Sia should consider Raghav as her brother!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
YES people.

Raghav loves Sia and protects her like his sister. He stands up for her. He cares for her and shows emotions for her like a brother.

He shows "SELFLESS" dedication towards her and loves her SELFLESSLY. Where would you find a SELFLESS man ever? Nah, impossible.

OMGGG. I was looking for a name to their Pavithra Rishta.. I found it!!!!!!!!

Siaaa, go ahead girl. You have a handsome brother now.
Edited by shaktheback - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sameerah1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No, I don't think Sia should consider Raghav as her brother. I don't write much on this forum, but your topic was to wrong for you to even think something like that.  Raghav LOVES Sia like actual love love, not the brother and sister kind of love that your thinking. More like Raghav and Sia should be married, their relationship should be taken to another level now, so they can finally get married. He protects her from evil, only brothers don't do that..your love interest or loved ones can too. Anyone that stand up for someone, cares for someone doesn't make them a brother, it can mean that they're interested in you as a friend or a lover. In this case, Raghav and Sia are great friends, he was there just when she needed him, I feel they should get married soon. 
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
*shakes head* You have a brain problem... 
Because what you just wrote is disgusting! Raghav doesn't love Sia the way he loves Taashu. It's completely different. He doesn't love her the way he loves Sundar either, or the way he loves Gaytri. Raghav loves her as a lover/girlfriend/wife/fiance you name it. He loves her as a woman he wants to marry and to think that they should treat each other as siblings 🤢 You are out of your mind man. That is absolutely disgusting!!!
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Sia doesn't love Viraj anymore so why would she stay with him? She has no feelings for him. Just because he (a man) wants her doesn't mean she ( a woman) should go back to him. Her feelings matter too. Supporting his actions and whatever he did to her won't increase your testosterone level.

You've gotta stop acting like Viraj's puppy...oh wait...you like acting like that so never mind
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

*shakes head* You have a brain problem... 
Because what you just wrote is disgusting! Raghav doesn't love Sia the way he loves Taashu. It's completely different. He doesn't love her the way he loves Sundar either, or the way he loves Gaytri. Raghav loves her as a lover/girlfriend/wife/fiance you name it. He loves her as a woman he wants to marry and to think that they should treat each other as siblings 🤢 You are out of your mind man. That is absolutely disgusting!!!

Des !! 🤗

Haven't heard from you in a while ! How have you been ?

& Why are you taking things so seriously ?

Shak is just joking ! 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sia doesn't love Viraj anymore so why would she stay with him? She has no feelings for him. Just because he (a man) wants her doesn't mean she ( a woman) should go back to him. Her feelings matter too. Supporting his actions and whatever he did to her won't increase your testosterone level.

You've gotta stop acting like Viraj's puppy...oh wait...you like acting like that so never mind

Where did Shak in this topic say Jhanvi should stay with Viraj? Nowhere.
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Hey Aya wassup? 🤗  *hug back*
I've been busy since school started last week 😭 sooo not ready but school won't care if the student is ready or not 😆
Shak should say he's joking in his post because a RaghavI die hard fan like me cannot joke about a post like this.

Really, I just came from school after reading that Greek story about Oedipus! The guy who killed his dad and married his own biological MOM!!! It's disgusting!!! The entire class was moaning and groaning cuz it was 🤢 then I come here and read this! 😡 It reminded me of that story and I wanted to hurl.

Please Shak don't joke like that...
Edited by Desi_Girl1991 - 11 years ago
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Where did Shak in this topic say Jhanvi should stay with Viraj? Nowhere.

He did in his other post...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Aya wassup? 🤗  *hug back*
I've been busy since school started last week 😭 sooo not ready but school won't care if the student is ready or not 😆
Shak should say he's joking in his post because a RaghavI die hard fan like me cannot joke about a post like this.

Really, I just came from school after reading that Greek story about Oedipus! The guy who killed his dad and married his own biological MOM!!! It's disgusting!!! The entire class was moaning and groaning cuz it was 🤢 then I come here and read this! 😡 It reminded me of that story and I wanted to hurl.

Please Shak don't joke like that...

Oedipus Rex is a classic. It is a true Greek tragedy.  It is... a work of art.

Shak can write whatever he wants about Raghav's and Sia's relationship. Just because Raghav loves her romantically doesn't mean that Jhanvi's love has to be.

Keep it up, Shak. 👍🏼
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Oedipus Rex is a classic. It is a true Greek tragedy.  It is... a work of art.

Shak can write whatever he wants about Raghav's and Sia's relationship. Just because Raghav loves her romantically doesn't mean that Jhanvi's love has to be.

Keep it up, Shak. 👍🏼

Do you really think that if a guy tells a girl he loves her romantically, then the girl will develop brotherly feelings towards him 😕? Because that's messed up. Sia never called him "Raghav Bhaiyya" like the other ashram girls did so it's impossible in the first place. Second, Shak can write whatever he wants but expect others to write whatever they want too. We can be "nannies" and "police" his posts..oh and be "fangirls" and "cheer girls" as well 😃. And we will fill this place with "estrogen." Just so you know, these quotes are his words about Raghav fans...doesn't it seem sexist to you? I don't mind him voicing his opinions but posting sexist comments is out of line...