India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Afsar Bitiya always left out :(

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I hate that AB is always left out of everything! Other zee tv shows sometimes come together but AB is never included! OuchBollywood actors sometimes come in other shows to promote movies...nobody ever comes ABOuch Hitler did, Punar vivah, phir subah hogi, mrs.Kaushik ki paanch bahuein are coming together and ranbir is coming to promote his movie! I wish AB was included tooOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningwikileaksmartalindakinshukluvsjkmfan_2taahir004moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Jackie this is not new thing . Zee always neglected AB and treated it as Step show . I Seriously HATE this biased behaviour of Zee 2wds AB Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningmartalindakinshukluvsjtaahir004

vikrant100 Newbie
vikrant100
vikrant100

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Afsar bitiya best serial than other serials of z but z very unfair with ab i cant understand if they pramote ab surely trp will high bcz ab is that kind of show which love to watch in rural india lots of appriciation by middleclass peoples give to ab if ab comes on star plus they they surely pramote ab but z dosent very bad

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindakinshukluvsjmoniluvskinshuktaahir004

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Ranbeer Kapoor will be promoting his movie on 3 zee shows while Kareena Kapoor will  also be on one of the shows.
CV's should invite Bollywood Celebrities to AB sets if Zee does not want AB to have any publicity

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukluvsjmoniluvskinshuk

kinshukluvsj Goldie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindamoniluvskinshuktaahir004

Nghthawke Groupbie
Nghthawke
Nghthawke

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I'm okay with not having stars come on to promote their movies and so on because then the Afsar Bitiya storyline gets sidetracked.

My big problem right now is why is Krishna's inquiry taking so long? The DC used to tell Krishna... you have 24-hours to solve this. Why is the DC not breathing down Pinky's neck to get the inquiry completed?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
This is not new ZEE TV always pick and choose which show they want to promote, this has been going on , zee did same with Choti Bahu so there is nothing new about it.
taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nghthawke

I'm okay with not having stars come on to promote their movies and so on because then the Afsar Bitiya storyline gets sidetracked.

My big problem right now is why is Krishna's inquiry taking so long? The DC used to tell Krishna... you have 24-hours to solve this. Why is the DC not breathing down Pinky's neck to get the inquiry completed?
I'm in the comming weeks we'll see krishna's enquiry or maybe the cv's decided to leave the whole enquiry issue out as krishna will be studying for IAS officer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index