Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Arhi-The Emotional Saga...update Pg5 (Page 2)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Great post Sush, I just loved this episode. It was the perfect balance in which the focus was on the leads and that too on their love story. It was about their love, their bond, their relationship and when that is focused upon what more can you ask for?? Oh I know, one free of Shyam and an overdose of Di, no offense to DB and AM but their scenes were becoming too much and this break was needed.

So Anjali's manipulations have started, she is determined to get Shyam back at any cost and will not rest until she gets her way. Anjali is laying it on thick with Akash and Manorama ready to cave but fortunately Arnav is not that convinced yet. I am glad the family with the exception of Dadi are not so quick to say bring Shyam back, there is still hesitation as there rightfully should be

</div>
Poor Arnav though he stood his ground, Anjali managed to have an impact on him and he was left tormented with her pleas and flashbacks of Shyam lusting for his wife. The two most important women in his life, if he helps one he does injustice to the other.

The scenes with Khushi and Arnav were beautifully done, they've truly come a long way. A cooler head prevails in Khushi's presence, he no longer pushes her away and instead relies on her for she's become his strength like he's become hers as shown in the morning after scene where he comforts her after Dadi doesn't spare her again.

I felt for both Khushi and Arnav when they looked at their mehendi recollecting happier times before the storm hit, they deserve all the happiness in the world but their love is repeatedly put to the test but if these episodes are any indication their love will withstand anything that comes their way. Like the vase scene, they will pick up the pieces and fight this battle together.

<div>
[BR]
Absolutely Mandy...! The relationship between the two has grown so much in the past few days,...dare I say since dadi has been around? It is lovely to watch them... Wink

Anjali...yes...she is determined...isnt she? But to be fair...isn't she a entitled to make her own decisions even if they are wrong? Even if Arnav is right...whether Anjali stays with Shyam or not is not his decision to make ...is it?

Edited by -Sush- - 06 September 2012 at 7:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2sun2011Zuzana--sumana13--.Mandy.

Mamiji Senior Member
Mamiji
Mamiji

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
SmileLoved it!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Lovely post, Ratna! The connection is made between the two souls...sure enough there will be a big storm it has to wither...which will shake things up...but...it wont break the bond...is what I think...

Will the get married or not? That is a question that needs creative freedom in the answer...either way...the story could be interesting...If he breaks the wedding then it is a redemption and conflict track...If he doesn't than it is the Nafarat Mohabbat track...again...   

Anjali...yes...she needs her space...I do think she is entitled to make her own decisions...even if they are wrong...As much as ARnie is right and is wanting to protect her...he can not decide for her what is best for her...it is her mistake to make...and she should be free to do it...

BTW...wasn't that "Mat Jao" the most romantic thing ever? Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 06 September 2012 at 7:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2sun2011premparbatZuzana--sumana13--lara3110

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
                  I like your thread  Sush...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzana-Sush-

nina5 Groupbie
nina5
nina5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
@ - Sush- : great post. I liked todays episode as well - got me a little emotional with the Arshi scenes as I felt for the characters as both Sanaya and Barun projected it so flawlessly as always- they seemed so genuine and understanding towards one another - not fictional.

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Great post Sush, I just loved this episode. It was the perfect balance in which the focus was on the leads and that too on their love story. It was about their love, their bond, their relationship and when that is focused upon what more can you ask for?? Oh I know, one free of Shyam and an overdose of Di, no offense to DB and AM but their scenes were becoming too much and this break was needed.

So Anjali's manipulations have started, she is determined to get Shyam back at any cost and will not rest until she gets her way. Anjali is laying it on thick with Akash and Manorama ready to cave but fortunately Arnav is not that convinced yet. I am glad the family with the exception of Dadi are not so quick to say bring Shyam back, there is still hesitation as there rightfully should be

Poor Arnav though he stood his ground, Anjali managed to have an impact on him and he was left tormented with her pleas and flashbacks of Shyam lusting for his wife. The two most important women in his life, if he helps one he does injustice to the other.

The scenes with Khushi and Arnav were beautifully done, they've truly come a long way. A cooler head prevails in Khushi's presence, he no longer pushes her away and instead relies on her for she's become his strength like he's become hers as shown in the morning after scene where he comforts her after Dadi doesn't spare her again.

I felt for both Khushi and Arnav when they looked at their mehendi recollecting happier times before the storm hit, they deserve all the happiness in the world but their love is repeatedly put to the test but if these episodes are any indication their love will withstand anything that comes their way. Like the vase scene, they will pick up the pieces and fight this battle together.

@ mandy: nice post. their scenes were actually meaningful today and in context with the current situation. My heart actually reached out to both Arnav and Khushi; on different levels of course. I am not really liking the sound of Dadi's sexist, accusing (without any real evidence and without knowing Khushi as a person) and her cold attitude.

Even though Dadi's behaviour is bringing a new edge to the story I still think that the show is loosing its magical touch but I saw a bit of perk in today's scenes and somewhere in the back of my mind I have tiny hopes that I will be bewitched by the spell that IPKKND had once had on me again. lets see what happens. 

Edited by nina5 - 06 September 2012 at 7:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Zuzana-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#009933"> I like your thread Sush...</font>

Thank you Sumana...!!!! You are a darling!!! Big smile

Zuzana--sumana13--

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Nina...Thank you for your post! I hear you about dadis prejudiced and judgmental stance on Khushi...she was downright mean today...Poor Khushi ...dadi holds so many grudges against her...I was comforting to see ARnie sharing her pain...bu when the past comes out who will be her support? In the last MU it was Anjali who supported her...makes me think ARnie will be much soft this time...in his Kolaveri di attitude...

Edited by -Sush- - 06 September 2012 at 8:34pm

nina5sun2011

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Sush what a great post! Loved reading it!

It was such an emotional episodeCry..totally touching..Arnav and kushi both being attacked from all sides!Ouch You are right Sush Arnie was so lonely today inspite of having a house full of people whom he has always cared and given them all they want!Cry But he has kushi with him that was so good to see..Clap
'Mat jao'...it was a beautiful moment! So much has changed between them...now that they acknowledge their need for the other..no need for hidiing or pretense...they derive strength from the other and depend on the other for support! 

I hated Dadi..she has been properly brain washed by Shyam that she thinks kushi was going behind ShyamDead..totally degressive !
I just want them to get Shyam back at RM and end this drama and continue with their wedding...otherwise the story doesnt move Sush,,however much we hate to have Shyam at RM..its going to happen!

I am praying so much that kushi stays on Arnav's side and not jump to the other side tomorrow in the 'Bring back Shyam morcha'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011premparbat-Sush-

Go to top