Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

D BEST FF EVR- PLZ DO READ, LYK N COMMNT(16+ ONLI) (Page 27)

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
74 mor pgs 2 go!!! Gee up m bootyfuls... Lts spam so dat rafa cn updte. She demnd... N v suply. Lts gooo!!!!! <3

ekiholo IF-Dazzler
ekiholo
ekiholo

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I luv u damit, A.  U rite too good.
huntinchild Senior Member
huntinchild
huntinchild

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
LOL NICE
ArnavKiKhushi Groupbie
ArnavKiKhushi
ArnavKiKhushi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
yayy Ermm d bst eva

Shocked

Edited by preetihere - 09 September 2012 at 10:03am
curiousbookworm Senior Member
curiousbookworm
curiousbookworm

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Guys! I know you are all good writers! Trust me I read your FFs! I too get annoyed when people don't use vocabulary, proper grammar, spelling , or punctuation! But it's not nice to make fun of those who do write like this ... They try their best they really do! Some people know better - others don't... You can offer help but don't just call them out like this!

PS: I still love you all beyond words and your writing! So don't be hating on me :D

Edited by curiousbookworm - 09 September 2012 at 7:28pm
HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I'm a silent reader, and don't comment on FFs, but today I just had to break my silence, because... I just love this story!

It is hands down one of the best pieces of writing I've seen on IF. Remarkable really, how the story begins and simply grabs your attention right from the first line.

The setting, well that just jumps right out at the reader doesn't it? And then it flows so beautifully (the glass door which separates the room from the pool is a wonderful example of that. I mean I could actually see the door, the beautiful, clear and daily cleaned glass... So descriptive.)

And, then the characterization... My God! I really have no words to describe how well molded the characters are, their speech patterns, each act, each thought, so well penned. It made me feel who they are, and relate to them like I've probably never related to people even in real life.

Which brings me to the absolutely gut wrenching, and heartbreaking scene I could barely read through the blur of tears in my eyes, from all that love, passion and anguish which was portrayed so realistically. 

I'm really at a loss for anything more to say, so please just add me to your buddy list and PM me when you update. I'd really appreciate that, even though I won't comment again, what with being a silent reader and all.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

prayasbanetta10ArnavKiKhushiArshixxaraina7anamika00-Devanshi-inspiringstarsCrazy_1001CythereaboyznakaBlueMystiquerefloratedAngelTeen

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I'm a silent reader, and don't comment on FFs, but today I just had to break my silence, because... I just love this story!

It is hands down one of the best pieces of writing I've seen on IF. Remarkable really, how the story begins and simply grabs your attention right from the first line.

The setting, well that just jumps right out at the reader doesn't it? And then it flows so beautifully (the glass door which separates the room from the pool is a wonderful example of that. I mean I could actually see the door, the beautiful, clear and daily cleaned glass... So descriptive.)

And, then the characterization... My God! I really have no words to describe how well molded the characters are, their speech patterns, each act, each thought, so well penned. It made me feel who they are, and relate to them like I've probably never related to people even in real life.

Which brings me to the absolutely gut wrenching, and heartbreaking scene I could barely read through the blur of tears in my eyes, from all that love, passion and anguish which was portrayed so realistically. 

I'm really at a loss for anything more to say, so please just add me to your buddy list and PM me when you update. I'd really appreciate that, even though I won't comment again, what with being a silent reader and all.

I have to give up my proper English to say this, but damn! That's the longest comment I've ever seen you write!

It's a done deal! I am switching over to the quickie style!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshixxinspiringstarsCythereareflorated

Go to top