Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Arhi-The Emotional Saga...update Pg5 (Page 5)

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Lovely post dear !! I was so glad that i didnt see Khoon Bhari Taang and Creepwa yesterday !!Big smile Loved the way Arnav kissed Khushi on the forehead ! No words were needed but the scene was perfect ! Hats off to Barun and Sanaya for fab performance as always !ClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Hey Sush, after what feels like a really long time I liked the epi yesterday. Arhi scenes were beautiful. Yet the pathos is heartbraking- kyun dard hai itna indeed?

They haven't had much happiness together and the fragile world they want to build is just waiting to go topsy turvy again. There seems to be loads more bedhagarak in the making and Khushi continues to be at the receving end.

I wish the makers would procrastinate on bringing in the drama a little bit and just let Khushi and her Khushi prevail.

The mat jao scene was soo nice- his vulnerability and his need for her so beautifully portrayed- heartwarming

DefLeppard-Sush-

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Such a beautiful episode, if they stick to more of these good ones, we might just come back into the game. 

sun2011-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Sush, after what feels like a really long time I liked the epi yesterday. Arhi scenes were beautiful. Yet the pathos is heartbraking- kyun dard hai itna indeed?</font>
</div>
<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">They haven't had much happiness together and the fragile world they want to build is just waiting to go topsy turvy again. There seems to be loads more bedhagarak in the making and Khushi continues to be at the receving end.</font>

<font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wish the makers would procrastinate on bringing in the drama a little bit and just let Khushi and her Khushi prevail.</font>

<div><font color="#6633cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The mat jao scene was soo nice- his vulnerability and his need for her so beautifully portrayed- heartwarming</font>

Dadis treatment of Khushi now is no less than that of a typical saas. Another saas bahu serial seems to be in the making... Confused

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 5:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Dazeespirit

nina5 Groupbie
nina5
nina5

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Hi Nina...Thank you for your post! I hear you about dadis prejudiced and judgmental stance on Khushi...she was downright mean today...Poor Khushi ...dadi holds so many grudges against her...I was comforting to see ARnie sharing her pain...bu when the past comes out who will be her support? In the last MU it was Anjali who supported her...makes me think ARnie will be much soft this time...in his Kolaveri di attitude...

Hi Sush!
your welcome! Yes, she was most certainly very rude about Khushi not just in front of her but also behind her back - and it continues today as well. as if now, Arnav is the one sharing her pain amongst the Raizadas - although Nani does seem t stand by her by defending her in front of Dadi. I am afraid that when the past comes out, Arnav will, in a very obvious way, not support her...or it could be (and hopefully) the opposite - where he goes the extra mile to support and care for her and defend her instead. at this point cant say much except that fact that when Khushi tries to convince Arnav about bringing Shyaam back , he most certainly will get furious at her.

Edited by nina5 - 07 September 2012 at 9:42am

sun2011-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

UPDATE: SEPT 7th

Hola folks...Are we going to see Deeplai going Daljeet way for negotiating more time for screen presence after this resignation? WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Or is Akash really  going to get a new girl?Big smile

What did Shyam do to get the most peachy invincible role...BUGGER!!

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 10:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011spiritpinky_blueskies

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Sush.. Akash is going to get a new girl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Sush, Payal quit. Got the answer to my qs earlier. Who is next? Aakash??

Or may be its the audience.Tongue

How dare you ask abt Shyam, their golden boy! Obviously the audience loves him, why else would they give him the most brains, grand intros, amazing plumbing/mechanical/electrical/musical/culinary skills, super healing powers, x-ray vision that cuts through masonry walls, an invincibility boon and a cloak of invisibility, amazing persuasive powers, and the list goes on. They lowe him, dammit!! 

By the way, was today so bad, you chose to completely ignore the epi? 

Edited by spirit - 07 September 2012 at 10:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

Go to top