Standing Ovation For RD Asha - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I could literally feel the pain ! .. Omg ... Suuuperrb acting ! Love Arvi and Ashvik forever ! ... 
Originally posted by eshaaax3.

I knew RD's a brilliant actor! He's like born with the acting ability, completely flawless performance by him all the time.

Asha is a good actress too, but oh my goodnes, today's episode made me go crazy. She performed so well! It made super emotional- i became emotional once Rithvik fell to the ground and screamed, but Asha's crying was too good. It felt like i felt the "lost love" pain :((

I just loved that part were she was luking at her mehndi goshhh i got goosebumps watching that hats off! & RD this man never fails to impress me <3
Originally posted by latika_AshVik

agree with u huma...archana-purvi scene made me cry...they both r great actresses...and RD he never disappoints me with his acting...i really felt his pain...but asha she stole the show...what a splendid acting by her...i know she is a superb actress but yesterday i felt her acting so natural and real...hats off to RD and asha...love AshVik forever...

latika she proved it that stellar performance award just Belongs to her <3

Originally posted by purethought

I just saw that scene Huma 😭

Oh my god...amazing acting, Asha and RD were brilliant ...  it is heartbreaking to see them separated like this.. god, I can;t see this serial now.. its too much ... ovi still wants to make her marriage a success.. CVS .. you brutes .. you guys are hitler reincarnation ... god should truly transplant a loving heart and brain in the CVs of PR..

Trish u shld watch archu purvi scene Asha ankita were just amazing esp asha  according to me it was her best performance in PR <3

ovi scared me yaar now she will start her Emotional drama grrr 😡😡
& yes Ankita was Fab too <3 Asha Ankita chemistry as mother daughter is just amazing <3
Originally posted by Huma-

Trish u shld watch archu purvi scene Asha ankita were just amazing esp asha  according to me it was her best performance in PR <3

ovi scared me yaar now she will start her Emotional drama grrr 😡😡
Yes, Huma... saw that scene too, was brilliant by Ankita and Asha..
Asha was damn good in all her scenes

But I am not watching PR regularly anymore. Done with it. Cry 
I think they will now show ovi's drama.. which I won't watch..
Heart touching actingEdited by aasthanup - 11 years ago
Mindblowing acting proud to be their fan
Originally posted by purethought

Yes, Huma... saw that scene too, was brilliant by Ankita and Asha..
Asha was damn good in all her scenes

But I am not watching PR regularly anymore. Done with it. 😭 
I think they will now show ovi's drama.. which I won't watch..

even i can't tolerate ovi mam will skip her parts n will watch only RD asha scenes!😔
Rithvik's expressions were just bang on
superb acting..👏👏👏👏👏
Asha was awesome too..👏👏👏👏