Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sari...Beautiful writing that all I have to say and thanks for the hangout everyday. It was a good episode but the attention Anji is getting is getting on my nerves. They are over doing it. They are being successful if they are trying to generate more hatred for this character. I personally never felt so appalled by any fictional character who is not dark and not even supposed to be grey. There I will say it "I am hating this character right now" . Will see how I feel when she finally wakes up to see shyam's real face.

2 points you mentioned that Arnav knows about Shyam are very strong points but I just hope our CVs also have these in mind.

One of this days Shyam is going to cross the threshold to come back into RM. I already know that one scene I am not going go watch like ever.

@Ratna... Super yes to romance. Why else would we be here and lose grey cells?
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Sari,

Thank you. 😃

It was a beautiful post. They need to be there for each other - Arnav and Khushi and should not allow the creep and vicious Dadi to alienate them.  They must be strong and jointly resolve this crisis. What a beautiful understanding they both have and do not require words to express themselves.👏

maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One of the better balanced episodes for a change.. Emotions were running high.
Started off with di acting like a spoiled brat demanding for a piece of candy.. and her dialog that she always listened and did everything for her brother was so over the top and dramatic..Lady, do you know that he married to save your marriage? 😡

Dadi was yet again her evil self. Can't justify her character at all. Her hatred towards Khushi.. the other woman is so ridiculous. Her rant against the other woman in her son's life also didn't make me feel sympathetic. She is one of those people that thinks that one can shut the opponent up by talking loudly and not listening to their point of view.. She tried the same then.. and its the same now. She seems to be a rebel without a cause..trust me when all is said and done, it will be shown that Garima was not the other woman.. but she somehow got caught in the middle.. 
Dadi openly snubbing Khushi and acting as if she were an untouchable really grated on my nerves..😡 

Nani was the champion for Khushi.. Nani too lost her daughter in "the hadsaa" , but has never let that jade her views, unlike dadi.  

Loved Arnav's "mat jao" to Khushi. It was bang on.. ❤️ The understanding between them has grown. Arnav knows the reason for her tears..without her having to tell anything.. That hug and the kiss was proof of that.. 

Loved Mami's normal answer to Khushi's enquiry.. would love to have her character being more pro-khushi. She needs more people supporting her.. 

Missing Payaliya.. again no reason given for her absence.. Not seen in GH nor in RM.. hope she hasn't gone the "mama" way😕

I just want Shyam to enter the RM already.. we all know its happening so get on with it.. and hope all the layers of deceit that guy has is peeled..and he is kicked out soon..😕

Rant done.. tomorrow hopefully, we start off with Arnav consoling khushi.. before more drama sets in.. 
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Here's hoping he makes our weekend by showing dadi the finger again tomorrow...😃

Amen to that!!

sugar_babe thumbnail
Updated on page 1!
AD calls... be back in a few!
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

Hola SG's.  Since we all know that woh aurat is Garima, thanks to the spoiler pics posted in the FB page😕, today's post of  mine is going to be about the ramifications of the reveal.

Dadi hates Woh Aurat
Dadi thinks Woh Aurat is the reason for everything that has gone wrong
Dadi hates Khushi

Arnav hates Woh Aurat
Arnav thinks Woh Aurat is the reason for his mom's suicide
Arnav loves Khushi

Everyone MUs Woh Aurat
Woh Aurat is Garima

Khushi loves Garima
Khushi respects Garima for raising and taking care of her.
Khushi loves Arnav

Will Khushi fight for wronged Garima?
Will Khushi go against Arnav for Garima?
Will Arnav fight for Khushi and MU Garima?
Will Arnav go against Khushi because of angst towards Garima?

Nafrat pass na aane de, mohabbat door ne jaane de
Iss Pyar ko mein kya naam doon?

See what a tangled mess we are in.. happy times for Arhi seems far far away and we have not even included Anjali into the equation!!

Super equation savvy 👍🏼 But if you include anjali here it no longer remains an equation and that unfortunately is the truth of the show today! 

Ofcourse the world of complex math which i have studied in great detail, seems like a walk in the park compared to what i try to comprehend from this daily serial. This convoulted path to the infinity of pain and agony with a hope that we encounter an x of love when the basic assumption is x is a random variable and never a constant just kills the spirit to deduce something from this show! 
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ Sari, at the risk of sounding  like a broken record.. your posts are an utter delight to read, much better than the episode.

My hope is that when ASR finally yields to Anjali I want him to say "If Shyam can come in then Khushi will also come in with or without pheras". Have everyone under the same roof, level the playing field and then let the games begin!!!

@Mandy, I miss Payalia too. I am sure she will be on Khushi's side now that Akash is swaying towards Anji's side. The aftereffects will have to be felt on all members of RM

@Ratna, honeymoon?😃, SKD indeed. I would be more than happy if they just give us a couple of episodes with Khushi's smile back and less of Anjali and Shyam.

Edited by savvy05 - 11 years ago
zainah09 thumbnail
Sari...thank you for your awesome post! I ffed through Anji and her drama so loved todays episode..I wish they had pumped Anjali up with meds and stuck an ivy into her so she wont have to say anything because seriously no one wants to hear her whine...liked that we were not subjected to Shyams twitchy face today, definitely needed a break from that...Dadi was once again her usual bitchy self..even though Nani tries to take up for Arnav and Khushi, she needs to put a little more heart and passion into it..enough of trying to pacify the situation its time to put the witch in her place..I heard Akash had a line today but missed it since it was in the presence of Anjali..Every scene between Arnav and Khushi was beautiful, for a change it felt like it was their story..I only hope that it continues to be that way...and Arnav packs up and ships Dadi away...my SKD

sumana-13 thumbnail
Thank you Sari and all the spice gurlz for the awesome hang out ... I love reading all your posts... feels nice to be together during the sad Creepali tracks...

zainah09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

But before that happens can we get a mini track of a happily married ArHI , maybe a honeymoon in UK now that Barun has announced his  soon to come visit to the UK. We deserve some reprieve before the next drama.  What do you say girls ' Yes to Romance.

Definitely yes to romance...we will make your SKD our SKD