Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bobop

so what r 4 lions planning'not showing payal ever and forget ehr existence conveniently'.or is a new payal coming up'.coz usually if a new actor comes up in telly world..the old character introduces her offscreen..nahi'or at least the new one joins as soon as old one has left'nne of this has happened'i just hope they r not going to push the character of payal under the carpet like mamaji'that will be a bit much😕..btw i think ill miss deepali n nk scenes and deepali n khushi scenes

I wouldn't be surprised if there is no mention of her at all, there is none of Mamaji and even NK's absence was not addressed for months.

I think Payal will be replaced though just not right away
mandy0310 thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru_rox

The CV's could come up with excellent tracks related to A & K roping in Payal & Akash in order to expose Shyam ... but then that would mean less of Didi & Shyam. So no hopes there I guess.

Too SKD Paru, there are so many ways to go with this as the track does have a lot of potential but it seems CVs do not know how to execute without showing us more of Shyam and Di
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
relieved wala rabba ve ladies ! m so late to the hangout aaj ! but what to do .. busy AD for once ðŸ˜†
jaisa ki i went on n on last night  ii liked the epi .. bas 
n the happy post of sari ji is back .. joey posted today ðŸ˜ƒ
ippy cute one like always ðŸ¤—
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is no mention of her at all, there is none of Mamaji and even NK's absence was not addressed for months.

I think Payal will be replaced though just not right away

ajeeb mazaq hai in the name of creative freedom…n if we say more the PH will start whining how is it our fault if the actor decides to leave…there is no use wasting energy over their issues..
mandy0310 thumbnail

🤣 Hey if it gets her out of RM, I'm for it but we know this is just our SKD since drama can't unfold unless they are all under the same roof
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Hello all! well...this was to be expected. Just a few months ago, she had said in another interview that she would like to explore. It does put the PH in a negative light though, they were willing to bend over backwards for an actress who continuously fails to impress yet they absolutely could not do anything for Deepali. Here is my grouse: Given the recent heavy dose of Anjali in the show if the PH felt so strongly about the character, they should have replaced Daljeet. The character has taken over the show completely but it fails to make an impression because Daljeet is not doing it any justice. This just tells me PH gave in because there was too much media hype which was very smart on DB's part. She leveraged the media to get what she wanted, it was a bit unprofessional in my opinion but it worked. To each their own, she was looking out for herself, can't blame her but the PH should have looked out for the show too, which they didn't.

This track highlights the severe limitations that DB has as an actress unfortunately.. neither does the audience like it nor those who still like the track but are unhappy with the way she is portraying it!!
Edited by savvy05 - 11 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This track highlights the severe limitations that DB has as an actress unfortunately.. neither do the audience like it nor those who still like the track but are not happy with the way she is portraying it!!
[/QUOTE]

surprisingly everyone but us the viewers seem to think daljeet is doing just fine a job….read akshay's tweets or look at the sbs videos…or hear anjali's interview when PH "wants" to see anjali as a bride…so they r quite fine with how it is being portrayed clearly😲
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
But what I don't understand is, why didn't they show Anjali grieving for the baby? Khushi has grieved more for the baby, which is strange.
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Did you guys see this..😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3184221

Rags, like Sari said declare Anji as mentally ill or in depression - something to justify the totally illogical things she is doing.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

But what I don't understand is, why didn't they show Anjali grieving for the baby? Khushi has grieved more for the baby, which is strange.

Because Sanaya is a better actress. Daljeet couldn't even deliver a shock expression in scene and you want her to grieve.