind it?

Brushed under the rug rags...Anjali should have had wounds on her feet but they just ignored everything...
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Chalo ladies.. AD calling.

Lets hope that they do not show that Arnav just agrees to the demands in today's episode. Justify he is one step ahead and in control for at least a episode or two before he caves in... SKD much?

Edited by savvy05 - 11 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mepharm

The cancer sister in behna show ...her character is really terminally ill and she is doing a good job with ...not OTP...par yeh hamaari DI...she got the whole pregnancy thing all wrong...she acted more terminally ill than the cancer sister๐Ÿ˜†..

Until Anjali got pregnant she only had a limp but she was treated like and acted like a glass doll...and then once she was shown pregnant ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE๐Ÿคข.

If DB was getting it wrong...CVs should have corrected it ...if CVs got it wrong DB  should have corrected...Who the F*** acts like that????๐Ÿ˜ฒ

One more time Arnav or some RM wasi asks DI ''AAP THEEK HO''...I am going to be real MAD๐Ÿ˜•

Rads - the thing that ruined the impact was Fri she was shown dramatically limping with a bleeding feet, eventually she lost her baby in an even electrifying circumstance. Everyone felt for her, there was outrage!

But the very same night, she limped to Chote's room to ask for Shyamji. With such deep wounds? Any mother would be grieving the loss of the baby more coz she had already met Shyam twice that day...Whoever is writing this shit has lost it...You need a team for this level of creativity?

zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just read Jiji quit...good for her!  dekhte hain nayi jiji kaun hai...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: soapsuds

Yeh main kya sun rahi hoon?๐Ÿ˜ฒ...bas yehi baki tha...now complete DKD...sigh...ek female character worth loving bacha tha ussey bhi maar dala?

Will believe it only when I see it. Khushi going behind Arnav's back and bringing Shyam to RM, it would destroy her character. I'd rather see Khushi facing Arnav and them fighting it out with her for the return and him against it, that makes more sense. If she were to go behind his back it would devastate him and I wouldn't see a wedding happening at all
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Rags - That late stage, it is a delivery. They usually do a C-section to save the mothers life. Evidence, I am sure there is plenty but if you look for it. He has security and he knew there was some suspicious activity w/the electrician but he is the only functioning brain and with so much drama going on, he isn't thinking๐Ÿ˜† Dadi is pouncing on him like a hyena, no appropriate time or place.
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

But what I don't understand is, why didn't they show Anjali grieving for the baby? Khushi has grieved more for the baby, which is strange.

Khushi takes everything too seriously, the girl needs to chill & focus on getting her hubby in her bed ... the way Jhalli is doing.
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Rags - That late stage, it is a delivery. They usually do a C-section to save the mothers life. Evidence, I am sure there is plenty but if you look for it. He has security and he knew there was some suspicious activity w/the electrician but he is the only functioning brain and with so much drama going on, he isn't thinking๐Ÿ˜† Dadi is pouncing on him like a hyena, no appropriate time or place.

I just think that unlike Shyam's past misdeeds, this is relatively evidence free as a crime. Not that evidence has mattered :D
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: paru_rox

Khushi takes everything too seriously, the girl needs to chill & focus on getting her hubby in her bed ... the way Jhalli is doing.

๐Ÿ˜†