Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Arhi-The Emotional Saga...update Pg5 (Page 3)

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome post, Sush Hug

I loved last night's episode minus the whole anjali drama behaving like a kid - not eating, not drinking anything - stubborn.

Arnav & Khushi - finally they've seen the importance of these two in the show.
- Khushi enters seeing a devastated Arnav, breaks the vase. Khushi sees this and silently picks up the pieces.. Arnav follows and then makes her sit.
Mat jaao never sounded painful until Arnav said it.. That part really teared me up.

When Arnav & Khushi were in their respective rooms, thinking about the events that happened during their Mehndi - it felt like desire of being together as a married couple has been fulfilled but unfortunately.. Unhappy

I loved the living room scene when Khushi cries and Arnav sees her. She tells him nothing's wrong but wipes her tears and gives her a kiss on the forehead. -- painful yet beautiful scene.

Thank God no Shyam! But still Anjali drama continued Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Lovely post, Ratna! The connection is made between the two souls...sure enough there will be a big storm it has to wither...which will shake things up...but...it wont break the bond...is what I think...

Will the get married or not? That is a question that needs creative freedom in the answer...either way...the story could be interesting..
.If he breaks the wedding then it is a redemption and conflict track...If he doesn't than it is the Nafarat Mohabbat track...again...   

Anjali...yes...she needs her space...I do think she is entitled to make her own decisions...even if they are wrong...As much as ARnie is right and is wanting to protect her...he can not decide for her what is best for her...it is her mistake to make...and she should be free to do it...

BTW...wasn't that "Mat Jao" the most romantic thing ever? Big smile

@red: Sush what do you mean by redemption if the marriage breaks? Didnt get it there?
If there is no marriage only then we will see NPAND and MDJND track right?
How do you think story will move in either case..marriage happens or not?

sun2011-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Sush what a great post! Loved reading it!

It was such an emotional episodeCry..totally touching..Arnav and kushi both being attacked from all sides!OuchYou are right Sush Arnie was so lonely today inspite of having a house full of people whom he has always cared and given them all they want!CryBut he has kushi with him that was so good to see..Clap
'Mat jao'...it was a beautiful moment! So much has changed between them...now that they acknowledge their need for the other..no need for hidiing or pretense...they derive strength from the other and depend on the other for support!

I hated Dadi..she has been properly brain washed by Shyam that she thinks kushi was going behind ShyamDead..totally degressive !
I just want them to get Shyam back at RM and end this drama and continue with their wedding...otherwise the story doesnt move Sush,,however much we hate to have Shyam at RM..its going to happen!

I am praying so much that kushi stays on Arnav's side and not jump to the other side tomorrow in the 'Bring back Shyam morcha'

It was a pleasue to watch Arhi today...Zuz...I love it when they connect emotionally... Smile Smile

Even if Khushi talks to ARnie to get Shyam back...it would be to break this impasse Zuzi...Anjali has no intentions of giving up this time...and there are only two was to end it...either one of them leaves the house or Shyam gets in...I think he may try the last bluff and pretend to leave the house...and the ARnie and Khushi both wouldn't want to leave Anjali with him...so they will give in...but what after he moves in Zuz? What will he do after that?

OK if the marriage breaks...he will miss Khushi...and feel guilty for breaking it...He may then want to make it right...and we will see glimpses of redeeming himself...but being conflicted a the same time...because he can't put the pas behind him...If the marriage does not break...it is the Nafarat Mohabbat angle again...like the 4th promo...

Edited by -Sush- - 06 September 2012 at 9:22pm

sun2011Zuzana

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky0902

Awesome post, Sush Hug

I loved last night's episode minus the whole anjali drama behaving like a kid - not eating, not drinking anything - stubborn.

Arnav & Khushi - finally they've seen the importance of these two in the show.
- Khushi enters seeing a devastated Arnav, breaks the vase. Khushi sees this and silently picks up the pieces.. Arnav follows and then makes her sit.
Mat jaao never sounded painful until Arnav said it.. That part really teared me up.

When Arnav & Khushi were in their respective rooms, thinking about the events that happened during their Mehndi - it felt like desire of being together as a married couplehas been fulfilled but unfortunately.. Unhappy

I loved the living room scene when Khushi cries and Arnav sees her. She tells him nothing's wrong but wipes her tears and gives her a kiss on the forehead. -- painful yet beautiful scene.

Thank God no Shyam! But still Anjali drama continued Stern Smile

Barun is the king of romantic scenes...when he said mat Jao...It was powerful...!!!! Big smile

I too loved the living room scene...actually both of them the kiss scene and the look scene...! I wish...this was not an Indian soap and he could kiss her on the lips... Embarrassed

sun2011Zuzana

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

It was a please to watch Arhi today...Zuz...I love it when they connect emotionally... Smile Smile

Even if Khushi talks to ARnie to get Shyam back...it would be to break this impasse Zuzi...Anjali has no intentions of giving up this time...and there are only two was to end it...either one of them leaves the house or Shyam gets in...I think he may try the last bluff and pretend to leave the house...and the ARnie and Khushi both wouldn't want to leave Anjali with him...so they will give in...but what after he moves in Zuz? What will he do after that?

OK if the marriage breaks...he will miss Khushi...and feel guilty for breaking it...He may then want to make it right...and we will see glimpses of redeeming himself...but being conflicted a the same time...because he can't put the pas behind him...If the marriage does not break...it is the Nafarat Mohabbat angle again...like the 4th promo...

I just want them to do the scene well Sush...when kushi talks to Arnie to bring back Shyam it should be shown clearly that its done for Anji sake or I like that idea of yours he pretends to leave the house with Anji then Arnie relents..that makes more sense as to what will be the last push for Arnav to agree to have Shyam back at RM!

I think slowly the family too starts supporting Anji when she starts her satyagrah..but I agree with you Arnie should let Anji decide what she likes and not push his decisions on her! 

I think his next move will be to break Arhi marriage if I am not wrong!Ouch 

Sush cant we have everything together redemption, conflict nafrat and mohabatLOL..I would like to see nafrat and mohabt to play out without marriage but not in RM..maybe in Lucknow..kushi moves out to lucknow and arnie goes behind herBig smile

Edited by Zuzana - 06 September 2012 at 9:18pm

sun2011-Sush-

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush, didn't see the epi, read the wu. I think that's the route I'll go till I feel like actually watching. At the moment, doesn't feel like I'm missing much anyway. I'm just not up for watching dadi, anj drama anymore.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011msinZuzana-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spirit

Hi Sush, didn't see the epi, read the wu. I think that's the route I'll go till I feel like actually watching. At the moment, doesn't feel like I'm missing much anyway. I'm just not up for watching dadi, anj drama anymore.

Spirit just watch it...ignore Anjali...her crying is not worth missing the episode over...!!!! It was not the focal point today anyway...It was there to create a situation...

His "mat Jao" alone is worth the whole episode...As ASR would say ...Just watch it dammit!!!!
Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 06 September 2012 at 9:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011spiritZuzana

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spirit

spirit many of the die hard fans who had watched the show from the beginning are quitting at this stage...I think the major problem seems to be the shift in focus..all these days the story was about Arnav and kushi..for the first time the focus has shifted to Anjali and Shyam and Dadi...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011spirit-Sush-

Go to top