Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

D BEST FF EVR- PLZ DO READ, LYK N COMMNT(16+ ONLI) (Page 28)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I'm a silent reader, and don't comment on FFs, but today I just had to break my silence, because... I just love this story!

It is hands down one of the best pieces of writing I've seen on IF. Remarkable really, how the story begins and simply grabs your attention right from the first line.

The setting, well that just jumps right out at the reader doesn't it? And then it flows so beautifully (the glass door which separates the room from the pool is a wonderful example of that. I mean I could actually see the door, the beautiful, clear and daily cleaned glass... So descriptive.)

And, then the characterization... My God! I really have no words to describe how well molded the characters are, their speech patterns, each act, each thought, so well penned. It made me feel who they are, and relate to them like I've probably never related to people even in real life.

Which brings me to the absolutely gut wrenching, and heartbreaking scene I could barely read through the blur of tears in my eyes, from all that love, passion and anguish which was portrayed so realistically. 

I'm really at a loss for anything more to say, so please just add me to your buddy list and PM me when you update. I'd really appreciate that, even though I won't comment again, what with being a silent reader and all.

The only saving grace about such...err writing is that they dont have comments like these! Please dont undermind the only thing which keeps me sane when I see the number of 'Likes' and comments on such 'writing'! ;) :D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshixxun.complicated-Devanshi-inspiringstarsCythereaBlueMystiqueOmoraboti

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
hahahaha.. loved it...THis is what i call perfection... obviously it deserves 500 likes and comments up to pg 100..ROFL
And when i read anything i make it a point to comment
when whatever is being written makes sense, i reply back as
"Nice"
When I think the plot was good and i read it despite of the font and grammar, i reply as
"Niceee"
When i think the plot was amazing and wish with all my heart it was written by some other writer, i comment back with
"Niceee-eee" 

All i can say is if i were to drink veritaserum and comment, i would have been banned from this forum ages ago

Edited by Lyraa99 - 09 September 2012 at 10:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshixxCythereaBlueMystiqueOmoraboti

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
ROFL That was Hilarious!! ARNABJI! Broozes LOL I have got stitches on my cheeks with all that laughing! Dat Was Briiiliaant!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Devanshi-CythereaOmoraboti

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

WOAH! WHAT  AN FF!ClapClapClap

THIS IS  DA BESTEST OS EVAAAStar

LOLZ EVA CHAINZ GUTTER MINDZ LOLZEmbarrassed

PLZZ DEAR  CONTINUE  SOONSmile

M DA WEIGHTINGZSmile

4GT DA BLEDDY BASHERZ DEARZ Angry

H8 BASHERZAngry

TX FR  DA PM MEANZ A LOT

U ROXHeart

Rafa you didn't think I'd forget our Rainbow girl, did you?LOL

P.S. God this took so much effort to edit. Phew!

Edited by boyznaka - 10 September 2012 at 12:55am

-Devanshi-CythereaBlueMystiqueTiyali

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Devanshi-CythereaboyznakaBlueMystique

un.complicated Senior Member
un.complicated
un.complicated

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Oh dear god. 

I finally thought that I should comment on this wonderful piece of writing ...

I give it to you Rafa ... I really don't think that even as a joke I'd be able to pen something like this ... it's just ... wrong

(Major grammar police here.)

I can't stand stories like this. Really puts me off ... and the horrible pink writing ... don't get me started. 

You know what was sad? That the first time I opened this I didn't bother to read it properly, therefore I missed the small footnote and I seriously sat there questioning myself ... 'Did she really write this?? What the hell happened?!?'

Because I have read your other FFs, and the stark comparison between them is just ... unbelievable

Of course, you then PM'd me your PodCast link and it suddenly all made sense!

Actually, though I haven't really read your story ... I'm reading the comments posted and I'm getting a kick out of this! Especially your replies to most comments! Hahaha!

Thanks for a good laugh! Wink

- Kitti

Edited by -kitti- - 10 September 2012 at 8:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshixxCytherea

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Di

whn u updatewa?

M die if u dnt updatewa!

Plzz di

M wantin 2 c ArHi wid da boootiful babe.. 

Plzz evry1 kp da cummnts cumming.. Arnav bhaiyya ki kasam... 

bt hy, dnt wryte da xplicit stuffing abt da kisses... lyk me der r mny kidz on da pHOreum...

Hope u dnt mindWink

thnx 4 da supprt.

Ok I couldn't resist!! 

LMAO on the cumming bit!! I just had to enlarge it!! 

You cracked me up first thing in the morning!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

un.complicated

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I'm a silent reader, and don't comment on FFs, but today I just had to break my silence, because... I just love this story!

It is hands down one of the best pieces of writing I've seen on IF. Remarkable really, how the story begins and simply grabs your attention right from the first line.

The setting, well that just jumps right out at the reader doesn't it? And then it flows so beautifully (the glass door which separates the room from the pool is a wonderful example of that. I mean I could actually see the door, the beautiful, clear and daily cleaned glass... So descriptive.)

And, then the characterization... My God! I really have no words to describe how well molded the characters are, their speech patterns, each act, each thought, so well penned. It made me feel who they are, and relate to them like I've probably never related to people even in real life.

Which brings me to the absolutely gut wrenching, and heartbreaking scene I could barely read through the blur of tears in my eyes, from all that love, passion and anguish which was portrayed so realistically. 

I'm really at a loss for anything more to say, so please just add me to your buddy list and PM me when you update. I'd really appreciate that, even though I won't comment again, what with being a silent reader and all.

Oh Anne, I think I am start going to write this way, just to get your comments. It would make my day, really!

As much as I loved da best FF ever - I loved your comment, dammit!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels

Go to top