Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TRP of the show - Some facts and reasons - Page 4

Poll

Why TRP of the show is low a compared to other shows?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
bijili thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
EVERYONE JUST GOES ONLINE & JUST SEES SARUN SCENES/NK & GOOD CONVERSATIONS SKIPPING THE CRAP.SEEING INNOCENT FEEMALES BEING INSULTED WITH THE MOST VULGAR WORDS,WHO WANTS TO SEE THAT.NO ONE WANTS TO SEE A SISTER MANIPULATING A BROTHER.AFTER SEEING IT LEAVES ANYONE DISTURBED.
ASR THOUGH USED TO INSULT KUSHI ,WE ALWAYS KNEW HE CARED FOR HER & ALWAYS USED TO PULL HER OUT FROM WORST SITUATIONS AND USED TO FEEL MISERABLE ABOUT IT.RIGHT FROM THE START EVERYONE KNEW HE IS IN LOVE WITH LOVE WITH KUSHI & IS A GENTLEMAN,SO THERE FIGHTS BETWEEN THEMSELVES WERE O.K & WE ALL USED TO WATCH HOW KUSHI IS GOING TO WIN OVER MIGHTY ASR.NO ONE WANTS TO SEE DUMB FEMALE CHARACTERS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sprinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

Most fans watch it online, yaar ,that's all.

TRPs we know are a hoax - and PHs buy them. I don't care a hoot for the TRPs.

I know this show is awesome, thanks to the gorgeous Sanaya Irani and the handsome Barun Sobti. They are so good together.

Ofcourse, now that flat-faced Anjali is trying to upstage everyone in the show, and we all hate her for it. Hopefully CVs and PH will listen to our pleas and get rid of Poojali dumb-ass soon!!!

Dont tell me the trps r purchased :o
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
mostly people watch online even i too do when i m in pg,now m in home so catching regularly in TV... dis show is way better dan other high trp show...the major problem is  its show timing...it has the biggest competitor balika vadhu n bcoz its ipkknd,its able to maintain the position...bcoz balika vadhu has been for last 4 years and it has lots of loyal fans...specially trp aunties
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The online viewership doesnt count so it hurts the TRPs.
-Xpress- thumbnail
i think because of online viewership
alonebird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think no promoes is d reason...
sprinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanmana

mostly people watch online even i too do when i m in pg,now m in home so catching regularly in TV... dis show is way better dan other high trp show...the major problem is its show timing...it has the biggest competitor balika vadhu n bcoz its ipkknd,its able to maintain the position...bcoz balika vadhu has been for last 4 years and it has lots of loyal fans...specially trp aunties

Lolz @trp.aunties :)
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its cause the leads r not together..check all other Sp serials...the leads are together...in IPK all they r doing is trying to separate them...viewers dont like this concept...
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
1option n 3rd too in my opinionšŸ¤”
rosystar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i voted for the fist option...they must consider online viewers too or calculating trp..