Ik chal chalne lagey jab
Ik dhaal dhalne lagey jab
Ik thaal chakhne lagey jab
Do dil..

Judney lagey..lagey
Do dilon ke yeh jab kinaare
Udney lagey ishaqzaade
Ishaqzaade ishaqzaade ishaqzaade

Madhubala Rishabh Kundra looked up at the sky to see the moon quietly disappearing behind the shadow of clouds. Madhubala smiled. Her favourite weather, cloudy with a whole lot of upcoming rain. She loved watching the rain pour down, on her hands, on her face. She loved having it rain in the afternoon because after every rainy day would be a rainbow. She loved the smell of fresh grass which had just been watered by the rain, the ground giving the popular musky scent.

Madhubala looked up at the sky when she heard the loud rumble of thunder. Something good would happen tonight. Thunder and rain together meant a good sign. Madhubala smiled and placed her hands out, extending her arms on both sides and twirling around in the still stellar, non-rainy weather. Her sari moved gracefully around with her. Madhu's face was looking up at the cloudy night sky when she felt the first, the very first rain drop hit her cheek with a small 'dip'.

And slowly, as she continued to twirl around, then raindrops started to fall, one by one, and suddenly with the sound of another rumble of thunder, the rain quickened and fell down hard and magnificently. Madhu stopped twirling and stood in one stop, soaking in the rain, soaking in the peace and quiet excluding the sound of falling raindrops.

"Madhu? What are you doing? You're getting wet! Come inside! You'll catch a cold." Madhu could hear RK's distressed yet amused voice and smiled. She felt like a child again.

"No RK! The rain is beautiful. Right now I feel like I can conquer the world," Madhu replied back to RK without opening her eyes to even look at RK.

"Madhubala Aahaan please, come inside."

"No RK. Not right now. You come outside and enjoy the rain. Feel the raindrops against your skin. If you haven't felt rain falling against your skin then you haven't lived your life the way it should be lived."

RK just smiled at the childish antics of the girl he loved. He was more amused at the carefree Madhu he was witnessing right now then be worried about her catching a cold. RK ran his hand through his hair and stepped outside in the rain from the shadow of the porch and walked towards his girl in a warm yet 'I've-got-you-now-and-you-can't-escape' way.  RK felt the rain pour against his shirt and face and he liked every moment of it.

RK stopped when he neared Madhubala and just watched in awe as the only girl he ever loved stood there soaking in the rain. She was beautiful, and he told her that everyday but for the first time, he was seeing a carefree Madhubala, who wanted nothing else to do but have fun in the rain.

Without a warning, RK grabbed onto Madhubala's hand and pulled her with a loud thud against him. His other free hand automatically gripped her waist with a tight possessive hold, making a statement to no one in particular that she was his. RK's hand held tightly onto the part of Madhubala's waist that was not covered by the pallu of her sari and his action was met with a loud gasp and a rapid opening of eyes from Madhubala.

RK and Madhubala's noses were close enough to touch, his lips just inches away from meeting hers. Her lips were a rosy pink, with the water from the rain holding onto them, refusing to drip down to the ground. Her eyes stared intensely into his. RK could swear he felt Madhubala's heart beating faster and louder and he tried very hard not to smile. RK had the same effect on Madhubala's heart, her soul just the way she affected his.

"RK…" Both of Madhubala's hands had a tight hold on RK's shoulders.

"You were right" RK says, his voice suddenly thick and romantic at the same time.

"About?"

"You were right about how if you haven't experienced rain falling against your skin, then you haven't experienced anything. And right now I love the rain, because it's letting me hold you against me. Do you know how beautiful you look in the rain? Just like an angel. My angel."

Madhubala's cheeks turned a blush pink and she turned her eyes away from RK. She loved it when he talked romantic with her but at the same time she blamed him for making her feel more nervous and being the reason for her blushing a lot.

"RK…stop it. You are making my cheeks turn red."

"It's called 'blushing' my dear biwi and you do that a lot."

"It's all because of you." Madhubala says, wrapping her arms around RK's neck.

"Oh sweetheart, I take full credit for making you blush."

Madhubala smiled and placed her head against RK's chest. RK let go of Madhubala's waist and wrapped his arms around Madhubala like a blanket, protecting her from anything bad that might occur.

Madhubala opened her eyes from the warmth of RK's chest to see a mouse carrying a huge piece of cheese which was barely fitting in his mouth over to the small hole near a tree. There, she saw another mouse and two baby mice and smiled. A family. A family, with two parents and two kids. A family that one day, RK and she would have. Madhubala smiled at the thought of RK as a father. He would make an excellent dad would be involved in the day to day life of their kids and she couldn't wait.

But right now, she was going to live in the moment with him. Enjoy it. And the rest, everything including the marriage, the kids would come later.

RK pulled Madhubala away from his chest and kissed her lightly on the forehead, before pulling her out, extending his arm and then her arm before pulling her in again, with his hand moving to her waist. The other hand held tightly onto her other hand while her other free hand was placed against his shoulder, just like two people in position for a slow dance.

"RK, what are we doing?" Madhubala asks, quite uncertain of RK's intentions.

"Dancing." RK said, giving Madhubala the mystical Prince Charming grin.

"But there is no music."

"The rain is our music."

Madhubala blushed again before finally giving in and moving step by step with RK. RK held his hand out and twirled Madhubala around in the rain. He then pulled Madhubala in and turned her around so her back was against his chest and slowly started to move his hand up her arm, gently, seductively. When RK's hand got up till Madhubala's chest, he moved it around her neckline till his hand was lying protectively from one shoulder to another before turning her around in his arms.

RK could hear the loud thud, thud of Madhubala's heart and melted. Both of RK's hands which had now found their way to her waist, moved up her arms and cupped the sides of Madhubala's face, gently but firmly. Passion, intensity, raw emotions…they were clear in his eyes and the same showed in hers.

"Madhubala…I love you. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you, when you fell from the sky, like an angel. I think it was then that I decided that you were the one for me. My soul mate. It was then, after knowing you, your thoughts, your values, your immense love for friends, the people you love that I decided that if it wouldn't be you, then I didn't want anyone else. I told you I love you before…in fact many times over but never in the rain. I love you Madhubala."

"RK…I love you too. You coming into my life changed my life…drastically…for the better. Because of you, I became a better human being. Because of you my life…finally feels complete. Before I met you, I loved my friends, my family but after you came into my life, my life got a whole new meaning and that meaning was to stand by your side, love you and, be the best life partner…soul mate for you. You are a good human being and I am glad that I got the chance to have a soul mate like you. If I am your angel, then you are everything to me. I love you too."

RK nodded his head and smiled. "Thank you…thank you Madhubala."

RK slowly brought Madhubala's face and leaned forward himself. Madhubala slowly closed her eyes as she held onto RK's hands. RK closed his eyes too as his lips met Madhubala's. Her lips were salty from the rain, but all the too sweet and enchanting. Madhubala's lips were soft, almost like her. Simple, sweet, soft but the passion flared from the kiss. Her lips might have been sweet but she was kissing him with intense, raw passion, just like he had hoped.

RK's lips were firm and possessive. The passion and intensity of the situation, the moment flared in his kiss. His lips knew what they wanted and Madhubala could feel the taste of rain that was on his mouth against her lips.

The rain continued to pour as the kiss deepened.

Like & Comment!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
NIce post immensily hot and passionate one.

You are good writer shifali

loved it👍🏼

yipee I am first 🥳
Edited by coolestsh - 11 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! Beautiful OS 👏
Way to go Shifu :P

lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww that was sweet and hot😃!!!!!
Absolutely loved it
Dying to see when both would get this mushy mushy romantic on the show but it seems its gonna be long wait
Too good! The enjoying the rain the typical charmer RK The angel Madhubala
Feeling the rain with heart and confession
Simply beautiful!!!!!!
What that was it 😭 here i was thinking some ahem ahem is gonna happen☺️...why did you end it at the best part sweetheart😡
Ok seriously... it was amazing you have got some awesome writing talent there... but next take it all the way😉 lolz
hugs🤗
Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os... U write so well shifali..
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Shifu 🤗...that made up for the rain sequence i missed...and that was intense...Uff..tumhare OS main bhi RK...Rishab Kabh ayega picture main  😆
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hayee...such cute rainy romantic os...m
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW...it was sooo good.

m out of words, read MINE and now this...seriously why didn't u wrote some think earlier...u gave me a shock, u r superb. 

plz cont soon.

esha
Dark_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS... Rishbala in rain wow
loved it😊