Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Was it just my imagination?

Banaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok so I was watching today's show for the third time and I noticed something, I think.  Maybe someone else can clarify this for me.  When Dadi was having her Flashback and they showed a shot of 'Woh Aurat's' hair and the earrings swinging with the breeze, weren't they the jumke that Ammaji gave to Khushi and said they were your mum's?

I haven't got a link yet and it was difficult trying to get a photo, but if anyone else noticed please clarify if my mind is becoming over active trying to decode hidden messages in IPKKND or am I correct.

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, I thought so too.

I saw the hair and the ear-rings.

I think it was Khushi's mother who had that affair with Arnav's father !!!

Oh no  - Arshi rift will happen πŸ˜•

Oh well, bring it on, CVs.  That reason will be better than Shanjali 😑
Arshiluvu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
IT IS GARIMA. CONFIRMED.
mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
iam danm sure it garima..
 we have the pics in the forum..
 but the earrings,.. great sight..πŸ‘ i havent seen them..
no way its not kushi 's mother..
Banaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I maybe wrong though, I think it is Garima because of the photos that have been released. But thinking of it now, when Garima gave the earring she said Khushi's mum had jumke, but what type of earring did Garima get? I didn't understand the word, it was something like bhoonde. Maybe it was Garima's earrings, but it could have been a hint.
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 NO THE EARINGS WERE not same look in these there r pearls but in these ones 
there r no pearls!
its totally different!
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
its garima.. remember.. she said that khushi's nana got the two sisters same kind of jhumkaa... n i think khushi will wear that jhumka n dadi will recognise it ! as garima's n her mom's jhumkas were same .. given by her nana !
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sayli_sarun

NO THE EARINGS WERE not same look in these there r pearls but in these ones 

there r no pearls!
its totally different!

oh yes sayli... thanx a lot for pic n u r right dear n even i noticed thisπŸ‘πŸΌ
n it's not khushi's mother n neither her earring so it's definitely garima πŸ‘πŸΌ
hope arnav-khushi b together n arnav dose'nt misunderstand khushi after apologizing n saying sorry to her for all his mistakes dammit !!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜’πŸ€”
chotte097 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no doubt its garima..
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Banaya1

Ok so I was watching today's show for the third time and I noticed something, I think.  Maybe someone else can clarify this for me.  When Dadi was having her Flashback and they showed a shot of 'Woh Aurat's' hair and the earrings swinging with the breeze, weren't they the jumke that Ammaji gave to Khushi and said they were your mum's?

I haven't got a link yet and it was difficult trying to get a photo, but if anyone else noticed please clarify if my mind is becoming over active trying to decode hidden messages in IPKKND or am I correct.

Thanks

I want to see it again too.. but I guess there was a reason that Zumke scene was there and they showed zumke in the flashback.. also Garima's ring.. if they say it was Khushi's mother's.. then we are in for a trouble..