Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Arhi-The Emotional Saga...update Pg5

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
A lot happened in the episode today...

There was Anjali...refusing to listen to anything or any one...proving that if Arnav can be ziddi...she can be too...She wont hear none of it until she has what she wants...

There was dadi...thinking about the past...already giving her verdict that it was the other womans fault then and it is the other owmans fault now...

There was Akash...who along with his mom...feel conflicted about whose side they should be on...now that Arnav and Anjali are on different sides...

There was nani...who trusts Khushi...and wants things to be peaceful...trying her best...

There was mami who is just concerned abiut Anajli and

There was NK who was feeling the tension in the air...and trying to bring relief in his own...way...

There was...Ah...no Payal...I guess she along with mamaji has gone on holidays...leave akash with his dear mom...

THERE WAS NO SHYAM!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒNeed I say more?

But all that only added to the richness ofthe story of  two people...who are destined to be together but  be apart at the same time...

One whose heart was filled with anger and love and concern...Knowing well what is the truth ...what is false...but unable to make others see it the same way..

And other who ...feels the pain...of another woman losing a baby...wanting to do so much for her genuinely...but is snubbed off...

And then there was the connection...

When Arnie said...Mat Jao...he knew how lonely he had become in his own house...how distant from everyone...how much in need of that one person who understood and stood by his side...who placed her faith in his decision...who shared his experinece and knowledge about the truth...

When they both missed each other...after going through so much in a day...yet thinking about the beautiful things that happened earlier in the day...

When he knew just by looking at her...something was not right...No words were necessary to feel her pain...

When dadiji...rejected her again...and she was left...unsure of her place in the house...that silent moment...when both looked at each other...That was what made this day special!!!

Here is the song of the day...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9vm093176s[/YOUTUBE]
 credit: FB page and the VM maker Alishba Khan!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks in advance for sharing your feedback- and thoughts!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Great post Sush, I just loved this episode. It was the perfect balance in which the focus was on the leads and that too on their love story. It was about their love, their bond, their relationship and when that is focused upon what more can you ask for?? Oh I know, one free of Shyam and an overdose of Di, no offense to DB and AM but their scenes were becoming too much and this break was needed.

So Anjali's manipulations have started, she is determined to get Shyam back at any cost and will not rest until she gets her way. Anjali is laying it on thick with Akash and Manorama ready to cave but fortunately Arnav is not that convinced yet. I am glad the family with the exception of Dadi are not so quick to say bring Shyam back, there is still hesitation as there rightfully should be

Poor Arnav though he stood his ground, Anjali managed to have an impact on him and he was left tormented with her pleas and flashbacks of Shyam lusting for his wife. The two most important women in his life, if he helps one he does injustice to the other.

The scenes with Khushi and Arnav were beautifully done, they've truly come a long way. A cooler head prevails in Khushi's presence, he no longer pushes her away and instead relies on her for she's become his strength like he's become hers as shown in the morning after scene where he comforts her after Dadi doesn't spare her again.

I felt for both Khushi and Arnav when they looked at their mehendi recollecting happier times before the storm hit, they deserve all the happiness in the world but their love is repeatedly put to the test but if these episodes are any indication their love will withstand anything that comes their way. Like the vase scene, they will pick up the pieces and fight this battle together.

Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Agree with everything Sush u wrote..πŸ€—
beautiful episode..LOVING THESE ARHI scenes...
defining the true meaning of LOVE...

-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

Agree with everything Sush u wrote..πŸ€—

beautiful episode..LOVING THESE ARHI scenes...
defining the true meaning of LOVE...

Did you see the VM Shastra? It is so fitting!!
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sush-

Did you see the VM Shastra? It is so fitting!!

Its lovely VM..Sush😳 very very much fitting
Loved arnie, he gulp his anger when khushi came and made her sit and ask if she wants to say something😳
excited about tomorrow..how arnie will again fight with Dadi for khushiπŸ˜›
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 Lovely post Sush!
Loved today's episode, ESP Arhi scens , they have come a long way in their love, they understands each other so well ! They both need each other's company! 
Aww Arnie said her not to go , loved that scene!
ll update more tommorow!πŸ˜ƒ
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Sush,

In Aranav's words - The two most imporatnt poeple in my life . One Di and the other Khushi ...

Di his Weakness and Khsuhi his Strength...  Did we need any further proof after todays episode...

I have so waited for THE LOVE to happen... two people slowly and steadily have become an extension of each other.  She understands his turmoil and is standing by him silently and he understands her anguish and alienation and stands by her.  The questions is - Is this relatioship now solid or  still shaky and the next storm will weaken it. ?  That is still to be seen. 

Till yesterday I was hopeful about dadi and her intentions but today all she seemed was a bitter women full of hatred and that too against a young girl without inquiring about facts. Very stereotypical saas materail , blaming the "other women" for all follies of a man.  Women I like to keep away from in this case fast Forward.

But the real scenes to be FFed are that of the Jha's . As if the husband was not enough now we have a baby girl aged 30 who needs to fed and clothed.  The girl needs a therapist Arnav not her husband. Extremly tiresome i must say.  If the purposde of thsi character is for us to hate her than I must say it is a toss between husband and wife.   I for one still support Anji , waiting to see if a bulb lights up when her husband returns and she can figure out anything.  I persoanlly think Arnav should give her some space and ask teh couple to leave and setup house somewhere else...

LOVED the ArHI scenes today. Could feel their - Kyu dard hai itna tere ishaq mein...

I am likeing thsi track despite Shyam & Anji and I hope they take it to completion as per plan and do not ramanchi in teh middle as they have been doing in the past tracks. And before the next drama hits with teh past can we have the two married and some good days of both enjoying their marraige..

Can we just not head into the next big drama so soon ?  Lets wait and see.

Edited by premparbat - 11 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Great post Sush, I just loved this episode. It was the perfect balance in which the focus was on the leads and that too on their love story. It was about their love, their bond, their relationship and when that is focused upon what more can you ask for?? Oh I know, one free of Shyam and an overdose of Di, no offense to DB and AM but their scenes were becoming too much and this break was needed.

So Anjali's manipulations have started, she is determined to get Shyam back at any cost and will not rest until she gets her way. Anjali is laying it on thick with Akash and Manorama ready to cave but fortunately Arnav is not that convinced yet. I am glad the family with the exception of Dadi are not so quick to say bring Shyam back, there is still hesitation as there rightfully should be

</div>
Poor Arnav though he stood his ground, Anjali managed to have an impact on him and he was left tormented with her pleas and flashbacks of Shyam lusting for his wife. The two most important women in his life, if he helps one he does injustice to the other.

The scenes with Khushi and Arnav were beautifully done, they've truly come a long way. A cooler head prevails in Khushi's presence, he no longer pushes her away and instead relies on her for she's become his strength like he's become hers as shown in the morning after scene where he comforts her after Dadi doesn't spare her again.

I felt for both Khushi and Arnav when they looked at their mehendi recollecting happier times before the storm hit, they deserve all the happiness in the world but their love is repeatedly put to the test but if these episodes are any indication their love will withstand anything that comes their way. Like the vase scene, they will pick up the pieces and fight this battle together.

<div>

[BR]
Absolutely Mandy...! The relationship between the two has grown so much in the past few days,...dare I say since dadi has been around? It is lovely to watch them... πŸ˜‰

Anjali...yes...she is determined...isnt she? But to be fair...isn't she a entitled to make her own decisions even if they are wrong? Even if Arnav is right...whether Anjali stays with Shyam or not is not his decision to make ...is it?
-Sush- thumbnail
Lovely post, Ratna! The connection is made between the two souls...sure enough there will be a big storm it has to wither...which will shake things up...but...it wont break the bond...is what I think...

Will the get married or not? That is a question that needs creative freedom in the answer...either way...the story could be interesting...If he breaks the wedding then it is a redemption and conflict track...If he doesn't than it is the Nafarat Mohabbat track...again...   

Anjali...yes...she needs her space...I do think she is entitled to make her own decisions...even if they are wrong...As much as ARnie is right and is wanting to protect her...he can not decide for her what is best for her...it is her mistake to make...and she should be free to do it...

BTW...wasn't that "Mat Jao" the most romantic thing ever? πŸ˜ƒ
sumana-13 thumbnail
                  I like your thread  Sush...