Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh boy! Can I just be a whiney fan and say that the wrong sister quit the show!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Actually the story was very layered when they first started. One side you had Arnav - Khushi ego hassles, strong physical attraction, Payal - Akash sweet love, Mami - Nani MIL - DIL scenes along with laxmi the goat, Mamaji scenes with Akash and Arnav, and GH scenes.

Now all you have is a Khichdi. The cvs have to show Sarun or else the TRPs drop but they are trying to push Didi ki saut storyline. They could have gone so many ways after Shyam's exposure. They could have gotten the complete truth of contract out resulting in Payal walking out with Khushi, Both Akash and Arnav trying to get their wives back, Shyam being evil and attacking them in open and Anjali finally waking up. They could have kept the essence of the show by doing that. Instead they are doing only Didi ki saut even when they knew that the storyline is not working.

The negativity is actually putting off the viewers. The way Shyam is going around scot free is actually an insult to the audience intelligence. No wonder the co-actors are also getting put off with the storyline. No doubt Abbhas is a great actor but there should be a limit for the villian screen time. Expose him, deal him off with and move on to the next layer of story. The creatives can always get in a past rival of ASR trying to harm Khushi and ASR trying to protect her. Why do they keep on glorifying the same villian and for that they are making everyone dumb like Anjali and Khushi. Who is the one in creative team who loves Shyam so much. Are they saddists ?  Somehow this is the first and last show I am going to watch from 4Lions production because I seriously think Gul has some issues with women's self respect.  Because the serial I feel in love with is not the one they are showing right now.
Edited by psarada - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Please go ahead Rags -- we support you ! We will whine with you!
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Please go ahead Rags -- we support you ! We will whine with you!

I woke up early to read this! Nahiii! I am going back to sleep 
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rag1ni

yup I will join you. I so wish cry anjali had  quit. They could have shown she left house and went somewhere. ASR can lash out in pain and Khushi can soothe him and we can have our angst filled love story. Then they could have gotten a good replacement for DB. But I really applaud Deepali for not throwing tantrums and quitting in professional manner. What DB did with the Rangmuch interview, fuze interview and IF interview didn't go down well with me. It was not professional at all and hijacking the story for her benefit is not a good thing.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moksha51

I woke up early to read this! Nahiii! I am going back to sleep 

Moxie - never know what you will wake up to in IPK land .. I am sad but happy for Deepali. She was underused anyway. She was great with Sanaya -- they rocked as sisters but she deserved better even with her limited acting talent.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

yup I will join you. I so wish cry anjali had  quit. They could have shown she left house and went somewhere. ASR can lash out in pain and Khushi can soothe him and we can have our angst filled love story. Then they could have gotten a good replacement for DB. But I really applaud Deepali for not throwing tantrums and quitting in professional manner. What DB did with the Rangmuch interview, fuze interview and IF interview didn't go down well with me. It was not professional at all and hijacking the story for her benefit is not a good thing.

Wonder how she holds so much sway over the PH? Is she financing it?
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Moxie - never know what you will wake up to in IPK land .. I am sad but happy for Deepali. She was underused anyway. She was great with Sanaya -- they rocked as sisters but she deserved better even with her limited acting talent.

Yes, well, good for her.. Mujhe to apni padi hai.. Promises to payalia and what not! ðŸ˜‰

I hope this isn't just drama... I hope she has quit, and stays quit-Ed..not pull a DB on us

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moksha51

Yes, well, good for her.. Mujhe to apni padi hai.. Promises to payalia and what not! ðŸ˜‰

I hope this isn't just drama... I hope she has quit, and stays quit-Ed..not pull a DB on us

I guess it is final!
PSharada thumbnail

Wonder how she holds so much sway over the PH? Is she financing it?

That is the doubt I too have. Why are the creatives/PH/channel  so hell bent on DB when the channel replaced Gia in other show when she was the lead giving a flimsy reason. And DB's husband's show also got shelved within 6 months. So I wonder what is that DB has that the PH and channel is not willing to leave her. Even with Sanaya being the lead, she got stupid costumes for mehendi whereas Daljeet got to get dressed as a bride for a godh bharai which ultimately had to turn into MC. Why couldn't they give Sanaya good costumes. I think someone in the creative team loves Shyam and Anjali and Didi ki Saut storyline too much that they are not willing to look beyond it.