Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

madhu took the lime light away

zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Todays epi was amazing like always.. rk was super like always but madhu was outstanding... loved her performance but i was sad for her too but rk was a gentleman he does have that hot spot for her thats why he followed her in the rain and he kept on saying for madhu to get in the car... i found that sooo romantic cant wait too see when madhu falls ill and rk will look after her 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I think both RK & Madhu were good but I loved Madhu's break-down in the end when she cried her heart out. I think that was a powerful performance on DD's behalf and that made Madhu's character more endearing.
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes your right both rk and madhu are fab together... and madhus break down made me cry too
Originally posted by: *Shifali*

I think both RK & Madhu were good but I loved Madhu's break-down in the end when she cried her heart out. I think that was a powerful performance on DD's behalf and that made Madhu's character more endearing.

Edited by zainab03 - 11 years ago
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dd  was outstanding in 2day epi.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Both were great but MB took the cake for me! Her letting out her anger and frustrations with that scream was such an ouch moment!.. I felt for her man, she was literally broken!..
Great post!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I loved both the performances of Vivian and Drashti
kar1538 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both were superb and can't wait for the next episode.
fiona18 thumbnail

DD's expressions were priceless..Madu is very simply portrayed Very touching..Beautiful and natural acting by both RK and Madu...RishBala rocks...

TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with the last breakdown part took the lime light...
RubiesnDiamonds thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indeed it was a powerpacked episode . But Madhu's breakdown was flawless & I think even ccrying or screaming DD looks just amazing ! hats-off to her 👏
for Vivian I loved him in hospital scene with shamsher and also in rain trying to get her into the car ⭐️