India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeevika has defeated either way

indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Jeevika as mother wants save her sister, her baby Maanu by sacrificing her 1st born child. Some people say it wrong her own sister Maanu, her inlaws and her own family is against as they say she commiting a crime and a sin. But if you look at the flip side even if Jeevika does manage to save maanvi she will still the empty inside without the child as she currying the baby. But If jeevika decide to keep the baby and not give the born marrow then her life will be empty without her soul Maanvi. Either way you look at it Jeevika is loss with out either one Maanvi and her baby...

On the other side Maanvi doesn't won't her sister to loss her 1st born child as Maanvi feel that she has lived her life to the fullest. Maanvi has accepted that she may die and she will live behind the sadness in her sister life. But will the baby ever fulfil Maanvi emptness in Jeevika life and Virat life and Jiju life? The answer is no as there will always be one Maanu...But looking at from Maanvi side she won't able to live knowing her life was save by killing another unborn life, who soul is living in Jeevika worm although that soul that life is not fully grown it just a dot or egg as you can say as the baby not grown in side the worn...Who can grantee Jeevika will ever able to have another baby because doing a abortion so far down the line when your pregnant can damage mother worn as Jeevika must be 12 weeks pregnant right????????

Even if does get pregnant in the future it will be very hard for Jeevika to conceive again after doing a abortion...I don't think the CV have done there reach on this properly to be honest as make abortion sound so easy. ...Because in indian show they make abortion sound so easy when in reality it not because as there so many women out there who find hard to conceive a baby...I do take my hat of for Jeevika for doing this but I don't agree with it...I just hope the CV manage to save the baby as well as Maanvi...I am sure a mircale will save our Maanu without Jeevika killing her baby...These are my thought and view please share your view with me by leaving comments thanks...

Edited by indian10 - 06 September 2012 at 5:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
  • Who said just because one has an abortion, it becomes hard to conceive again?
  • And unfortunately the world we live in now, some women use abortion as a mean of contraception(i did research on this, so i know) , but cvs are portraying a helpless woman who has no choice in the matter, if she chooses not to donate, she loses her sister!.. I dont see how thats making it sound easy :S * or maybe am missing the point*
  • And J is only 8 weeks not 12 weeks pregnant.
  • The future is unforeseen, hence unpredictable, one must do their utmost to save their present, as being depicted in the serial.

Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22js1234munnihyderabadsennareni

manan_virika Goldie
manan_virika
manan_virika

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
My first question:

Can blood cancer patients get pregnant?

second question:

If they do, Getting a bone marrow transplant won't effect their baby since they dont have a special kind of hormone being produced? Right?

Now If the answers to my questions are yes then I have a little prediction. Maanvi will tell the doctor, to make jeevika have an embryonic transplant before she donates her bone marrow. And after the process is done, he should put Jeevika's baby inside of Maanvi. Is that possible?

Edited by arshi_arvi - 06 September 2012 at 5:48pm
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_arvi

My first question:

Can blood cancer patients get pregnant?

If they do, will getting a bone marrow transplant effect their baby since they dont have a special kind of hormone being produced?

Now If the answers to my questions are yes then I have a little prediction. Maanvi will tell the doctor, to make jeevika have an embryonic transplant before she donates her bone marrow. And after the process is done, he should put Jeevika's baby inside of her. Is that possible?
You dont expect that from cvs do you?Shocked The doctor nearly killed Maanvi ROFL, Maanvi should be suing them for medical negligence rather than filling a case against JeevikaLOL 

After so many medical bloopers, dont expect cvs to think intelligently in this areaLOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 06 September 2012 at 5:46pm

js1234

nazliee Senior Member
nazliee
nazliee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
cv are crazy to even purse this topic of abortion they are playing god how can killing unborn child justify saving one life. everyone has a right to live and jeevikas decision is unfound and unrealistic no woman would be able to kill her on unborn fetus to save her own sister no matter how much you love them.  you have to think this might not work body can reject the born marrow this has happen and the quality of life is not always bright for cnacer patient.  i do hope that they dont go with the story line of abortion this would kill the show.
sapphhire IF-Dazzler
sapphhire
sapphhire

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
yesterday episode jeeman scene felt like jeevika was th one with cancer and manvi was the pregnant one.going to commit sucide for the baby it felt like it was her baby.hats off to sisterly love.

js1234

-Alishah- Goldie
-Alishah-
-Alishah-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you, even if Jeevika did save her child, every time she'd look at it, all she could see is the life that she could have saved, Manvi is her heartbeat and you can't live without your heartbeat.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top