Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TRP of the show - Some facts and reasons - Page 3

Poll

Why TRP of the show is low a compared to other shows?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
if u r asking why it has never gone to the status of No1 show even when the tracks were good
then the answer is - more online views cz it is mostly youngsters who watch and they prefer to control their content and online is the most preferable

But if u r asking y the current TRPs have dipped worse than ever before,
then answer is - di bhoot+illogical tracks+wasting the 2 main leads = people have lost interest..only the young internet audience is consistent cz we blame, curse and still watch while the TRP audience is saying goodbye little by little..
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess its mostly watched online that's the only reason trp is low!!!

sprinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Amy--

I guess its mostly watched online that's the only reason trp is low!!!

most obvious one but then again y no other shows r watched online?

Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would say mostly its because a lot of people watch it online! But then again the other facts come in play too! No promos, timings, not proper tracks! Lets take arshi wedding for example. They didnt even let us properly enjoy it and kept showing shyam and anjali every 5 sec of the episode which was sooo annoying considering that it was arshi wedding and they should have shown full on arshi romance and scenes! And finally they wont even show us a proper big grand wedding like we expected thanks to poojali and  creepwa!😡
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
More online views. ðŸ˜”
sprinkle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kasu4lyfe

I would say mostly its because a lot of people watch it online! But then again the other facts come in play too! No promos, timings, not proper tracks! Lets take arshi wedding for example. They didnt even let us properly enjoy it and kept showing shyam and anjali every 5 sec of the episode which was sooo annoying considering that it was arshi wedding and they should have shown full on arshi romance and scenes! And finally they wont even show us a proper big grand wedding like we expected thanks to poojali and creepwa!😡

Ya the so called remarriage track was full of pujali and creepwa even i couldnt enjoy the dance on mehndi laga kay rakhna...infact payals wedding was way more interesting. Thats the reason i started hating pujali even more... "chotay chota chotay" :@ ...hate her when she try to pose as the most chubby, cutest and bubbliest creature on the face of this earth...arghhhEdited by sprinkle - 11 years ago
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
It's definitely declining interest in the show cuz I can safely assume that we had the same number of online viewers even when the show had 4.something TRP. 
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think most viewership of IPK is online. that could be the reason.

I and many of my friends don't watch TV refularly but watch IPK online.
sprinkle thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbug

I think most viewership of IPK is online. that could be the reason.

I and many of my friends don't watch TV refularly but watch IPK online.

Even i watch it online but the thing is y viewers dont watch other shows online and y its IPKKND
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Most fans watch it online, yaar ,that's all.

TRPs we know are a hoax - and PHs buy them.  I don't care a hoot for the TRPs.

I know this show is awesome, thanks to the gorgeous Sanaya Irani and the handsome Barun Sobti.  They are so good together.

Ofcourse, now that flat-faced Anjali is trying to upstage everyone in the show, and we all hate her for it. Hopefully CVs and PH will listen to our pleas and get rid of Poojali dumb-ass soon!!!