India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

sorry once again. (Page 2)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
I dont want to bash anyone, BUT will sincerly say I hate Anjali's charachter and what her PATHETIC crying storyline has done to the show I love!

I no longer even look forward to watching the show, coz I know it is ALL a blame game of ARHI and Poojali is the crying victim! AS IF!

SICK to DEATH of her! But other than that, I dont mind the show at all, and I think everyone is doing a good job!

Just TIRED of this never ending pathetic storyline of the "Blind and dumb abala Nari"!! As fans of the show, and consumers of the product, we DO have the right to express our views RE what we think of the "Product" called IPKKND at the moment! It is NOT personal!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24kkksr..Swapnali..mayuri099Punkin22boreddamselvijji12

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I dont want to bash anyone, BUT will sincerly say I hate Anjali's charachter and what her PATHETIC crying storyline has done to the show I love!

I no longer even look forward to watching the show, coz I know it is ALL a blame game of ARHI and Poojali is the crying victim! AS IF!

SICK to DEATH of her! But other than that, I dont mind the show at all, and I think everyone is doing a good job!

Just TIRED of this never ending pathetic storyline of the "Blind and dumb abala Nari"!! As fans of the show, and consumers of the product, we DO have the right to express our views RE what we think of the "Product" called IPKKND at the moment! It is NOT personal!
Exactly...
It's a product & consumer relationship...
So cvs should be glad we are expressing our opinion...
We are passionate about show...otherwise why will we waste so much time on ipkknd IF page???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksr..Swapnali..mayuri099MrDarcyfan

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveHussain

QUOTE=tptwi]

Wait.. when was the line crossed? What exactly happened?

And who told you the cast and crew work for us? Last time I checked they get paid for their work! Otherwise they'd put their videos on YT for free instead of telecasting it at the prime time!! They work hard so that they keep getting better projects in the future. They can choose not to work hard, I don't think we own them in any way.

Fans like us who spend time on the forum don't get paid. The artist/ show exists because of fans, and not vice versa. I have not bashed the show/ cast/ crew ever and there are mods to close such posts! But as you say if they can find out, why don't they try to? If they did, why are they still sticking to the track that's not working? If they didn't but they can find out, will they change the track (maybe they should give it a try to see if boosts the TRPs)?

Frankly I don't think it would hurt. If it did, the dipping TRPs should have hurt them! I don't think it's reaching their eyes/ ears. The mods are there to close any threads that are bashing, but as you mentioned it has effect, please let us know what kind of effects? Have you seen their official facebook page? Even that has negative comments since months now, I don't think it has had ANY effect on the CVs.

[/QUOTE]

Well said ClapClapClap I am not going to waste my time responding to this ridiculous post. I see a bunch of negativity police  these days - some seems to be plants from the PH LOL

Edited by kkksr - 06 September 2012 at 6:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..mayuri099Punkin22MrDarcyfan

mali Senior Member
mali
mali

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
And I am sick of posts like these! You are crossing a line telling me I can't express my opinions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksr..Swapnali..

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tptwi

I honestly dont understand why this always happens to my posts. I try to defend the show and in return my post gets bashed. If people have a right to criticize and bash the show, then dont people also have a right to speak in favor of it? 
I wasn't trying to be rude... I was simply expressing my opinion and I truly apologize if you thought my post was ridiculous. I wasn't trying to be a negativity police. 
The only thing I was trying to say was that we should try to look at the bright side and appreciate the team of IPKKND. They all work so hard for us. 
Although the CVs fail sometimes, they also succeed and that is a part of life. 

See dear...
Here you said they work hard for us...
Now tell me...don't they get paid for this??
They work hard for their profession...
I appreciate their work...I really do...
But when someone says they do it for fans...I don't buy that...
Nadal plays for himself...not for fans
Federer plays for himself...not for fans...,
Sachin plays for himself...not for fans...
Ordinary people work for themselves...not for someone else...
Just like that ipkknd cast & crew work for themselves...
When nadal plays well he wins GS...
When an actor works well,he gets trophy & appreciation...
When a person works very well in office,he gets promoted...
So that's my point...
But don't take it otherwise...it's my way of explaining my pov...I don't want to hurt your feelings...Smile
..Swapnali.. Goldie
..Swapnali..
..Swapnali..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tptwi

I honestly dont understand why this always happens to my posts. I try to defend the show and in return my post gets bashed. If people have a right to criticize and bash the show, then dont people also have a right to speak in favor of it? 
I wasn't trying to be rude... I was simply expressing my opinion and I truly apologize if you thought my post was ridiculous. I wasn't trying to be a negativity police. 
The only thing I was trying to say was that we should try to look at the bright side and appreciate the team of IPKKND. They all work so hard for us. 
Although the CVs fail sometimes, they also succeed and that is a part of life. 

There you go again. Why use the word 'bash' everywhere to get attention? People are asking you questions about what you posted yourself, and instead of answering you edit the original post! What's the point when it's already been quoted?

I can at least speak for myself - I wouldn't even bother to reply if I think a post is ridiculous. And you don't have to take it to heart if someone thinks so. If you  think people are bashing you, please report to the mods.

I am glad you kept the line in bold as it is. I really don't understand what makes you think so. I don't get a penny from what they earn. Instead we pay our own TV/ internet bills and we spend our 20+ minutes every day watching the show. At the most their families, relatives, friends would get some benefit if they work hard.

As you said, success and failure are parts of life. If the CVs are not learning from their failures, what's the point in us defending the show? I mean how long can one pretend to enjoy the show if he really is not?

Who said no one can speak in favor of the show? Did someone say you crossed the line by speaking +ve about the show? As far as bashing is concerned, why don't you report such posts to the mods? They are very quick to close such posts. On the contrary if someone is falsely praising the artists/ show such posts won't get closed. If it happened with you, you should give links rather than putting it in riddles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mali

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
bang on Thumbs Up

Go to top