Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Haters N lovers

Kushalluver Newbie
Kushalluver
Kushalluver

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I come to know that kushal is so poplar
For both lovers and haters I have seen other characters jeevika viren manvi being sidelined
But never come across a post bashing the actors kyrstel Karan or Nia like kushal always gets bashed so I wonder why hate him so much not healthy look at the forum today and count how many post u see about kushal and his acting if he gets one scene that he didn't perform up to the mark u will all get ur guns to kill his name and u call urself just a criticismser even his fans can't bear him if he gets one scene wrong or he is not up their expection come one guys
So much hate is really not healthy kushal is a wonderful actor hate him or love him
But plz spare him this is too much and plz don't tell me the others don't get bashed cause they r better cause I don't believe that's the cause I bet either one of them was as good as he is in their first shows if u like it or not it's a fact so safe that one cause I'm not buying it if u hate him don't watch him and if u love him spare him yaar true fans r always there for their fav thru good and bad I'm not saying be blind to what's there if u didn't like his performance for the day be petient and wait for tmrw don't start a post about his acting cause all the haters will get the opportunity to bash him

Note plz don't start bashing him here if u don't have something good to say about him don't say anything
Just ignore and move to the next post thank u and I'm not talking the character virat if u r dissapointed with character say what ever u feel like it

Edited by Kushalluver - 06 September 2012 at 9:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Virman85sweetymol

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Ermmm, last i checked I enjoyed Virman's scenes, and since Kushal plays Virat.. i expected to to see his emotional side at the prospect of losing the love of his life! He stated he couldnt live without her and yet, where was that intensity? I guess cvs didnt give us the scene we wanted, but even with Viren he seemed cool! That was my complaint!.. i have enjoyed his previous scenes, never complaint!.. BUT i have been extremely frustrated with the lack of emotions cvs are showcasting on Virat or maybe its Kushal- due to his previous ill health... i dnt know!..
I want an emotional ViraT!!!
OoO and feel free to make a post on the other 3 actors and criticise them! two thumbs up smileycriticism is healthy :D Jaii Hind Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesifyaa

ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
LOLJulie... U make me laugh!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

Virman85 Newbie
Virman85
Virman85