TRP of the show - Some facts and reasons - Page 6

Poll Question :

Why TRP of the show is low a compared to other shows?

Poll Choice
More online viewers.
Show timmings.
No proper promos and badly advertised.
Viewers have lost interest
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
As others are saying, it's because many of the viewers, (including me) watch it online...I have always took it, to be that...

TRPs are lower coz the TRP aunties prefer their saas bahu and cooking shows!

On a serious note, we need regular promos with Arshi. We will be getting one on Tuesday after SO long!

Edited by saij - 11 years ago
Originally posted by saij

TRPs are lower coz the TRP aunties prefer their saas bahu and cooking shows!

On a serious note, we need regular promos with Arshi. We will be getting one on Tuesday after SO long!

Agreed and the one we r getting after such a long time is not at all attention catching.
I watch it on line as well as on TV
all of the above - plus some more

Like inconsistent story line - weekly changes in tone of the show, no character development, too many loose ends, too many parallel tracks which confuse TV watchers

Multi dimentional characters - it is a quality, but TV audience is so used to watching unidimentional characters that they can't understand Arnav, Khushi etc (I would not change anything here though)
I didn't vote any of the above option. Coz my thought on low TRP is completely different.If you see the TRP track you will understand what type of shows are popular amongst the TRP audience. First of all TRP audience are just 5000 or 7000 people.Obviously they don't represent million people. So the whole TRP system is faulty.They love typical saas-bahu drama with full of rona-dhona and sometimes shows with social issues. IPK is completely a love story .Those viewers don't like love story for sure.So being a very good weekend show TMLS's TRP is also low. I think that's why the CVs brought Ekta's writer to make our show a saas-bahu drama.
Moreover IPK has a large number of Online and international viewers who can't play any role for the TRP.
Originally posted by sohara

<font color="#660066">I didn't vote any of the above option. Coz my thought on low TRP is completely different.If you see the TRP track you will understand what type of shows are popular amongst the TRP audience. First of all TRP audience are just 5000 or 7000 people.Obviously they don't represent million people. So the whole TRP system is faulty.They love typical saas-bahu drama with full of rona-dhona and sometimes shows with social issues. IPK is completely a love story .Those viewers don't like love story for sure.So being a very good weekend show TMLS's TRP is also low. I think that's why the CVs brought Ekta's writer to make our show a saas-bahu drama.</font>
<font color="#660066">Moreover IPK has a large number of Online and international viewers who can't play any role for the TRP.</font>

Yes, no doubt abt the online viewers...someone else even mentioned that trps r purchased...well as for Diya bati i feel so as it doesnt deserve such high trp 6.1
No proper promos and badly advertised.
I thinks it's becoz of online viewers and storyline not fitting the serial aunties who prefer pickle shows

I don't think viewers have lost interest at all!
Thousands of viewers are online viewers, and many other people watch the repeat telecasts rather than the 1st telecast! 😕
The reason for low trp is, there's no good promos, and advertising!! 😡
The most recent episodes were full of events... miscarriage, mehendi... PH could make exciting promos for those episodes, but they didn't!!
We're gonna have a Sangeet, but no promos!
Garima-Dadi face off is going to happen...but where's the promo??? 😡