Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: savvy05

@ Sari, at the risk of sounding  like a broken record.. your posts are an utter delight to read, much better than the episode.

My hope is that when ASR finally yields to Anjali I want him to say "If Shyam can come in then Khushi will also come in with or without pheras". Have everyone under the same roof, level the playing field and then let the games begin!!!

@Mandy, I miss Payalia too. I am sure she will be on Khushi's side now that Akash is swaying towards Anji's side. The aftereffects will have to be felt on all members of RM

@Ratna, honeymoon?πŸ˜ƒ, SKD indeed. I would be more than happy if they just give us a couple of episodes with Khushi's smile back and less of Anjali and Shyam.

Ditto Savvy  .

On Sari's fantastic post and anlysis.  I specially enjoyed the bit on Shyam's manipulative plan to attack Arnav's two most imporatant people.  A very interesting perspective indeed.

And you Savvy,   What a math equation and I have always been very weak in maths.  I hope IPK is simple else will need your help to decipher...

@Ippy . I miss Vee as well.  Today Priya posted a few lines of a song which fit ArHI so well.   The song from Guide - Tere Mere sapney ab ek rang hai ... Woudl have asked Vee to post it...
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

@ Sari, at the risk of sounding  like a broken record.. your posts are an utter delight to read, much better than the episode.

My hope is that when ASR finally yields to Anjali I want him to say "If Shyam can come in then Khushi will also come in with or without pheras". Have everyone under the same roof, level the playing field and then let the games begin!!!

@Mandy, I miss Payalia too. I am sure she will be on Khushi's side now that Akash is swaying towards Anji's side. The aftereffects will have to be felt on all members of RM

@Ratna, honeymoon?πŸ˜ƒ, SKD indeed. I would be more than happy if they just give us a couple of episodes with Khushi's smile back and less of Anjali and Shyam.

Savvy, multiple hugs to you if that happens!!!!!
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post SariπŸ‘

Be back in a bit
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Sugar - we were begging for a Payash wedding plan scene for Arhi, that went down the drains. I agree with you can we at least have them discussing the Shyam fall out?

@Joey- Whattay post. I agree on both points. Arnav and Khushi cannot seem to catch a break before the next storm hits. Unfortunately it is their heartbreaking, sad scenes that seems to evoke the most response right from Arnav realizing Khushi getting engaged to their first night back in RM back after the kidnapping track.😭

Is it too much to ask for a couple of weeks of romance with both characters intact? CV's remember the beautiful Arhi scenes you created during Payash's mehendi, sangeeth and haldi. We cannot have similar scenes thanks to the drama happening now, is there any hope that we will ever see such scenes?

@Tabs - Go RV for a min?πŸ˜ƒ The merged picture that Sari posted in the header is beautiful.
Edited by savvy05 - 11 years ago
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sari, they have nani with them at the moment but for how long?
Di is a powerful thing and can pull everyone to her side. What are the chances of nani changing sides?
Mandy - I didn't even notice we had no shyam today..three problems are too much to deal with in 19 mins..
Ratna- can they please give us the romance! I'd use another word but it gives Joey other images lol, but can they not dangle the little romance we have on a string...and yes to the British honeymoon!

Riya - agree, can they please use one baddie at a time? We are an audience with an IQ of 0.5 can they simplify it further?
Joey- sahi kaha.. Mohabbat door as haddi's and nafrat pass in bucket loads. Full on ramanchi!

Savs- omg, Yeh kya jalebi hai? So many twists...and pretty please for striking shyam and khushi deal..Edited by ipkbs - 11 years ago
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sari: Wonderful post again sari. Yes as you said that shyam has played a very good mind game with all the women...
Why do i feel that khushi is going to think that she is responsible for the entire thing and may keep her out of RM though she knows she has to be with arnav...

You described anjali very correctly...yes she is a kid in candy store with a twisted mind...i ust hope her mind starts working soon...

I hate dadi for comring lhushi in the line of Woh aurat...tooo much...

Lets see how this time they will win over all this when they have the past knife hanging over their head with a thin thread and ready to drop at any ponit of time on them... i hope all this make their bond stronger
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: premparbat

</div>
<div>
Ditto Savvy .

On Sari's fantastic post and anlysis. I specially enjoyed the bit on Shyam's manipulative plan to attack Arnav's two most imporatant people. A very interesting perspective indeed.

And you Savvy, What a math equation and I have always been very weak in maths. I hope IPK is simple else will need your help to decipher...

@Ippy . I miss Vee as well. Today Priya posted a few lines of a song which fit ArHI so well. The song from Guide - Tere Mere sapney ab ek rang hai ... Woudl have asked Vee to post it...

That was joey Ratna with the gana. πŸ˜›
im stuck on dard hai Itna πŸ˜‰
tulip21 thumbnail
@Mandy: Yes it is a balanced episode...but it had no peple who have balanced mind...

Anjali has started her no eating no drinking movement... i seriously wonder arnav can pacify her this time...bcoz i'm sure as a sari said she is like akid in candy store...she wants the candy which the mom says no...

Khushi is once again being punished for nothing...she is SP heroine so she has to go thru all this hell...

Nani is good but when anjali stops eating everything will be changed i hope she stays strong throughout...

I don't want to tlak abt dadi...

Mandy what if payal supports khushi and akash supports anjali... it will be much better than the impressing track they had...
maaloo thumbnail
@sari: The silver lining.. its such a optimistic and hopeful title to the brilliant piece that you have written. πŸ‘
You have pointed out the mind games that SHyam plays.. its of course genius.. but then I feel, the fact that he has a weak wife who believes the world of him, and a gal who believes in being a sacrificial lamb so as to see those around her happy, have definitely made him the more successful manipulator. He is using women to wage his war against Arnav and like you mentioned the earlier Arnav catches on to his game plan, the better it will be for him. I can see NK helping him in this, but Akash.. the lesser said about him the better.. πŸ˜•

@mandy: I totally agree with you about Garima.. and I also mentioned the same in my post.. Garima I am sure is not the guilty party.. (actually i see that I have made more or less the same observations that you have too..) Definitely something is black in the dal.. πŸ˜•

@ratna: My favorite peeve these days is the dreaded trio.. Anj-Shyam-Dadi😑 And today Dadi took the cake.. πŸ˜‘ She is falling prey to her own prejudices and this will definitely prove costly to her in the long run.
I too found it weird that Garima's pix were all over the place in FB but, they kept it hidden in the episode..Is this their nayi soch of maintaining the secrecy about the other woman? I mean are they trying to trick us into believing that she is not the other woman by splashing pix of her all over the place and then wham.. they drop the bomb on us? God knows what the cvs are smoking anyways.. 
Edited by maaloo - 11 years ago
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Throughout the episode only two things were running through my head:
1. A simple girl who has given everything to this family, her time, her honor and her life, a simple girl who has proven time and time again her loyalty and love to these people, yet she is unable to receive the respect, love and care that she deserves, that she has rightfully earned. When an outsider, a misinformed, jaded, stubborn and misunderstood person marauds this simple girl, everyone just stands there like a statue. They don't see, hear or say anything. Is she not human? If there is no "proof" against the ritually wedded damad ji, there is no proof against the legally wedded bahu either. So why such cruelty, insensitivity and unfairness towards her? I ask you Mr. Story Writer, where is the reality in this? I don't know what planet you are on, but what is the point? Even if disgusting actions like this happen in real world, is it absolutely necessary that one must glorify such things in fiction? Isn't reality filled with feel-good things, so why pick up on the pain, angst, inappropriateness and the wrongs? Why must you focus on keeping the glass half empty with negativity when it can be filled with positivity?

2. I think the show's tag line was supposed to be 'nafrat pass aanay na day' only. The whole adage of 'mohabbat dur jaanay na day' was a Freudian slip which was never corrected due to laziness. For a show that heavily focuses on faith, beliefs and divine presence, IPK is surprisingly scared enough to practice what it preaches. For all the faith in DM that everything will be alright, things tend to just get worse and go down the rabbit hole. Contradiction much? The positive, the upright power, the protective hand of DM is on everyone but yet no one can catch a break except for the bad guy. Doesn't that go against the very core of the belief? I get the whole 'us kay wahan dair hai andher nahi' - but on the show, the more 'dair' it gets the more 'andher' it gets as well. Time does not seem to be healing anything. Two people who struggled with their demons for ages, finally came to their senses to find refuge in each other for better or for worse, but still can't be together. What is the better in this? Why must two people fight so much against the tide that just watching them hurt becomes exhausting? Why must they be stuck in the labyrinth of circumstances that they can't find a way out? Why are they always "aasman say gira khajoor main aatka"? They haven't even gotten out of one shit storm yet and there is another one itching to make its way in. Is DM really that cruel? Where is the faith? Where is the protective hand? Haven't they suffered enough? I ask you again Mr. Story Writer, where is the reality in this? I don't know what planet you are on, but what is the point? I refuse to believe that some people on this earth are only supposed to live in pain and sorrow. The divine cannot be that cruel, we the mortals however, are completely different story. Even in reality people tend to stick together through thick and thin, especially people who have made a vow to be supportive of one another and if things are not meant to be, people move on. So whatever planet you are on, get back down to earth please and get these two under the same roof. Bas. I don't care pheras or no pheras, grand wedding or not, just keep them together. Use reality here and give the characters and us a break. I can't take this crap anymore. All I want is to smile at the end of the episode and not have a splitting headache like I have one today. These days episodes start with a frown which turns into a face-palm or a head-desk and ends with either a satyanaash or a confused look! Love is supposed to be a beautiful feeling, even when it comes with its share of turmoils and turbulence, you march on knowing that you are not alone, someone is there for you to literally hold your hand and pull you out. We are no longer living in the times of Heer Ranjha, Romeo Juliet, Sohni Mahiwal etc, if one must take something from those stories, than take the intensity of love and not the tragedy. Put a smile on my face and I will forever be grateful.

Joey...That was an incredible post!! Loved every single word you wrote especially the parts in red...πŸ‘ Give the girl the respect she has earned and is entitled to and its time to bring on the mohabbat in full swing..we have waited long enough...
Good song choice for tonight!
Edited by zainah09 - 11 years ago