Height of drama!!!

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hats of to CVs for adding many episode in this track and still many to come. Nothing concrete has yet been disclosed. Every episode they throw some clues...sorry NOT clues but we can say it as kida (insect) which is biting viewers and kept them engaged in guessing as to what is the probable reason of Yash rough behavior. BUT whatever viewers are guessing they are proving it wrong and again push viewers in another guessing game.

I really hate such type of dragging...where just to increase number of episodes and creating masala drama they pushed Aarti in trouble and raise question on her chastity ... character. All family members are literally seeing her as some characterless female. I don't think it was needed and required ... If they wanted to drag the story there were many things they could have shown... BUT now...they give BIG question mark on Arti's character...

Now everyone is still trying to figure out as to what is the cause of Yash rude behavior...After seeing today's pre-cap many are thinking that its surely Prashant... Viewers jumped to conclusion that some how Yash get to know about Arti's ex-hubby Prashant and their divorce...a lie that Arti is widow.

But looking at back records...I am sure CVs are not going to show Prashant thing so early. Again they will show us something that we never thought off...CVs are cleaver enough to keep the Prashant track for future use and they will get back Prashant only after Aarti-Yash reunion and their happy married life started. If they reveal Prashant truth so early then what they will be there in store to show in future?

I think that Yash is loving Aarti and when he fall for her ... he was assuming that Aarti too loving him...He witness many such moments where Arti clearly shows that she loves him. BUT somehow he come to know about Aarti's promise to Gayatree regarding Yash. OR may be he got hold of Arti dairy where he read and misunderstood that whatever Aarti doing is just to keep the promise she made to Gayatree and trying to create good image in family's eye. So in that sense Aarti's is lieing with him...

Yash hate liars so he is angry with Aarti ... He fall fro Aarti that means he betrayed Arpita so he crashed Arpita's memories too...

Am sure there is NO big surprise or shocking truth behind Yash's anger.
Edited by muksonline18 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I haven't watched PV for a week. I just read it here as it is slow death watching nothing
white_lotus thumbnail
I too wanted to stop watching but still watching for Guru and KS.
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muksonline18

I too wanted to stop watching but still watching for Guru and KS.

Me too. Bt i m curious about how did Ansh gets to know about Prashant 😕
angle79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont jump in to the conclusion so early...i am very sure it is due to prasanth..because ansh never know who is his real father all the while...in yesterday's episode yash has mention clearly that he will not reveal the truth forever and it is arthis responsibility to discover that. yash cant reveal the truth to any family members because it is a very sensitive issue...he knows that. he think arthi has cheated him by hiding the divorce issues for her benefit...you know if prasanth has reveal the through to yash then, prasanth might has bad mouthed about arthi...

after all the havoc created by yash for past three weeks, do you still think there is other reason behind yash ke pagal pan...
white_lotus thumbnail
Still nothing is revealed!!! The situation is 'Jaise The'...

Am not having problem with dragging and this suspense track. Instead I am having problem with the way they are dragging...as in the course they are put BIG question mark on Aarti.

I really want Arti to leave Scindia house forever and make Yash n Family beg her to come back.

Its not done.
lahoricraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no i am still watching the serial everyday for kratz and guru
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me loving the pace and suspense .
enjoying the serial 
loving all the flash back shown , where our arya are so cute to look at 
loving the new entry aman .
he is a fresh breath of life in  our arya's life 
basically , yash is upset with himself first then on arati .
let's have patience and believe in CV
me always going to watch for the love of gurmeet and now totally impressed with kratika too .
AADHIDEV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Show is getting RIP y thy r dragging script writer gn for vaccation?