India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Maat jao..

TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Those two words had so much attraction, so much meaning, so much love, so much passion! ASR really meant for Khushi to stay back and NOT go back homeBig smile Awww that was sooo sweet! It felt like ASR needs Khushi the most and even in this situation he needs KhushiBig smileBig smile I am soo happy, todays episode and those two words actually made me think mayb even after noeing the fact tht Garima was the reason for his mom's death, maybe Arnav will still LOVE Khushi the way he did before Embarrassed and also this made me think that mayb we ArShians might get to see a shaadi after allClapClap The two words touched my heart Star and made me realize "sache dilwale he unki dulhaniya ko le dilwale dulhania le ja salti hain" and Arnav and Khushi doesnt need to say anything to each other cuz they're relationship is something like this "Chahe tum kuch na kaho, maine suun liya" Embarrassed Such a romantic loving couple! Hai! Meri toh heart he fast or loudly sa hogaya hain. Khaas ki mujhe asa koi milta. Maybe milega, future main DancingGo ArShi! Go ArShi!!

I just wish tht Arnav phir se Khushi paar gussa na ho, or Khushi ko blame na kare.
Or agar asa kuch kuwa ki Arnav ne Khushi ko blame kiya, i am going to really die Dead Please Arnav iss baar tumhara pyar dekhao! Show, feel, and tell the love you have for Khushi! Or kaab tak tum tumhari selfish or bhulakar family ki liye karti jao gi? Stop and go to your love, live your life the way your dream. Or sweet sa parivaar bano!!

Edited by SanayaLOVEsMJHT - 06 September 2012 at 3:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crackerszoneBanaya1lovearshi01

Mountainbreeze7 Senior Member
Mountainbreeze7
Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
I heard "watch out"...And I was like ? Don't ask me, how I heard that...

Anyway, great post!
TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mountainbreeze7

I heard "watch out"...And I was like ? Don't ask me, how I heard that...

Anyway, great post!

thanks n no he said maat jao LOLLOL
Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I loved it when he said that too, it really tugged on my heart strings, I really felt it.  But later on I thought was that another loop closed from the 'I SAID GET OUT!' to the 'mutt jao'?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan-Pani4eva

TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banaya1

I loved it when he said that too, it really tugged on my heart strings, I really felt it.  But later on I thought was that another loop closed from the 'I SAID GET OUT!' to the 'mutt jao'?

i dnt understnd wht u meanConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan-Pani4eva

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaLOVEsMJHT

Originally posted by Banaya1

i dnt understnd wht u meanConfused

I'm trying to say you know how he always used to shout at her 'I said get out' well today is the first time he has done the opposite and asked her to stay.  

You know how recently it seems like all the wrong things that he did to her he's kind of making amends and closing the loop.  Like for example the first time they met he pulled and broke the dori of her blouse, but on the mehndi he closed the dori of the blouse, full circle completed.  Do you know what I mean now?  I don't know if I'm explaining it very well.
Arnavdewaani Senior Member
Arnavdewaani
Arnavdewaani

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

those 2 words alone made up for every stupid poojali /dadi antics. I am amazed tht even after this much of understanding and bonding, asr canbreak his marriage, I mean wht is khushi's fault  in all this even if garima had an affair with his dad, which I doubt to begin with .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index