Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Full Circle...

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Full Circle...

Pic Credit: Chowna

Few months ago Arnav Singh Raiada was challenged by Shyam that he loves Khushi and nothing would stop him from having her in his life... the only obstruction in the path was Arnav's beloved Di... The brother rose to the  occasion and married Khushi and in a neat stroke made himself a formidable hurdle for Shyam to reach his desires... he later unceremoniously threw out Shyam from the luxury and riches of Shantivan..

Pic Credit: Vidya _luv SaRun

Today Shyam is paying back Arnav Singh Raizada in his own coin..he has put himself  as the barrier to Arnav and Khushi's remarriage using Chotte's beloved Di...

6 months back... Shyam did not know the level of dedication that Anjali's brother had for her.. and today Arnav is still unable to fathom the hold Shyam has over his wife Anjali..

Arnav had deceived his sister about the truth of the  marital relationship he shared with Khushi and Anjali to is walking on a similar path.. She has kept hidden interactions with Shyam from her brother...

We are  entering the zone of serious kitchen politics.. which not so long ago was spoofed in the show by Mami and Payal... as the  to be bride and groom reminiscences about their day of joy which was shattered in the blink of an eye...the  dried henna on their hands a gentle reminder of those precious moments of love which has taken a back seat... 

Pic Credit: Vidya _luv SaRun

A gentle reminder that the love story has indeed moved on to add social drama to its chronicles...of the sasumas being miffed with their phati saree, khoon bahri tang and a replica of Woh Aurat...of a doting sister with the dimming sorrow of motherhood who is painstakingly building the distance from her brother.. the rest of the family members who are now mostly seen standing together...echoing hum saath saath hain...with mini resentments simmering under the surface for bhai's authoritarian note...and a fearful Amma worried about putting her daughter's wedding into jeopardy...

A love story with dreams of becoming extraordinaire sweetly treads to become one among the many family story...Embarrassed

Edited by sunshine99 - 06 September 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Atyaylovesharunjpatel1289fareeNothingLasts.Mandy.Mysticaldivine

love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Very well said!
Love story converted into a family drama!
I think that will fetch TRPs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jollyghai

Very well said!
Love story converted into a family drama!
I think that will fetch TRPs!
Thanks  for peeping in... Smilewish we could go back to having the love story being center stage once more with all other tracks being weaved as support pillars...
Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Well said I hope This Family Drama does not ruin the beauty of this blissful Love Story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmmySobti

Well said I hope This Family Drama does not ruin the beauty of this blissful Love Story
I sincerely hope so...Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top