tptwi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I honestly dont understand why this always happens to my posts. I try to defend the show and in return my post gets bashed. If people have a right to criticize and bash the show, then dont people also have a right to speak in favor of it? 
I wasn't trying to be rude... I was simply expressing my opinion and I truly apologize if you thought my post was ridiculous. I wasn't trying to be a negativity police. 
The only thing I was trying to say was that we should try to look at the bright side and appreciate the team of IPKKND. They all work so hard for us. 
Although the CVs fail sometimes, they also succeed and that is a part of life. 

Edited by tptwi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tptwi

Enough is enough! Im not trying to be rude with this post but the negativity on this forum has crossed all limits. Yes, there is a line between criticizing and bashing.. and that line has been crossed. 

The cast and crew work SO hard just for us! The CVs may not succeed with a few episodes, but we have to look at the overall track. We have to learn to appreciate rather than find faults in every single thing! It gets old after a while! For everyone that bashes... do you not think that the team of IPKKND can find out about your extremely rude words? They can! People have connections who have connections. How would you feel if you dedicated your life to a show... you put your heart and soul into in... and in return you got bashing? It would hurt. It would hurt extremely bad. 
For everyone who doesn't like Anjali... the recent episodes have been really balanced! We are getting more than just her! Why not look past those scenes and just focus on the arHi ones? Today's episode had such sweet and emotions arHi moments! 
Bashing may seem like it doesn't cause any harm but once it gets this bad, it has an effect and that effect is not good. 

Bang On!! Very nice post.
Edited by hade - 11 years ago
violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said i agree!

everyones going to have their own opinions but no need to bash Anjali she just doing what shes told to do at the end of the dayy and now it isnt just about khushi and arnav its about their family as well linked with it so  you need to appreciate the fact that not everysingle episode is gonna be packed with them and im sure the cute moments they have will be amazing 
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderfully said. 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please respect people's opinions it's a damn forum not a fan page!  
IamSwapnali thumbnail
QUOTE=tptwi]Enough is enough! Im not trying to be rude with this post but the negativity on this forum has crossed all limits. Yes, there is a line between criticizing and bashing.. and that line has been crossed. 
The cast and crew work SO hard just for us! The CVs may not succeed with a few episodes, but we have to look at the overall track. We have to learn to appreciate rather than find faults in every single thing! It gets old after a while! For everyone that bashes... do you not think that the team of IPKKND can find out about your extremely rude words? They can! People have connections who have connections. How would you feel if you dedicated your life to a show... you put your heart and soul into in... and in return you got bashing? It would hurt. It would hurt extremely bad. 
For everyone who doesn't like Anjali... the recent episodes have been really balanced! We are getting more than just her! Why not look past those scenes and just focus on the arHi ones? Today's episode had such sweet and emotions arHi moments! 
Bashing may seem like it doesn't cause any harm but once it gets this bad, it has an effect and that effect is not good. 

[/QUOTE]

Wait.. when was the line crossed? What exactly happened?

And who told you the cast and crew work for us? Last time I checked they get paid for their work! Otherwise they'd put their videos on YT for free instead of telecasting it at the prime time!! They work hard so that they keep getting better projects in the future. They can choose not to work hard, I don't think we own them in any way.

Fans like us who spend time on the forum don't get paid. The artist/ show exists because of fans, and not vice versa. I have not bashed the show/ cast/ crew ever and there are mods to close such posts! But as you say if they can find out, why don't they try to? If they did, why are they still sticking to the track that's not working? If they didn't but they can find out, will they change the track (maybe they should give it a try to see if boosts the TRPs)?

Frankly I don't think it would hurt. If it did, the dipping TRPs should have hurt them! I don't think it's reaching their eyes/ ears. The mods are there to close any threads that are bashing, but as you mentioned it has effect, please let us know what kind of effects? Have you seen their official facebook page? Even that has negative comments since months now, I don't think it has had ANY effect on the CVs.

Edited by ILoveHussain - 11 years ago
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tptwi

Enough is enough! Im not trying to be rude with this post but the negativity on this forum has crossed all limits. Yes, there is a line between criticizing and bashing.. and that line has been crossed. 

I agree with some parts of your post...
About today's episode I mean.
if ipkknd crew puts so much effort into it...because it's there profession...
They get paid for doing all this...they don't do it for charity...right???
It's their profession.Their job which they chose by their own choice.
Just like we go to offices,they go to sets.
We work for 12 hrs ,they work overtime too.all of us go to work every single day.
We work very hard so that we can get good salary ,good life.
So ipkknd team is doing their job just like we do our jobs at workplace.
Ipkknd team's work ,I really appreciate.
I don't want to be rude...
But I don't feel obligated to ipkknd team...forgive me.
I feel obligated only to soldiers,army men,navy men,policemen,firemen...
All people Who risk their lives so that we can be safe...,,πŸ‘πŸ‘
Trust me I appreciate all the work ipkknd people do.
I am huge fan of Sanaya,show & arshi chemistry.
But We as fans have right to express our views.
I agree that opinions should be expressed in a respectful manner.
In a polite,decent,civilized way.
But I don't feel obligated to ipkknd to the extent that I can't express my views.
After all it's a product...
If you buy something from a store...
You don't like quality ,or don't feel product is worth the cost ,won't you criticize??
Will you think about hardwork of each & everyone which made the product...
No...you will criticize product if your expectations are not met ...right???
The only difference here is we are talking about ipkknd as a product and makers of show...
So we need to decent,polite & civilized...
But being obligated no way...
I don't want to hurt anybody...
I hope I explained my point in a polite way...
Plz don't take it otherwise...
I really appreciate ipkknd team work...but I as a fan have right to express my views ...
That's it😊

..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u...ppl r crossing their limits...bashing need to stop...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I dont want to bash anyone, BUT will sincerly say I hate Anjali's charachter and what her PATHETIC crying storyline has done to the show I love!

I no longer even look forward to watching the show, coz I know it is ALL a blame game of ARHI and Poojali is the crying victim! AS IF!

SICK to DEATH of her! But other than that, I dont mind the show at all, and I think everyone is doing a good job!

Just TIRED of this never ending pathetic storyline of the "Blind and dumb abala Nari"!! As fans of the show, and consumers of the product, we DO have the right to express our views RE what we think of the "Product" called IPKKND at the moment! It is NOT personal!
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I dont want to bash anyone, BUT will sincerly say I hate Anjali's charachter and what her PATHETIC crying storyline has done to the show I love!

I no longer even look forward to watching the show, coz I know it is ALL a blame game of ARHI and Poojali is the crying victim! AS IF!

SICK to DEATH of her! But other than that, I dont mind the show at all, and I think everyone is doing a good job!

Just TIRED of this never ending pathetic storyline of the "Blind and dumb abala Nari"!! As fans of the show, and consumers of the product, we DO have the right to express our views RE what we think of the "Product" called IPKKND at the moment! It is NOT personal!

Exactly...
It's a product & consumer relationship...
So cvs should be glad we are expressing our opinion...
We are passionate about show...otherwise why will we waste so much time on ipkknd IF page???