Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Arhi-The Emotional Saga...update Pg5 (Page 4)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by -Sush-

<font size="4"> It was a pleasure to watch Arhi today...Zuz...I love it when they connect emotionally... Smile Smile

Even if Khushi talks to ARnie to get Shyam back...it would be to break this impasse Zuzi...Anjali has no intentions of giving up this time...and there are only two was to end it...either one of them leaves the house or Shyam gets in...I think he may try the last bluff and pretend to leave the house...and the ARnie and Khushi both wouldn't want to leave Anjali with him...so they will give in...but what after he moves in Zuz? What will he do after that?</font>

OK if the marriage breaks...he will miss Khushi...and feel guilty for breaking it...He may then want to make it right...and we will see glimpses of redeeming himself...but being conflicted a the same time...because he can't put the pas behind him...If the marriage does not break...it is the Nafarat Mohabbat angle again...like the 4th promo...

I just want them to do the scene well Sush...when kushi talks to Arnie to bring back Shyam it should be shown clearly that its done for Anji sake or I like that idea of yours he pretends to leave the house with Anji then Arnie relents..that makes more sense as to what will be the last push for Arnav to agree to have Shyam back at RM!

I think slowly the family too starts supporting Anji when she starts her satyagrah..but I agree with you Arnie should let Anji decide what she likes and not push his decisions on her!

I think his next move will be to break Arhi marriage if I am not wrong!Ouch

Sush cant we have everything together redemption, conflict nafrat and mohabatLOL..I would like to see nafrat and mohabt to play out without marriage but not in RM..maybe in Lucknow..kushi moves out to lucknow and arnie goes behind herBig smile

BR]

Would love it if the marriage breaks...Khushi moves to Lucknow and he goes there...Hate the RM Zoo ...it will be the same old syapa in there with Shyamu and Dadi in the mix too...!!!

Yeah...nafarat Mohabbat is possible after breaking the Marraige too...redemption can wait... Big smile </font>

Edited by -Sush- - 06 September 2012 at 9:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011msinspiritZuzana

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spirit

Hi Sush, didn't see the epi, read the wu. I think that's the route I'll go till I feel like actually watching. At the moment, doesn't feel like I'm missing much anyway. I'm just not up for watching dadi, anj drama anymore.

spirit many of the die hard fans who had watched the show from the beginning are quitting at this stage...I think the major problem seems to be the shift in focus..all these days the story was about Arnav and kushi..for the first time the focus has shifted to Anjali and Shyam and Dadi...Ouch

Yesterday for the first time ..did not feel like watching the episode... Cannot take anjie crap...any more how long can she lie on bed.. Weeping for her toy...

LOLLOL  Good job Payal u ran away chupke se... Khushi please tum bhi bhaag jao... These crazy buggers ..

Never knew I desperately want a separation track focussed on khushi...with a new life.. New people.. 

If Arnie will come with a bitter pill of di... Don't want it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011spiritZuzana

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
HOPE WHEN GARIMA's COMES OUT CV's DONOT ASSASINATE KUSHI's CHARACTER,CANT HEAR RUBBISH SPOKEN FOR HER FIRST BY ASR,THEN SHYAM ,MAMI & NOW DADI.ENOUGH.JUST HOPING ASR IS GOING TO STAND ROCK SOLID BESIDES HER & GOING TO PROTECT HER.
WOH AURAT TAG IS TOO BAD,HOW CAN THEY WRITE IT FOR KUSHI,WHY ARE THEY PORTRAYING FEMALE LEAD SO BADLY.ASR SHOULD FIERCELY PROTECT HER TRUE TO HIS CHARACTER,DONT LET ANYONE ASSASINATE WIFE's CHARACTER.IT's A INSULT TO HIS LOVE & HIM.TODAY LOVED THEIR SUPPORT FOR EACH OTHER BUT WHATEVER LET THEM FACE ANY STORM TOGETHER & WIN.NO MORE BASHING OF KUSHI PLEASE.IF CV's DO GO THROUGH IF HOPE THEY KEEP RESPECT FOR KUSHI,DONT MIND SMALL TIFFS BETWEEN ASR & KUSHI.BUT NONE SHOULD DARE SHE IS ASR's WIFE.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
OMG! So much love, dammit!! Thank you guys, so much for trying to detox. Sush, Zuz and msin. HugI read about that scene, and it looks promising but it's like little mercies they throw our way, to keep us hooked. There is just too much relentless badgering of those two, I think, dadi has successfully broken down my appetite for this show. Someone send that old lady back to the mental asylum she came from,  I refuse to believe she came from any ashram!!

Will it work, if I just watch the uncut arhi scenes? Does that make me sound like a hopeless arhi fanatic!? LOL  truth be told, Im just not up for this foray into regressive drama where a female treats another like a piece of s*** and the once upon a time spunky spirited female lead does nothing about it, except shed tears.

As much as I'd hate it, I think a separation at this point would work wonders, khushi goes incognito. And no one has a clue. Just bring her back into focus dammit! Lucknow sounds so much better at this point, when the hate marriage happened, I wanted her to walk out on him before the six months was up and may be complete her education and start working. I guess that was too much realistic, and would hv totally taken away asr's thunder!

Or the very much legally married couple, if that's what they intend to show next, walk out of RM together and let di have her dream life. 

I don't know, anything but more torturing of those two. And a little less di chant.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011DefLeppardZuzana-Sush-

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spirit

Hi Sush, didn't see the epi, read the wu. I think that's the route I'll go till I feel like actually watching. At the moment, doesn't feel like I'm missing much anyway. I'm just not up for watching dadi, anj drama anymore.

spirit many of the die hard fans who had watched the show from the beginning are quitting at this stage...I think the major problem seems to be the shift in focus..all these days the story was about Arnav and kushi..for the first time the focus has shifted to Anjali and Shyam and Dadi...Ouch

Absolutely Zu, balance is missing. And I guess part of the problem is that most ppl who tuned in earlier were never the ones interested in watching kitchen politics or this sort of regressive drama, I mean I know people like dadi exist for real, it's a reality most of us are aware of, but it doesn't mean, we want to watch it play out so viciously on our screens. Esp. When the focus has shifted to other pairs even though it's something else that draws people to this show. Not just arhi scenes but the balanced family drama that we had earlier, where every character had a role to play, and had their share of screen time. Now slowly, one by one important characters are missing, laxmiji, Mamaji and now Payal. Add babuji to that list, he is on vacay., oh well.

sun2011Zuzana-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Have to hit the sack girls...early morning mtg tomorrow...! Wll be dreaming of Lucknow...and the love story to start again...let the marriage break... Big smile

Spirit...Hmm. ...uncut is an idea...at least watch that...and assume dadi has been mean to Khushi in between...

@msin...totally with you on the separation track! Star

Bijili...get ready for our golden boy to be put to further test when the past comes out...but dont worry...their love will wither the storm...Khushi will be the anchor this time... Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 06 September 2012 at 10:11pm

sun2011spiritZuzana

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Great post Sush, I just loved this episode. It was the perfect balance in which the focus was on the leads and that too on their love story. It was about their love, their bond, their relationship and when that is focused upon what more can you ask for?? Oh I know, one free of Shyam and an overdose of Di, no offense to DB and AM but their scenes were becoming too much and this break was needed.

So Anjali's manipulations have started, she is determined to get Shyam back at any cost and will not rest until she gets her way. Anjali is laying it on thick with Akash and Manorama ready to cave but fortunately Arnav is not that convinced yet. I am glad the family with the exception of Dadi are not so quick to say bring Shyam back, there is still hesitation as there rightfully should be

</div>
Poor Arnav though he stood his ground, Anjali managed to have an impact on him and he was left tormented with her pleas and flashbacks of Shyam lusting for his wife. The two most important women in his life, if he helps one he does injustice to the other.

The scenes with Khushi and Arnav were beautifully done, they've truly come a long way. A cooler head prevails in Khushi's presence, he no longer pushes her away and instead relies on her for she's become his strength like he's become hers as shown in the morning after scene where he comforts her after Dadi doesn't spare her again.

I felt for both Khushi and Arnav when they looked at their mehendi recollecting happier times before the storm hit, they deserve all the happiness in the world but their love is repeatedly put to the test but if these episodes are any indication their love will withstand anything that comes their way. Like the vase scene, they will pick up the pieces and fight this battle together.

<div>
[BR]
Absolutely Mandy...! The relationship between the two has grown so much in the past few days,...dare I say since dadi has been around? It is lovely to watch them... Wink

Anjali...yes...she is determined...isnt she? But to be fair...isn't she a entitled to make her own decisions even if they are wrong? Even if Arnav is right...whether Anjali stays with Shyam or not is not his decision to make ...is it?

You are right Sush, it is her decision to make and it is only she who can learn from this mistake. Its just too bad they destroyed her character to such an extent, it would be so much easier to sympathize with her if they did not go the manipulative route.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

Go to top