India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Thank God for Malaria and Typhoid

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Kushal seems to have lost a bit of weight!

Edit:

Kushal fans seems to be offended by my comment. I didnt write it in a mean way like his fans seem to imply... Sorry if I offended any of his fans by my title..

As for my other statement about him having lost weight... He has.. I didnt say he was fat... If you inferred that i cant do anything about it.. I make no apologies for that... I still think he has lost weight, which in my opinion was for the better... You are welcome to disagree with me...

As to the other comments that people have posted.. I would just say that I never questioned his commitment or dedication to his work... Please dont cast implications that I never wrote... 

Edited by sonuni - 07 September 2012 at 8:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iLoveKushal.T

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
ROFL at your title!LOLLOL
He looked a lot fresher todayTongue And yaar poor dude must have been feeding on soup only, bound to lose weight!OuchLOL

applenpeaches

ilovevirat21 Senior Member
ilovevirat21
ilovevirat21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
thats mean. hes not fat in the first place. its muscle! hes buff. he works out, they even showed a scene of him working out in ehmmbh, and a segment where he was telling us what his routine is (he had dumbells). cant believe everyone still thinks hes fat! hes NOT fat, hes buff and muscley!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22befairmadhu0702Virmanishal_Sara_shaimahchasinghopeohsehun.Shrav123-PhoenixD--MariaMars-Delena-cious..Sakeena..ItsmeAishBeautyful_Mess_innocent_Nikki_Titli

Aashika_virman Goldie
Aashika_virman
Aashika_virman

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
he is over muscley back then but now he lost some weight and looking more fresh and hot than those seven day confession days
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Your Title is mean bt yes he has lost weight!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702screen22shaimahsennareni..Sakeena..

_Sara_ Goldie
_Sara_
_Sara_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovevirat21

thats mean. hes not fat in the first place. its muscle! hes buff. he works out, they even showed a scene of him working out in ehmmbh, and a segment where he was telling us what his routine is (he had dumbells). cant believe everyone still thinks hes fat! hes NOT fat, hes buff and muscley!

Agreed! Never thought he was fat

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22ilovevirat21shaimahohsehun.

love_zain Senior Member
love_zain
love_zain

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
his not fat

ilovevirat21

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Agree with Lumzz, your title is mean gal.

Even if it is made as a fun post, sorry, I cannot thank god for giving Kushal malaria and typhoidConfusedPlease show some respect for the actor who showed his dedication by shooting even through his illnessThumbs Up

No offense intended :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22befairRamii_20ilovevirat21shaimahsennarenichasinghope..Sakeena..Beautyful_Mess

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index