Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Moksha51

Yes, well, good for her.. Mujhe to apni padi hai.. Promises to payalia and what not! ðŸ˜‰

I hope this isn't just drama... I hope she has quit, and stays quit-Ed..not pull a DB on us

Deepali was good as a sister but she had NO chemistry with Akhshay Dogra. Several  real tracks were tried afte rthe wedding with bubli, with her chameli Ka. Tel and some saas bahu biut nothing worked.

I also noted sh eras never part of the co group when they showed the masti on the sets...must not be doing well with the main team.

Anyway it is ok. She will be replaced and I hope  gels in well with the team.
Edited by premparbat - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: psarada

That is the doubt I too have. Why are the creatives/PH/channel  so hell bent on DB when the channel replaced Gia in other show when she was the lead giving a flimsy reason. And DB's husband's show also got shelved within 6 months. So I wonder what is that DB has that the PH and channel is not willing to leave her. Even with Sanaya being the lead, she got stupid costumes for mehendi whereas Daljeet got to get dressed as a bride for a godh bharai which ultimately had to turn into MC. Why couldn't they give Sanaya good costumes. I think someone in the creative team loves Shyam and Anjali and Didi ki Saut storyline too much that they are not willing to look beyond it.

I agree -- first they favored her in the costume department and when she threatened to quit , they favor her in the story department ...unfortunately her repertoire is less and she is not convincing in her role... the story writer being bipolar does not help either.

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Man am glad Deepali quit like this...dollyji this is the way to do it...all dollyji wanted was to play hard to get and now wer getting this freaking torture!
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Man am glad Deepali quit like this...dollyji this is the way to do it...all dollyji wanted was to play hard to get and now wer getting this freaking torture!

Hi Vee 🤗... how's the holiday ? Still in Espana?
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Hi Vee 🤗... how's the holiday ? Still in Espana?

London now...its going on well 😃
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Yup, keep it simple and classy. I hope I don't have to take back my words.
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: premparbat

Deepali was good as a sister but she had NO chemistry with Akhshay Dogra. Several  real tracks were tried afte rthe wedding with bubli, with her chameli Ka. Tel and some saas bahu biut nothing worked.

I also noted sh eras never part of the co group when they showed the masti on the sets...must not be doing well with the main team.

Anyway it is ok. She will be replaced and I hope  gels in well with the team.

Ratna, I agree that she had no chemistry with Akash... But that's also part Akash. She had good chemistry with SI, BS (in what few scenes she had with him), even NK.. 

Yes, I had noticed that too.. That may have been a factor in the PH "letting" her quit.. DB had said in an interview that the rest of the cast was highly supportive of her.. Jo bhi ho, I am speculating.. More power to Deepali and the PH.. 
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

London now...its going on well 😃

Aap enjoy karo .. hum aapke aane thak IPK sambhaalenge!
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
SPOILER ALERT
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3184132
Woemyvariousgods!
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

who is this lady Rags... is she reliable? I did not post as I am seeing her for the first time.