India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

weapon of love used to destroy lives

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

today was a very sad episode, i;m not on this forum much, thought i follow the serial.

today i saw where love is used for selfish reason and for sacrafice

Ovi uses Poorvi love for her Aie to get Arjune for herself - Ovi is the most selfish character  i have ever come across, she is munipilative and  suffers frmr dilusion and depresssion and suecidal tendency's . she truly needs psychiatrich help. she will difinetelly use sucidial tactic to get Arjun to love her.  i am totally dissopointed in the way Manav brought her up.  it is unbeliable the she is Manav and Archana daughter.   OVI SHAME ON YOU.

i hated the way she spoke to Poorvi, once she had got what she wanted, she didnt realy care for Poorvi's pain or  her insecurity for her Aie. how she said i will ask my family to accept your Aie. i glad the Arjune knows the truth of how Ovi emotionaly blackmailed Poorvi to get him.

Poorvi loves her mother, and she love Arjune too,  she had tried for months that Manav and Archana get back together.  so seeing it as her last chance to give the women who has given her everything to give her the one happiness she longed for.  her husband, and family.  she used Arjuns love for her to sarifice her own happiness, so that her mother can gain hers,  she is truly Archans daughter, in every way. Poorvi love for both her mother and Arjun is selfless.  and i'm sure she will be blessed and gain happiness one day.

i am and sad to say a family  for whom Poorvi and Archana have sacrafised so much that has no respect for others sacrafice. Again i'm dissopointed in Manav.

Knowing that Archana and Poorvi would be is so much pain at the moment he should have been there for them but he  is still tired to his mothers palu.  not onec did he voice his disapointment  of Ovi behaviour, of emotional blackmalling Poorvi in such a manner.  because he must have understood that this must be ovi doing. and what Ovi did was wrong.  Manav shame on you. he has not been a good husband nor has he been a good father. Archana on the other hand has excled in every role of her life,   

three lives destroyed due to one persons selfish reasons. Ovi. i hope Ovi never recieves any happiness in her life.

becaues whatever happens Arjune and Poorvi will always have the knowledge that though they may not be together they will always be love by each other.  and Ovi will always be left tristing for Arjuns love.  and knowing how selffish she is what ever she does she will never gain Arjuns love.

and by god if she gets on her high horse and ask Poorvi to call her Ovi mam,  i would seriously want to deck her.  the ##%$^$#@@

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-adittyampliphy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top