love love love!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

violetshine

IF-Dazzler

violetshine

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
OMG i love PKDHMMPP Day Dreaming

its such a lovely drama; and i love Adi and Punkhudi as well!
he has fallen for her yet he dont even knowLOL

really good story line so far loved how all the family were singing that was well good!!
and aditya and pankhudi's eye lock hai haii!!Embarrassed

i could stare at Adi forever with those adorable eyes and his smile!Big smile
cant wait to see when adi realises his feeling for pankhudi and what happens here!

i know some people may not like Avantika but i like the fact shes so nasty and those looks she gives to Pankhudi! ouchh man!! but i do love her character and she may come across arrogant and cruel but im sure deep down shes got a lovely heart and we will get to see that in the future but for now shes awesome!! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetysaransudi_4m_kol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love love love!!" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
dear
i like avi and suresh jodi a lotttEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i want harish and avi romantic track to kick inn paralel with pankhuri and adiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
really adi is so sweetEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.